History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote: :lol:
How many posts did he have? Wasn't over 300. That's impressive considering this thread was half of JWI
I don't know how many he had since he tallied over 450 in the LGP Fantasy Hockey thread. I doubt it was anywhere over 300 though. He was a post monster, you THE Post Monster.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

He has 435 posts in this thread so far.

Sorted by author. His posts start on page 4 (13 posts) and end on page 20 (22 posts) so he takes up pages 5-19 completely. And at 25 posts/page that adds up to 400.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

wallflower wrote:
MWB wrote:BTW, npv, I'm still waiting for you to vote for yourself :pop:
:lol:

I thought would've been a great play if he had been mafia - people always say they'll vote for themselves if they're wrong but they (and the village) never follow through on it.
Yeah, I was thinking that's what he was doing.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Holy ****...
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

jaysmiter wrote:He has 435 posts in this thread so far.

Sorted by author. His posts start on page 4 (13 posts) and end on page 20 (22 posts) so he takes up pages 5-19 completely. And at 25 posts/page that adds up to 400.
:shock:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, I forgot to mention...of those 435 posts, about 15 actually say something new. The rest are just rehashing of what he's said 100 times before.

OH SNAP!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:He has 435 posts in this thread so far.

Kicksave, you've been stripped of your title. I hope you can understand that these are extraordinary circumstances.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Just wait for JW2.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:Just wait for JW2.
one word. one post.

Or you could just have lengthy conversations with yourself like bhaw did.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

jaysmiter wrote:
one word. one post.

lol that would be an epic package can only make one word pet post
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
one word. one post.

lol that would be an epic package can only make one word pet post
post count thru the roof
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

BTW, I believe the official reason for recruiting IE was "too avoid a mob sausage fest."
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

jaysmiter wrote:
one word. one post.

Yeah, a lot of times I would be getting ready to say something, but hit refresh before I did and see that bhaw has answered his own question and proposed a new one to himself which he then answered again.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Corvidae wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
one word. one post.

Yeah, a lot of times I would be getting ready to say something, but hit refresh before I did and see that bhaw has answered his own question and proposed a new one to himself which he then answered again.
This is why (at least for me) it became drudgery to read through the thread when you were away for a while. I got tired of reading what bhaw had to say and just kept going on to the next post....which was another bhaw post.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

bhaw did such a good job of appearing red that it was literally impossible for me to believe he was not. It didn't help that he pretty much helped start a bandwagon on me in the middle of the night... coupled with the quote he made, it made it impossible for me to trust him.

Not a good game by me obviously. I was burnt out from JI and nearly didn't play... and my judgement was just not there. The only thing I was right on was PFIDC, but most of my reasoning there was flawed because I was looking at everything in relation to bhaw.

The post he made right after the conversion was what stood out to me most... but at that point something had to give in the battle between bhaw and myself.

For the record, I still don't agree with mac allowing bhaw to announce his research before Night had ended... in the previous game we always waited until right before the writeup to share that info, and would not have allowed such a post anyway.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

the wicked child wrote: For the record, I still don't agree with mac allowing bhaw to announce his research before Night had ended... in the previous game we always waited until right before the writeup to share that info, and would not have allowed such a post anyway.
well for the record, i didnt actually say, "go tell them!! quick!!" like every one thinks. i actually said nothing. i gave him his info. he wasn't role blocked. it's one time where talking at night actually helps the village.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one... I don't think the seer should be allowed to share their info until day even if night talking is allowed... It has never been allowed in the past, even when night talking wasn't banned because the seer could still be killed, in which case they weren't allowed to share their info.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

the wicked child wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree on that one... I don't think the seer should be allowed to share their info until day even if night talking is allowed... It has never been allowed in the past, even when night talking wasn't banned because the seer could still be killed, in which case they weren't allowed to share their info.
In this case, once the info was out, there was no reason to kill bhaw that night, which extended his game life by two game days. But PFiDC made sure on the in-between night, the night with the block, to warn the mods in advance that he would be the kill the following night, so as to try to prevent any premature info getting out again. Though it appears based on bhaw's seer choice it wouldn't have mattered, since the godfather comes back green in all investigations. So in the end, it was a tactical negative, but a strategic positive for the mafia, as none of the remaining 3 of us were anywhere in the top tiers of bhaw's suspects, and I was the only one even on the remote end of the bottom of bhaw's published list.