Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Dagny has posted a good bit THG.

It's peoples MO to not vote on the first or second day sometimes.

In all seriousness though. Dagny has posted a good bit actually. Are you trying to push a vote on her when you know she isn't here to defend herself?

I'm always down for a dagny vote because I think she's a vet, but I'm not doing it when someone can't defend her actions.
If anyone really does have an MO of specifically not voting on days one and two, I will vote them out immediately. I dont know that this is the case with dags.

The whole pushing a vote when they arent here is way overblown.
I don't vote on day 1, vote me off, bro.

COME AT ME BRO, COME AT ME.
I WILL PIN YOUR ASS :lol:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Will do.

In regards to Dagny I assumed that she hadn't been participating. WheI was looking back at everyones votes and based her participation off of the fact that she hadn't voted and that I hadn't seen her post. She is usually on at night, and I am on during the day.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

(TWSS)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

also...
unpin bhaw

Apparently no one agrees that something isn't right with him this game...maybe we can come back to that later...

pin thg

You make life hard, you must go on your way.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote: I WILL PIN YOUR ASS :lol:
Woah dude...I barely know you. :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jaysmiter wrote:also...
unpin bhaw

Apparently no one agrees that something isn't right with him this game...maybe we can come back to that later...

pin thg

This

"This is probably one of the worst arguments in LGP WW history.

From an objective standpoint...it just looks like a handful of people that want to jump on THG for anything he does and its causing this whole dilemma.."
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:
Lets change that. What are you doing for Valentines Day?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Lets change that. What are you doing for Valentines Day?
I dunno...where do you want to wine and dine me?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

jaysmiter wrote:
I was thinking maybe you help me dig my car out, then we hit Kings Family Restaurant (you get dessert -- whatever pie you'd like), then maybe watch a replay of Game 6 of the 1991 Finals. You know, what Pittsburghers do.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:also...
unpin bhaw

pin thg

This

"This is probably one of the worst arguments in LGP WW history.

From an objective standpoint...it just looks like a handful of people that want to jump on THG for anything he does and its causing this whole dilemma.."
Well, I'm not sure if I've ever voted for you before...I know I didn't last game. I just don't get your playing style and I think it causes more trouble than it does good. You just made like 10 posts calling dagny out only to vote for MWB out of nowhere. And, this isn't an isolated incident. You do this crap all the time. Personally, I don't hold any sort of grudge or carry-over animosity towards you, I just don't think you're a help to the village. Whether or not you are a bad guy, I believe is a moot point at this juncture because the way you play, your style...it only helps the bad guys. They use you and build off of your craziness. So, while you may not turn up red in the write-up, the blue you may turn up is going to look awfully purple, if you catch my drift.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
I was thinking maybe you help me dig my car out, then we hit Kings Family Restaurant (you get dessert -- whatever pie you'd like), then maybe watch a replay of Game 6 of the 1991 Finals. You know, what Pittsburghers do.
sold.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I just meant a convenient time to see a writeup. not Zaro. I just picked Zaro. I merely meant nothing by it. sorry for the confusion. It was obvious to me what I was trying to say :pop:...
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Senka wrote:I just meant a convenient time to see a writeup. not Zaro. I just picked Zaro. I merely meant nothing by it. sorry for the confusion. It was obvious to me what I was trying to say :pop:...
I understood bro.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jaysmiter wrote:
Well, I'm not sure if I've ever voted for you before...I know I didn't last game. I just don't get your playing style and I think it causes more trouble than it does good. You just made like 10 posts calling dagny out only to vote for MWB out of nowhere. And, this isn't an isolated incident. You do this crap all the time. Personally, I don't hold any sort of grudge or carry-over animosity towards you, I just don't think you're a help to the village. Whether or not you are a bad guy, I believe is a moot point at this juncture because the way you play, your style...it only helps the bad guys. They use you and build off of your craziness. So, while you may not turn up red in the write-up, the blue you may turn up is going to look awfully purple, if you catch my drift.
This is hopeless. I NEVER CALLED OUT DAGNY. I defeneded HockeyNut! because he is most likely good. I said that there are other quiet players out there, why are their names not being mentioned why just settle on Hockeynut? I threw out Dagny's name because I saw that she hadn't voted yet, and assumed she hasn't been posting.

Your right guy I'm not a help to the village. Was the 1st vote on Relentel and defended what is almost certainly a good guy in HockeyNut. Why have I lasted this long.

Malka causes the craziness everygame, its just with a different person. His ideas cant be questioned and it detracts from going after bad guys.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

thehockeyguru wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
This is hopeless. I NEVER CALLED OUT DAGNY. I defeneded HockeyNut! because he is most likely good. I said that there are other quiet players out there, why are their names not being mentioned why just settle on Hockeynut? I threw out Dagny's name because I saw that she hadn't voted yet, and assumed she hasn't been posting.

Your right guy I'm not a help to the village. Was the 1st vote on Relentel and defended what is almost certainly a good guy in HockeyNut. Why have I lasted this long.

Malka causes the craziness everygame, its just with a different person. His ideas cant be questioned and it detracts from going after bad guys.
Is it bad that your defense of HockeyNut just makes me want to kick you out now and if you're bad... him.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

thg...what craziness is malka causing?

All he did was call you out on your bs regarding dagny...I don't really understand your point here.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jaysmiter wrote:thg...what craziness is malka causing?

All he did was call you out on your bs regarding dagny...I don't really understand your point here.
He was the one who came out saying that I "played the Dagny angle". I have NO INTEREST in dagny and I have no reason to bandwagon anyone without SOME evidence.

He blew this up into THG wants Dagny out and is now voting on MWB. He is causing all this "Chaos" so my vote is on THG.

My point still remains that there are other Quiet people and they should be mentioned too. Not just HockeyNut!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

THG, don't even bring my name up in your posts. You're really aren't worth it.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

enlighten us thg, who else is quiet? who else has 1 post or less?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

thehockeyguru wrote:

He was the one who came out saying that I "played the Dagny angle". I have NO INTEREST in dagny and I have no reason to bandwagon anyone without SOME evidence.

He blew this up into THG wants Dagny out and is now voting on MWB. He is causing all this "Chaos" so my vote is on THG.

My point still remains that there are other Quiet people and they should be mentioned too. Not just HockeyNut!
Seriously?

I called you out because you went after dagny and said she didn't vote or post quality. You admitted to voting once, but OMG IT WAS FOR A BADDIEAL:SJDALSJDA:LSJDAS:LDJA:LJSD

You then went from Dagny to MWB immediatly, without question and saying as much as "I have a feeling"

Whatever.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

5 - thehockeyguru (canaan, count2infinity, Malkamaniac, newarenanow, jaysmiter)
2 - Zarovich (Senka, redwill)
1 - MikeEnIke (Zarovich)
1 - MWB (thehockeyguru)
0 - bhaw (jaysmiter)
0 - Hockeynut! (count2infinity)

Need 10 to end this match.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

pin thg lets roll doggies
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:enlighten us thg, who else is quiet? who else has 1 post or less?
I dont have the time to go back and look at what everyones post count is in this thread. I do know that there are some good players out there who are hoping on bandwagons and really not giving any ideas.

I think voting them is more important at this point than voting HockeyNut!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:

So, you called dagny out for being quiet and malka called you on it...whether your intent was there or not, you were still wrong. It wasn't just one post about dagny, either...

That sure sounds like all kinds of craziness malka is trying to cause...CRAZZZZZZIIIINNNNNEEEEESSSSSSSS :scared: :scared: :scared:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:enlighten us thg, who else is quiet? who else has 1 post or less?
I dont have the time to go back and look at what everyones post count is in this thread. I do know that there are some good players out there who are hoping on bandwagons and really not giving any ideas.

I think voting them is more important at this point than voting HockeyNut!
:face: if you make a claim that there are other people being as quiet as hockeynut, then you better have something to back it up. when you make a claim, have something that supports that claim.