History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:If your putting me and zaro together then you need to know that we're both good. if your good and you consider slappy good, then thats 4 clear people. I'm about 75% sure relantel is bad.
And your sure Zaro is good because... ... ...?
because he was the first to pull off me when the vote was 4....if he doesn't pull off someone could have jumped on me and ended the game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I need a break from these games after this.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:I need a break from these games after this.
Kind of off topic, but this is when the game is most fun and nerve wracking.

Watching games when you are not part of them at the end seems like so much fun, but it is a drain for sure.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:If your putting me and zaro together then you need to know that we're both good. if your good and you consider slappy good, then thats 4 clear people. I'm about 75% sure relantel is bad.
And your sure Zaro is good because... ... ...?
because he was the first to pull off me when the vote was 4....if he doesn't pull off someone could have jumped on me and ended the game.
This is the exact reason I think you're both bad. And now Zaro wants to bet the game on relental being bad because he used spoiler.

To reiterate my thoughts on that...
Spoiler:
If you wanted to vote him out, it should have been done several rounds ago because he wasn't getting any louder. I wouldn't be surprised if he was bad, but I'd rather not waste our last chance on something that's been just sitting there in front of everyone the entire game.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I was trying to vote off npv the last few rounds like you were trying to vote me off the last few rounds.

That is how some people slip through the cracks.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i'm out, but i just want to lay out where i'm at.

I was all over the place at the end of the cupkeeper vote and drew a lot of suspicion. NPV and Zaro jumped on me at the start of the vote...relantel and corvidae jump on, one more kills me, c2i was around but held off. That is good, zaro pulls off that is good, then so does corvidae. Slappy and pfidc aren't around to finish it off either.

NPV finally pulls off, but avoids voting for relantel just yet. Knowing that i'm good, that leaves the 3 bad guys being in the group of NPV, slappy, pfidc & relantel.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm sleepy.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:I'm sleepy.
sleepybrown?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

mac5155 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I'm sleepy.
sleepybrown?
You rang?

Anyways, sorry guys, I just got home from work and skimmed through the past few pages. Looooooooooong day from hell. I havent been much help the last couple rounds, but let me read through tomorrow morning again and put my vote in then if it can wait. I need to go to bed Im exhausted.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Corvidae wrote:I need a break from these games after this.
:thumb: I may second this.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i felt like ending the game so i did.

:pop:
Spoiler:
kidding!
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

relantel - 2
troy - 1
zaro - 1
pfidc - 1
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

okay...4 on the block. if you add in myself, corvi, slappy, and npv, then that's everyone. I think we either have all 3 mafia with votes on them or there are 2 with votes on them and npv is bad (just my personal opinion). I have troy, relantel, zaro and npv as 3 of these 4 are baddies.

i'm going to lynch troy awful fast to turn from "i don't want to play anymore" to "i'll put the final vote on ck" to "i knew he was good" then as i put out my list of people i think are bad he says, "now your active and accusing" despite the fact that i've been active this entire thread. Either he's a baddie or a dumb villager (i'm hoping the 1st). And if i'm wrong, well then, well played mafia, well played.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i'm going to lynch troy awful fast to turn from "i don't want to play anymore" to "i'll put the final vote on ck" to "i knew he was good" then as i put out my list of people i think are bad he says, "now your active and accusing" despite the fact that i've been active this entire thread. Either he's a baddie or a dumb villager (i'm hoping the 1st). And if i'm wrong, well then, well played mafia, well played.
i went through your posts...you've been going after people like Cupkeeper, NPV, & TWC the whole game....dumb villager is a jerk thing to say...i think that phrase needs to be removed from the game.

The village will lose if you get that "dumb villager" troy loney lynched today...so i suggest you remove your vote, unless thats what you want.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Troy Loney wrote:
i went through your posts...you've been going after people like Cupkeeper, NPV, & TWC the whole game....dumb villager is a jerk thing to say...i think that phrase needs to be removed from the game.

The village will lose if you get that "dumb villager" troy loney lynched today...so i suggest you remove your vote, unless thats what you want.
i went after cupkeeper very early in the game because he is someone that comes in with a vote and a short explanation at the end of games and that's mostly all he does. plus the fact that he's been red about 159 games in a row now. I went after NPV as it is described earlier because of his antics, they struck me as bad and we still don't know if that's true or not. I'm not sure where you're getting this i came after TWC the whole game thing from. i voted on him the day he died because bhaw said he was pretty sure, and i went back and looked at his posts, and his explanation really made a good bit of sense. You also failed to mention that i was on senka for a while and he came out blue, you also failed to mention that i was on corvi for a while as well (slappy and i both were). Do you want to bring up the fact that i voted THG off the first day and he came back blue?

I don't want to lose and i think lynching troy loney is the best way to accomplish that very thing. my vote stands.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i went after cupkeeper very early in the game because he is someone that comes in with a vote and a short explanation at the end of games and that's mostly all he does. plus the fact that he's been red about 159 games in a row now. I went after NPV as it is described earlier because of his antics, they struck me as bad and we still don't know if that's true or not. I'm not sure where you're getting this i came after TWC the whole game thing from. i voted on him the day he died because bhaw said he was pretty sure, and i went back and looked at his posts, and his explanation really made a good bit of sense. You also failed to mention that i was on senka for a while and he came out blue, you also failed to mention that i was on corvi for a while as well (slappy and i both were). Do you want to bring up the fact that i voted THG off the first day and he came back blue?
I'm just saying those are the only people you've been digging into...except when you became curious about bhaw's other power, which i found to be a bit suspicious.

I'm hesitant to suspect you because you didn't jump on my bandwagon at the beginning of this round...but i'm wondering if that was just a gaffe on your part....we'll see i guess.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i didn't jump on you early because i hate quick votes when it gets this late in the game...it doesn't help the village one bit.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

You know what I havent had in a while? Big League Chew.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

relantel - 2
troy - 2
zaro - 1
pfidc - 1

5 to lynch
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

dead guy wrote:Beware...

slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Beware flip floppers -- c2i or troy?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

well i'm blue... you can believe what you want, but i'm blue (was actually kind of mad because it seems all i ever am is just a regular villager, i want some power!!!)
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

slappybrown wrote:Beware flip floppers -- c2i or troy?

Someone is gonna have to flip at this point to move the game along.

Corvi and I flipped early on the troy vote. Corvi flipped onto troy. i flipped off and corvi flipped onto me.

c2i could have flipped onto troy and finished troy but didn't. unless they are both red, which incidentally is what corvi is saying about troy and i, i think this clears c2i for sure. a red would have killed a blue and won the game most definitely.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

keep in mind i could have finished troy off earlier, but chose not to.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Zarovich wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Beware flip floppers -- c2i or troy?

Someone is gonna have to flip at this point to move the game along.

Corvi and I flipped early on the troy vote. Corvi flipped onto troy. i flipped off and corvi flipped onto me.

c2i could have flipped onto troy and finished troy but didn't. unless they are both red, which incidentally is what corvi is saying about troy and i, i think this clears c2i for sure. a red would have killed a blue and won the game most definitely.
well here's the deal...i'm blue. i think we lucked out and learned a ton with this voting experiment...mostly that this game would be over if slappy or pfidc were around....i contend that the mafia is definitely from this group of 4 (npv, relantel, slappy & pfidc)

and thats assuming that the only other possiblity is if the three mafia come from the Corvi, zaro, npv & relantel group.