History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Zarovich »

well played guys. i cant believe the rest of the town didn't take out relental for that spoiler vote...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i was pulling my hair out modding this. i wanted so bad to just yell YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT! STOP FIGHTING AMONGST YOURSELVES!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:I know... when I got IE, I knew I was dead b/c people started believing me.
You would have been dead right before that if not for mac.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:I know... when I got IE, I knew I was dead b/c people started believing me.
lol
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Zarovich wrote:well played guys. i cant believe the rest of the town didn't take out relental for that spoiler vote...
lol

Of everything that was against him, the spoiler vote is what you keep going back to?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Zarovich wrote:well played guys. i cant believe the rest of the town didn't take out relental for that spoiler vote...
I stand by my accusation that that was a bad theory! He did happen to be mafia, but that was a questionable reason to vote for him. :lol:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

bhaw, if I hadn't been completely resigned to my fate and just not into the game anymore... I was going to come out and call you out on the roleblocker thing, and tell everyone that you were the convert and that I was the TOWN ROLEBLOCKER and blocked you on night 3. Might have saved me one more day... and you'd probably have been lynched.

But I didn't.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
lol
wtf.. dont blame me? i didnt do anything.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

:pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I was right about my theories about what was going on but had to spend too much time trying to prove myself.

The last night I wanted to say I was going to research zaro or npv because I figured they were blue and intended to research pfidc or corvi (went with pfidc).

I was trying to get relantel out for a long time but no one was biting.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

IrishEyes wrote:bhaw, if I hadn't been completely resigned to my fate and just not into the game anymore... I was going to come out and call you out on the roleblocker thing, and tell everyone that you were the convert and that I was the TOWN ROLEBLOCKER and blocked you on night 3. Might have saved me one more day... and you'd probably have been lynched.

But I didn't.
That's the sprit, champ!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

BTW, I miscounted last night ans thought my switch to Troy was the winner. So then I had to make up a bunch of crap about you that didn't make any sense, but when you and Troy voted together it looked very possible.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

IrishEyes wrote:bhaw, if I hadn't been completely resigned to my fate and just not into the game anymore... I was going to come out and call you out on the roleblocker thing, and tell everyone that you were the convert and that I was the TOWN ROLEBLOCKER and blocked you on night 3. Might have saved me one more day... and you'd probably have been lynched.

But I didn't.
it would have worked.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Also...bhaw...I said this to you in chat...

write your posts in word...wait 5 minutes...add stuff...wait 5 minutes...add stuff...then copy+paste.

IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

bhaw wrote:

But I didn't.
it would have worked.
I know, but I was ready to be dead. It all worked out, anyway. The mafia won. :wink:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

PFIDC - I was on to you when you came out the day of the cup keeper vote and said you trust me and were going to vote with me... then it turned into "I will vote for you as long as it's for cup keeper" by the way you acted.

I was shocked when mac said you were good... I didn't know the godfather couldn't be researched.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:Also...bhaw...I said this to you in chat...

write your posts in word...wait 5 minutes...add stuff...wait 5 minutes...add stuff...then copy+paste.

Part of it became intentional. I knew I looked bad b/c of stuff I couldn't explain (obviously b/c I didn't know). In 300 posts, no one could find that stuff and bring it up.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

IrishEyes wrote:
bhaw wrote:

But I didn't.
it would have worked.
I know, but I was ready to be dead. It all worked out, anyway. The mafia won. :wink:
Yup... as soon as the cup keeper vote happened, I knew it was over.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm still trying to figure out why Troy finished off ck. I was actually starting to think we had a bad guy that we didn't know about.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan wrote:pfidc shouldve been picked off (with nan) and myself and dagny were killed so early, at least i thought.
AH, YOU MISSED ANOTHER C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER!!! :scared:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:

Part of it became intentional. I knew I looked bad b/c of stuff I couldn't explain (obviously b/c I didn't know). In 300 posts, no one could find that stuff and bring it up.
Nobody cared.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

When I came out and said twc was blue, I hoped twc would back off and I could get some info out of it. I also hoped the mafia freaked out a bit that their "block" didn't work and gave up some info. But instead twc started on the war path right away and I had to go back on it... and I really thought at that point that twc was bad b/c he saw it as a way to clear himself for the rest of the game.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:I was right about my theories about what was going on but had to spend too much time trying to prove myself.

The last night I wanted to say I was going to research zaro or npv because I figured they were blue and intended to research pfidc or corvi (went with pfidc).

I was trying to get relantel out for a long time but no one was biting.

if you didn't leave so many holes to go back and fill in, you would not have been defending so much...
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Corvidae wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Troy finished off ck. I was actually starting to think we had a bad guy that we didn't know about.
An independent would have been a twist there...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:

Nobody cared.
lol