Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by count2infinity »

what page was the stuff on?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote: three, i don't like how he's clearing all these people (me, LITT & Corvi) only the bad guys know who's good...and until there is substantial evidence to clear a person, they are not clear...so thats where i'm at.
i'm not clearing anyone, however, you obviously have an opinion of who is good and who is bad at this point. sorry for putting my thoughts out there. maybe we should just all sit back and not say who we think is good or bad. that's useful. i don't KNOW you are anything. I am making observations.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote: three, i don't like how he's clearing all these people (me, LITT & Corvi) only the bad guys know who's good...and until there is substantial evidence to clear a person, they are not clear...so thats where i'm at.
i'm not clearing anyone, however, you obviously have an opinion of who is good and who is bad at this point. sorry for putting my thoughts out there. maybe we should just all sit back and not say who we think is good or bad. that's useful. i don't KNOW you are anything. I am making observations.
Clear is a little strong, but you've said things like "your clear to me", and you've called me and LITT misguided villagers.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Clear is a little strong, but you've said things like "your clear to me", and you've called me and LITT misguided villagers.
Exactly... I said some things about corvi has made him clear TO ME (I didn't say it's obvious he should be clear to everyone) and I truly believe you and LITT are misguided villagers based on things you have said. If he was bad, the only reason LITT would keep voting for me at this point would be if I were on the trail of a fellow bad guy. I have been, admittedly flopping votes based on how things have been developing, so that doesn't appear to be the case. Knowing that I am good, it wouldn't make sense for him to keep voting for me if he were bad.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

lynch senka
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I haven't been avoiding the thread, per se, but I shouldn't have even signed up for it to begin with. I'm Wars games burned out, and with this day, there was so much :scared: I was completely confused. And I'll admit I still am.

I'm definitely taking a break after this game. I'll be more active if it makes you guys feel better, but I'm really really lost at this point.

I'll make my vote in a few, once I try to make to some sense out of everything.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

IrishEyes wrote:I haven't been avoiding the thread, per se, but I shouldn't have even signed up for it to begin with. I'm Wars games burned out, and with this day, there was so much :scared: I was completely confused. And I'll admit I still am.

I'm definitely taking a break after this game. I'll be more active if it makes you guys feel better, but I'm really really lost at this point.

I'll make my vote in a few, once I try to make to some sense out of everything.
so are you going to pull a NAN, tell us to kill you then admit you are red? Or will we have to figure it out with you kicking and screaming? :lol:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

everyone needs to not be so narrow visioned when it comes to this big picture.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

senka has contradicted himself a few times about the dead posts, also, he's said little as far as strategy of the game is concerned. he made comment that he wished he was the one that was converted and also said that he was green, which in this game means good RP, then after someone pointed it out he said he was blue and that he just relates green = villager.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

to expand on my previous post, there are people here throwing around accusations with no evidence.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Twisted Wrister wrote:to expand on my previous post, there are people here throwing around accusations with no evidence.
ergo my vote for LITT
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

PensFanInDC wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:to expand on my previous post, there are people here throwing around accusations with no evidence.
ergo my vote for LITT
im not sure what more evidence you need then what i have been posting on the last few pages
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Would you like to expand on this so we know who's votes you think have no credibility?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
ergo my vote for LITT
im not sure what more evidence you need then what i have been posting on the last few pages
My vote was in before you began posting again. Im still analyzing your posts today. I still got my eye on you... :scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
Would you like to expand on this so we know who's votes you think have no credibility?
despite the fact that i originally had voted for him, I think the azkar vote is the weakest. I wish people would pull off of that one and vote for someone else, even if that means me. right now people have thrown out plenty of more plausible theories for different people, but azkar was weak, by my own admission. since then, a lot more has happened.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
despite the fact that i originally had voted for him, I think the azkar vote is the weakest. I wish people would pull off of that one and vote for someone else, even if that means me. right now people have thrown out plenty of more plausible theories for different people, but azkar was weak, by my own admission. since then, a lot more has happened.
:thumb:
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Ok. If the azkar vote is weak, where is the strong vote? Correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't cast a vote yet.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

cup keeper wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Ok. If the azkar vote is weak, where is the strong vote? Correct me if I'm wrong but you haven't cast a vote yet.
He voted for IrishEyes.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

well im outta here til about 430 have a budget meeting to go to. hopefullynothing stupid happens
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

cup keeper wrote:
You are wrong, sir.

Possible votes: redwill was still called out by good dead people, potentially the deputy.
IE hasn't done much of anything
bhaw is being bhaw
I missed the tfrizz explanation
senka has made some mishaps
zaro pretended like he might be the cop
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

bhaw wrote:
cup keeper wrote:
You are wrong, sir.

Possible votes: redwill was still called out by good dead people, potentially the deputy.
IE hasn't done much of anything
bhaw is being bhaw
I missed the tfrizz explanation
senka has made some mishaps
zaro pretended like he might be the cop
Yeah. That has me thinking of changing my vote but I hate doing that. LITT came out after I called him on not posting much since the conversion and he claimed it was because of class. That very well may be the case. I'll wait to change. Let me see what develops. If nothing, then Ill stick with LITT.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I also think it's likely that the real cop has a vote in there for a bad guy and is being very quiet about it.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

unlynch azkar
lynch senka

Being a clueless villager is frustrating.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

beerman wrote:Vote Count:

azkar-5-(twc, crayz, cup keeper, tfrizz, corvidae)
tfrizz-2-(azkar, tw)
bhaw-2-(litt, troy)
IE-2-(senka, bhaw)
redwill-1-(zaro)
litt-1-(pfidc)
senka-3-(redwill, cupkeeper, c2i)

10 to lynch
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Im also not paying enough attention but if you guys are saying senka has been caught in lies

lynch senkanator