WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WWE/WCW wars GAME THREAD!

Post by thehockeyguru »

MikeEnIke wrote:I understand your whole hockeynut doesn't contribute, but you just said you'd rather we vote people for how they play then how they don't.
Exactly. Which is why I wont vote for someone just because they are quiet. MY point is why single out HockeyNut! ? There are other players who are quiet as well, or havent offered anything to help the village.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I'm always down for a dagny vote because I think she's a vet, but I'm not doing it when someone can't defend her actions.
Why vote for a vet? Don't animals deserve health care as much as humans?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

the reason i singled out hockeynut is because i cannot recall a single time in the games that he has played where he has said anything of substance... at all. MWB was also one i was going to point out, so i understand where you're going with that, but the whole Dagny thing is digging at me.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

lol..just as i post an MWB doesn't post much post, he comes in out of nowhere. :face: i fail...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
MikeEnIke wrote:I understand your whole hockeynut doesn't contribute, but you just said you'd rather we vote people for how they play then how they don't.
Exactly. Which is why I wont vote for someone just because they are quiet. MY point is why single out HockeyNut! ? There are other players who are quiet as well, or havent offered anything to help the village.
In the few games that Hockeynut has played, I don't think he's posted much (I'm not sure of this though). What benefit is that to the village? I'm always for voting the people who are always quiet off early.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

THG, who was the person you voted for first?

The only post I saw was:" I have an exam yada yada"
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:Dagny hasn't been quiet! She talked last night! She has the disadvantage of being west coast. Why can't you see this? As far as I'm concerned You both have posted nothing of value, but Dagny has the ability to turn her thinking cap on.
Are you speaking to me? I didnt say she was or wasnt talking; I just said that if anyone is purposefully not voting on days 1 and 2, I would vote for them.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going with pin thg.

I was willing to give him a chance, but he just creates way too much panic in the village. You don't need that now, and you definitely do not need that later.

That is exactly what happened a few games ago when I think it was shaft or slappy fighting with Malka at the end of the game over stupid stuff. It allowed Senka to slip through the cracks and win.

We don't need that.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Dagny hasn't been quiet! She talked last night! She has the disadvantage of being west coast. Why can't you see this? As far as I'm concerned You both have posted nothing of value, but Dagny has the ability to turn her thinking cap on.
Are you speaking to me? I didnt say she was or wasnt talking; I just said that if anyone is purposefully not voting on days 1 and 2, I would vote for them.

That was to THG
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:the reason i singled out hockeynut is because i cannot recall a single time in the games that he has played where he has said anything of substance... at all. MWB was also one i was going to point out, so i understand where you're going with that, but the whole Dagny thing is digging at me.
Point taken. I have not been on when she was on. I had an exam last night and I havent really seen anything she has posted. I have NO REASON to vote HockeyNut!, Dagny, or anyone else who is perceived as quiet at this time.

I am suspicous of MWB for the way that he plays. He got on the Shaf bandwagon right before Relentel, didnt vote on Relentel, and pops in every now and again so he is aware of whats going on. He in my mind is a dangerous player and worth looking into. That is where my vote is and where it will stay unless Senka and shed some light on his claim.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

count2infinity wrote:lol..just as i post an MWB doesn't post much post, he comes in out of nowhere. :face: i fail...
I posted some in the first day, but was not around for the second day phase.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:I'm going with pin thg.

I was willing to give him a chance, but he just creates way too much panic in the village. You don't need that now, and you definitely do not need that later.

That is exactly what happened a few games ago when I think it was shaft or slappy fighting with Malka at the end of the game over stupid stuff. It allowed Senka to slip through the cracks and win.

We don't need that.
The common demoninator seems to be Malka stirring up things. I was the 1st vote on Relentel so..... when I come up as a regular villager you can thank Malka for causing the confusion again.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm not sure anyone thinks you're a bad guy THG, just a bad villager.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

no THG. I'm done stirring it up with you. I can't continue to talk to someone that plays your style.

I'm sticking with the don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Which is where I'm at.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

where is tfrizz to tally the votes? :pop:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

count2infinity wrote:i'm not sure anyone thinks you're a bad guy THG, just a bad villager.
:thumb:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:i'm not sure anyone thinks you're a bad guy THG, just a bad villager.
My whole point was a vote on HockeyNut! is a terrible idea. If that makes me a bad villager then so be it. I am done arguing my point.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

thehockeyguru wrote:
My whole point was a vote on HockeyNut! is a terrible idea. If that makes me a bad villager then so be it. I am done arguing my point.
The vote moved to you pretty fast, you're defending him for no reason now. :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

it's called thinning the heard THG... when we get down to 1 mafia and 3 villagers, who do you want to be there with you? someone that posts, helps, and thinks clearly, or someone that doesn't post at all or cannot connect dots?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:
It's "terrible" to vote for someone who doesn't participate much in the game? It seems that in every game there is a quiet person who is bad, just stays under the radar. It's usually cup keeper, but he's already dead.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
It's "terrible" to vote for someone who doesn't participate much in the game? It seems that in every game there is a quiet person who is bad, just stays under the radar. It's usually cup keeper, but he's already dead.
Not to mention, taking out the quiet ones is another example of thinning the herd. They aren't contributing anyway, so it doesn't really hurt us.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
Here is the mistake I made. I threw Dagny's name out there when it seems it wasn't relevent. HockeyNut! is one who has been quiet. Who else do you guys think fits in the same mold?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

THG... save this quote for future games, "Oh, ok. I see what you're saying now. My bad."
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

This is probably one of the worst arguments in LGP WW history.

From an objective standpoint...it just looks like a handful of people that want to jump on THG for anything he does and its causing this whole dilemma..
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Dagny has posted a good bit THG.

It's peoples MO to not vote on the first or second day sometimes.

In all seriousness though. Dagny has posted a good bit actually. Are you trying to push a vote on her when you know she isn't here to defend herself?

I'm always down for a dagny vote because I think she's a vet, but I'm not doing it when someone can't defend her actions.
If anyone really does have an MO of specifically not voting on days one and two, I will vote them out immediately. I dont know that this is the case with dags.

The whole pushing a vote when they arent here is way overblown.
I don't vote on day 1, vote me off, bro.

COME AT ME BRO, COME AT ME.