Post by Zarovich »

mac5155 wrote:no time limit. just for fun :lol:
merciless
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:crayz is dead for obvious reasons - he was the only person that could be trusted at this point.

I don't know whether I'm more wary of the people who feel I'm totally clean now or the people that realize (as I would) that I could still be lying my ass off :lol:

I'm going to categorize for brainstorming purposes...

People who have followed me since I came out:
PFIDC
Corvi
npv

People who still don't trust me despite what I've done:
Zaro
Cup Keeper

People who didn't trust me now suddenly do:
Troy
slappy

People who don't seem to put stock in anything either way:
relantel
c2i

I wasn't totally sure where to put c2i or slappy but someone correct me if these seem off.
Do you notice anything about this?

The people who have questioned bhaw who have been killed have all been good. Its a normal reaction to question where bhaw was coming from...he even stated that he tried to keep the bad guys questioning him or something like that....the bad guys aren't as dumbfounded by his claims and as to why he's still alive...i was against the TWC vote because we were both on saturday and had the same reaction to bhaw still being alive....

I know people think that i'm bad because because if i were good someone would have ended that vote, but the truth is i am good...and either all three baddies jumped on me right away, which almost worked till a couple people pulled off...they tried to pin the CK vote on me for being the decisive vote, even though i was on all day at work trying to get people to question pfidc and slappy....to keep this game alive you need to trust that i'm good, and trust zaro for pulling off like that, because it was really close to being game over. The only scenarios are that c2i, npv, & relantel are the three mafia, or some combination of those three plus either of the absent players slappy or pfidc.

this vote will really help....i'm sticking with relantel...its atleast a 60% chance he's bad, maybe even more cause i'd like to clear corvi for pulling off of me too.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm sticking with my slappy vote and heading to bed. we'll see what happens when he gets back on and i'll check in the morning.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

count2infinity wrote:i'm sticking with my slappy vote and heading to bed. we'll see what happens when he gets back on and i'll check in the morning.
unless the mafia killed cup with only 2 members on, i don't see how slappy is red. I hope this is the case because if we are killing ourselves while the mafia sits back and laughs I will be so :(
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

unlynch Troy Loney

here's why: I'm starting to think Troy Loney is actually good. I think he moved his vote because of me, and not because he would've known cup keeper was blue.

this is the cupkeeper vote:

npv - 1 (Cupkeeper)
Cupkeeper - 6 (npv, relental, PFIDC , Zaro, c2i, and troy)
Troy -3 (Corvi, and bhaw)

I know I'm good, and as I mentioned I think troy could be good. I think 3 of relantel, PFIDC, Zaro, and c2i are mafia, maybe even all four. They would've known cup keeper was blue and gladly hopped on the bandwagon. I'm guessing at least 3 of the mafia jumped on to bandwagon that vote and one might have not. I'm going with one of them. If noone wants to follow me I completely understand, I've had two bad hunches this game, but I think this makes sense.

lynch c2i
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

npv708 wrote:unlynch Troy Loney

here's why: I'm starting to think Troy Loney is actually good. I think he moved his vote because of me, and not because he would've known cup keeper was blue.

npv - 1 (Cupkeeper)

I know I'm good, and as I mentioned I think troy could be good. I think 3 of relantel, PFIDC, Zaro, and c2i are mafia, maybe even all four. They would've known cup keeper was blue and gladly hopped on the bandwagon. I'm guessing at least 3 of the mafia jumped on to bandwagon that vote and one might have not. I'm going with one of them. If noone wants to follow me I completely understand, I've had two bad hunches this game, but I think this makes sense.

lynch c2i
There are only 3 mafia left :pop:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

relantel wrote:Fast cycle. I go out to the grocery store, and not only is it not day 9 anymore, night 10 has come and gone and it's day 10.

So now we know bhaw was the cop, but it appears he could die after all, since he did. I think he was on the right track though. Zaro was at the same scrutiny level as cup keeper, and ck turned out good. I was near convinced the last couple of rounds that zaro was blue - so I can't really go back on that now. Troy and npv were in the next tier.

Gonna go with...
Spoiler:
Lynch Troy Loney.
why hide a vote in a spoiler unless you were red and wanted to get a good guy killed and win for the mafia?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch relental
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i know this isn't concrete, but look at it:

the 4 people who had votes on me this round:

npv, corvidae, zaro & relantel

the players who didn't vote for me:

pfidc, slappy & c2i

I've been going after those three since the TWC vote....so thats an adversial relationship with every single player remaining in the game.

i am an independent regular villager, and i think i've been really wrong about a couple people....mostly c2i right now because he could have ended the vote.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Count (i think.)

Troy - 1
Relental - 2
Zaro - 1
slappybrown - 1

please dont hide votes in spoiler tags.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv - 1 (Cupkeeper)

lynch c2i

i think you should pull of c2i....he was around when i was getting votes and also could have been a deciding vote....i think relantel is the best choice.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I tie Zaro and Troy together, then they vote together.

Good night.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

npv - 1 (Cupkeeper)

lynch c2i
going off the cupkeeper vote makes me think corvi and slappy are good. If not, then we are fail as village anyways for killing our own without help from the mafia.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:I tie Zaro and Troy together, then they vote together.

Good night.
You don't think relental hiding a vote in a spoiler tag is suspect?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

unlynch slappy before i head to bed for real this time

i thought that troy, relantel, and zaro were the last mafia, and were the only three with votes on them, so i figured i'd throw a vote out there and see if people jump. no on did... the three that i just listed are who i suspect. see you guys in the AM
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Zarovich wrote:

Good night.
I can't believe you do. Seriously I don't believe you. You can't possibly pick that amongst everything else and go with it.

He's a suspect because he's quiet, and I don't think, when it's "fail and lose," that NOW is the time to be going after him for that. He's been like that all game and was like that all last game. If you wanted to vote him out, it should have been done several rounds ago because he wasn't getting any louder. I wouldn't be surprised if he was bad, but I'd rather not waste our last chance on something that's been just sitting there in front of everyone the entire game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

Good night.
I can't believe you do. Seriously I don't believe you. You can't possibly pick that amongst everything else and go with it.

He's a suspect because he's quiet, and I don't think, when it's "fail and lose," that NOW is the time to be going after him for that. He's been like that all game and was like that all last game. If you wanted to vote him out, it should have been done several rounds ago because he wasn't getting any louder. I wouldn't be surprised if he was bad, but I'd rather not waste our last chance on something that's been just sitting there in front of everyone the entire game.
If your putting me and zaro together then you need to know that we're both good. if your good and you consider slappy good, then thats 4 clear people. I'm about 75% sure relantel is bad.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:If your putting me and zaro together then you need to know that we're both good. if your good and you consider slappy good, then thats 4 clear people. I'm about 75% sure relantel is bad.
And your sure Zaro is good because... ... ...?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

*you're
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

unlynch c2i
lynch PFIDC
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Corvidae wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

Good night.

I just question the spoiler tag vote. That seems real shady and I had him along with npv and troy as who I thought are bad.

YOU don't find it odd at THE critical vote of the game, he hides it in a spoiler tag? I just wish it would have occured to me sooner what he may have been trying to do.