History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by count2infinity »

well i certainly know that i am going to take my time and think about this a bit. i'm don't fully trust zaro or bhaw right now, i'm gonna have to read a bit and see what i can come up with, but i still need to cook dinner before the hockey game comes on, so that'll have to wait.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

if you keep me and kill IE, I can continue seeing until i die, which apparently I can't :lol:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:You guys are trusting the first person that came out and lied about being the cop.

I think at least 1 or 2 mafia jumped on me early to get the band wagon going and on a quick vote.

seriously, if you want a red person, take out IE. Taking out me is taking out the last GOOD rp.

No one has presented anything hard against me as being bad. Just "oh, you helped save NAN" who came out the next day anyways (yeah, i'm THAT dumb).
You're still alive and getting info. TWO people were blocked on night 3 by your own posts. We have 2 role blockers (you say ie is one) or a role blocker and a joat working for the mafia. As I explained a few posts back, you should have been killed easily last night by the mafia joat or if the mafia has 2 role blockers, you would have been blocked last night.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:lynch ie

just got home. she's bad. according to my pm, she was the town role blocker and was converted. I'm not going to fight with people this round. It's cut and dry. The only way the mafia could clear IE from getting killed today after I was able to bring out the info at night was to leave me alive.

DO NOT TRUST ZARO!
Explain my 2 scenarios i brought up about the roleblockers and joat possibilites. You should either be dead or have no chance to get info. I don't buy your story anymore.
No, if there is 1 joat and 1 role blocker, the joat used their role blocking on night 3 to get rid of jay. Therefore only IE has role blocking ability but they only let you block the same person every other night. so I got info. It's not hard.
Then the joat would have killed you last night.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Before I was 50-50 on bhaw being bad, now I am 60-40 him being bad. We need some help from the village RP that is left (no, not encouraging this person to come out).
the more i think about it, the more i might be inclined to think the last RP should come out. if they are a role blocker or nurse then it's a hit and miss sort of thing. if they come out then we know for sure that bhaw is bad and we can work from there. i could be wrong, but i think it is possibly a good idea so that we know for sure about bhaw. thoughts?

btw...last RP don't come out until we discuss this a little.
It comes down to trust. Will you trust anyone who comes out now saying they are the last rp and that bhaw is bad? It will be bhaw's word against the other person. If bhaw is leading us astray and IE is good, then we have 0 margin for error next day and we have to take out bhaw, but then we have 0 margin for error the next day. It is an absolute must we get this right today, or we will be behind in a big way.
:lol: makes a lot of sense that you came out right away with lynch bhaw if you think this vote is so critical. Don't trust zaro. he's even being hypocritical here. "We have to be careful... but I'm going to throw my vote out immediately without even hearing from IE or bhaw." :thumb:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
i addressed this... the only way ie survives today is if the mafia doesn't kill me and leaves the doubt out there. if they kill me, iE is dead and they gain no ground. If they don't kill me last night and kill the vig (or any other villager), they get me out during the day and they gained 2.

You're telling me this never occurred to you?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

For all we know, the JOAT already used a kill... I don't remember the write ups indicating that the vig, specifically, killed people. Maybe I'm wrong, in which case they are saving that final kill for the end to avoid a final vote.

None of this is rocket science.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
i addressed this... the only way ie survives today is if the mafia doesn't kill me and leaves the doubt out there. if they kill me, iE is dead and they gain no ground. If they don't kill me last night and kill the vig (or any other villager), they get me out during the day and they gained 2.

they can block you tonight, so essentially you're useless to the town right now (except for what you've already said) so this does make sense...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

LOL and leave you alive to find another mafia tonight!?!?! That makes zero sense to me. Once the mafia knew the last 2 good rps, they easily had the means to take you both out with a joat.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

LOL and leave you alive to find another mafia tonight!?!?! That makes zero sense to me. Once the mafia knew the last 2 good rps, they easily had the means to take you both out with a joat.
see above... I don't think that's the case. If the previous write ups were linked, I could find them easily and confirm, but I don't remember 3 write ups saying that it was the vig that specifically killed people.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

count2infinity wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

they can block you tonight, so essentially you're useless to the town right now (except for what you've already said) so this does make sense...
wait...scratch that. if IE is the role blocker then we kill her today and they can't block you tonight... doesn't make as much sense as i originally thought
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:For all we know, the JOAT already used a kill... I don't remember the write ups indicating that the vig, specifically, killed people. Maybe I'm wrong, in which case they are saving that final kill for the end to avoid a final vote.

None of this is rocket science.
canaan - George Washington Carver - TOWN DEUPTY killed by the Mafia on Night 1.
thehockeyguru - Ferdinand Magellan - regular Townie lynched on his boat on day 1.
Dagny – Pocahontas – Mason killed by the Mafia on Night 2
Malkamaniac – Abe Lincoln - Regular Townie killed by the Assassin on Night 2
sdm5055 - Franklin D Roosevelt - Mason lyched by the Townies on Day 2
jaysmiter - Joseph Stalin -TOWN DOCTOR bound and killed by the Mafia on night 3
newarenanow - John Hancock - MAFIA COP lynched by the village on day 3
Hockeynut! - Sitting Bull shot by the assassin
MWB - Robert E. Lee killed by the town on day 4
Kicksave - Andrew Carnegie killed by da (3-6) MAFIA MAFIA
Azkar - Betsy Ross stabbed and run up the flag pole by the town on day 5
LetangIsTheTruth - Jonas Salk killed by the Mafia.
tfrizz - Al Capone last MASON killed by the assassin
redwill - Emperor Pedro II of Brazil - regular mafia, lynched by the village on day 6
Senka - Joseph Schantz killed by da mafia on night 7
The Wicked Child - George Washington beheaded by the Townies on Day 7
Twisted Wrister - John F. Kennedy - TOWN ASSASSIN killed by the mafia on night 8

assassin night 2, night 4, night 6...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:

bad guys are always overconfident that they can sway the village. it wouldn't shock me that they thought they could easily get the vote on to me today and keep IE around another day, wasting a village vote.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

ok, then the JOAT, assuming there is one, is waiting until the last vote to take me out. regardless, IE is red.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:
wait...scratch that. if IE is the role blocker then we kill her today and they can't block you tonight... doesn't make as much sense as i originally thought
I don't know what you're trying to say here.

by all means, if you think I'm red, kill me and find out I'm green (you can kill Ie tomorrow even though the numbers will be way worse). I just find it funny that zaro is talking about how careful we have to be about this vote but jumped out immediately after the write up. He seems to only be telling people who somewhat trust me to be careful. If they are going to vote for me, by all means, be reckless.

zaro is hard core against me, but if you assume he's bad, that could end the game as well. Twc was pretty hard core against me to and was blue. I can at least find out if zaro is bad or just as terrible at this game as twc.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:ok, then the JOAT, assuming there is one, is waiting until the last vote to take me out. regardless, IE is red.
if you're good, ie is red and so is cupkeeper since you already cleared crayz and I know I am good, so if cup were good and so were you, the last four mafia would jump on this and you would be dead. This means either cupkeeper is good and you are bad, or cupkeeper is bad and you are good. We would then know 2 bad guys for sure if you are good.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

hmm, ok... I didn't notice this... IE was the town role blocker was converted to the mafia DEPUTY. i didn't even think that that means she's not the role blocker... she's the new seer.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:ok, then the JOAT, assuming there is one, is waiting until the last vote to take me out. regardless, IE is red.
if you're good, ie is red and so is cupkeeper since you already cleared crayz and I know I am good, so if cup were good and so were you, the last four mafia would jump on this and you would be dead. This means either cupkeeper is good and you are bad, or cupkeeper is bad and you are good. We would then know 2 bad guys for sure if you are good.
Oh, right, we KNOW you are good :lol:

Sorry, the above was a big mistake on my part. It didn't register b/c I posted the info on my way out (hence my absence).
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:hmm, ok... I didn't notice this... IE was the town role blocker was converted to the mafia DEPUTY. i didn't even think that that means she's not the role blocker... she's the new seer.
:face:

What?!?!
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

bhaw wrote:
Zarovich wrote:
Oh, right, we KNOW you are good :lol:

Sorry, the above was a big mistake on my part. It didn't register b/c I posted the info on my way out (hence my absence).
I know I am good :thumb: Everyone else is suspect at this point
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Zarovich wrote:
bhaw wrote:hmm, ok... I didn't notice this... IE was the town role blocker was converted to the mafia DEPUTY. i didn't even think that that means she's not the role blocker... she's the new seer.
:face:

What?!?!
it didn't even occur to me that that could be possible. That's why I didn't notice. I went back to the PM to see if I could pull anymore detail to help prove it, but that's when I noticed. She is the mafia deputy. She's useless to them now though b/c you know what I am :lol:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

It makes sense though, mac evened out the playing field for NAN giving himself up.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

ok, that shoots my dual role blocker theory out the window if this is true...

meh, how about a npv vote? :thumb: :scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Zarovich wrote:
ok, that shoots my dual role blocker theory out the window if this is true...

meh, how about a npv vote? :thumb: :scared:
so now you think bhaw is good?
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Ok, with 4 mafia left and 1 good rp, what could the possible mafia roles be now?

1 Godfather, 1 Deputy, 1 Role Blocker and the last Doctor/reg mafia. Not sure on the last one.