Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by tfrizz »

Vote Count

Code: Select all

5 – the wicked child (Twisted Wrister, slappybrown, PensFanInDC, Troy Loney, cup keeper)
1 – cup keeper (bhaw)
1 – npv708 (Zarovich)
1 – PensFanInDC (the wicked child)
1 – Troy Loney (crayz)
1 – Zarovich (Corvidae)
Have Not Voted

Code: Select all

count2infinity, IrishEyes, npv708, relantel
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna change my vote again to vote for ie because she clearly doesn't care about the game and whether she is blue or red she doesn't help the village.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I don't get the twc vote if he was cleared (yes, he could be GF or bhaw could be bad...)...but that's a move we could make later right?

My thought its...bhaw has to be the cop at this point based on the no one else coming out when the game is very close. If we are wrong tonight and 1-2 more die its a one chance game...and if our real cop is killed tonight, we won't know what he had done.

That makes me about 90% certain bhaw is real cop...now he could have been pushed bad...but i'm leaning on he is good currently.

If there is another cop out there....look at the numbers, based on that - you may want to think about exposing bhaw sooner then later

that is all
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

twc was never cleared. bhaw was blocked again during the last night.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

cup keeper wrote:I'm almost to the point where I'm gonna change my vote again to vote for ie because she clearly doesn't care about the game and whether she is blue or red she doesn't help the village.
this... it sucks if she's blue, but if I do survive tonight, I don't want to be going into an important vote with someone who isn't keeping up with things. Other than for numbers, there is very little reason to keep her around.

Either way, I'm screwed. If the mafia doesn't kill me, people have made it clear:

If I vote for a red person, I'm a bad guy just trying to gain credibility :scared:
If I vote for someone blue, I'm a bad guy voting of blue people :scared: :scared:
If I vote for someone green, it's the apocalypse :scared: :scared: :scared:

Conclusion: bhaw dies.

I hope, for all of our sakes, that there is an angel out there that can get me at least one more seer-ing. Maybe I get their role blocker and I can get more :)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

cup keeper wrote:twc was never cleared. bhaw was blocked again during the last night.
thank you... I'm shocked at how many people don't read carefully.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

crayz wrote:I don't get the twc vote if he was cleared (yes, he could be GF or bhaw could be bad...)...but that's a move we could make later right?

My thought its...bhaw has to be the cop at this point based on the no one else coming out when the game is very close. If we are wrong tonight and 1-2 more die its a one chance game...and if our real cop is killed tonight, we won't know what he had done.

That makes me about 90% certain bhaw is real cop...now he could have been pushed bad...but i'm leaning on he is good currently.

If there is another cop out there....look at the numbers, based on that - you may want to think about exposing bhaw sooner then later

that is all
Makes more sense than voting for me :pop:
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

She's logged into the chat, so she is definitely here. Why not poke your head in to at least say something?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I'm going to take a risk and agree with Bhaw. I think cup keeper is mafia or at least wasn't until he was converted. He would be the perfect convert, nobody would suspect that he would be mafia again, which is actually a point brought up earlier in this thread. He was never an early vote on NAN and only voted for NAN after the statement, but he also fought against going after redwill. He fought pretty hard against listening to the deadies in favor of redwill. At one point he even defended NAN prior to his coming out party. That's 2 count 'em two mafia members cup keeper has protected in some way. Cup keeper is either mafia, the mafia convert, or a villager who has protected the mafia and in my book thats enough for a lynch.

lynch cup keeper
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:
cup keeper wrote:twc was never cleared. bhaw was blocked again during the last night.
thank you... I'm shocked at how many people don't read carefully.

:face:

i swear you said twc came back blue....sorry
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Corvidae wrote:
relantel wrote:(stuff about things and such)
*Ahem*

We're still waiting for a lynch from you. If you don't vote today I'm voting for you tomorrow. :pop:
I think you've said that before... :roll:

What's worse, coming on early, and voting for someone to get a reaction, then releasing them, and repeating, or simply weighing the vote and casting one once and for all?

Anyhow, I'll see bhaw out and Lynch TWC. But don't blame me if bhaw's wrong.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

npv708 wrote:I'm going to take a risk and agree with Bhaw. I think cup keeper is mafia or at least wasn't until he was converted. He would be the perfect convert, nobody would suspect that he would be mafia again, which is actually a point brought up earlier in this thread. He was never an early vote on NAN and only voted for NAN after the statement, but he also fought against going after redwill. He fought pretty hard against listening to the deadies in favor of redwill. At one point he even defended NAN prior to his coming out party. That's 2 count 'em two mafia members cup keeper has protected in some way. Cup keeper is either mafia, the mafia convert, or a villager who has protected the mafia and in my book thats enough for a lynch.

lynch cup keeper
I could be ok with Ck
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

bhaw wrote:
relantel wrote: I trusted bhaw last day cycle, and it strung up a regular villager.
We killed redwill...? He was bad.

The only other vote I "lead" (which I really didn't) was sdm. I just voted for him b/c he got votes after I threw out an alternate strategy. Other than that, no one has trusted me on anything other than redwill. Not sure where you were going with this.

Sorry - talking about the azkar v senka cycle the day before. I could be mistaken.

And as I recall, you were initially pushing to keep redwill even though you "knew" he was bad - your first post after your "outing" was to unlynch redwill and lynch twc.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

relantel wrote:
bhaw wrote:
relantel wrote: I trusted bhaw last day cycle, and it strung up a regular villager.
We killed redwill...? He was bad.

The only other vote I "lead" (which I really didn't) was sdm. I just voted for him b/c he got votes after I threw out an alternate strategy. Other than that, no one has trusted me on anything other than redwill. Not sure where you were going with this.

Sorry - talking about the azkar v senka cycle the day before. I could be mistaken.

And as I recall, you were initially pushing to keep redwill even though you "knew" he was bad - your first post after your "outing" was to unlynch redwill and lynch twc.
correct... that was b/c we knew redwill had no special powers. I am a risk taker in the game and would have preferred to kill twc (who I'm pretty sure is bad) and take out redwill later on if there was an emergency or to uneven the odds more in the village's favor. Voting for him makes sense when you don't trust me to see what he is, but I know I'm the cop, so for me, I saw another option.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

5 – the wicked child (Twisted Wrister, slappybrown, PensFanInDC, Troy Loney, cup keeper)
2 – cup keeper (bhaw, npv)
1 – npv708 (Zarovich)
1 – Troy Loney (crayz)
1 – Zarovich (Corvidae)

8 to lynch
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

bhaw- If you think twc is bad, why are you voting for me?

It's word against word, you say you're the cop, I know I'm a villager. Everyone can believe what they want about what the truth is.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

cup keeper wrote:bhaw- If you think twc is bad, why are you voting for me?

It's word against word, you say you're the cop, I know I'm a villager. Everyone can believe what they want about what the truth is.
I forgot where I was and didn't notice people actually voted for twc with all the flip flopping going on. A bunch of Chris Osgoods we are.

unlynch cup keeper

lynch twc

If twc is blue (and proves my statement that he's just a terrible villager), you look pretty bad to me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

cup keeper wrote:bhaw- If you think twc is bad, why are you voting for me?

also, simple answer: I think you are bad too :)

Although now I think it has to be either you or twc...
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

At this point I don' care what I "look" like. I just what to get some movement and end what may be the longest day phase ever.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

beerman wrote: 8 to lynch
7 I thought? If it's 7, we're at the limit with bhaw's vote.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

7 – the wicked child (Twisted Wrister, slappybrown, PensFanInDC, Troy Loney, cup keeper, relantel, bhaw)
1 – cup keeper (npv)
1 – npv708 (Zarovich)
1 – Troy Loney (crayz)
1 – Zarovich (Corvidae)

8 to lynch

One more. Anyone want to end this?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

relantel wrote:
We're only at 6 and when you have an even number, you need one more than 50/50, so 8 is correct.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

relantel wrote:
Bah, I'm wrong. Nevermind me. 4 + 2 + 9 = 15 so 8 is right.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

relantel wrote:

15 people left, 8 to lynch.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

How did we go from 5 to 7?