History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by PensFanInDC »

I'll point out again my LITT vote again.

Here are all of his posts since yesterday:
by Letang Is The Truth
Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 am
I'm doing what we should have done yesterday - lynch nan . From there, we're going to get the most information than if we blindly lynch redwill. I absolutely HATE how we just ignore the past day and just bring up random people for lynching instead of looking back and making decisions that way. Look...
by Letang Is The Truth
Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:24 pm
lol @ nan

release redwill
net nan
CONVERSION HAPPENED AT 2:30pm 1/27/10
by Letang Is The Truth
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Lynch bhaw

Color plz
by Letang Is The Truth
Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am
lynch bhaw
He posted a decent amount before the conversion and since has been dead quiet. It hasn't been all that long but long enough for him to post 2 votes with absolutely ZERO explanation. Both votes were for Bhaw. It also said that a town RP was converted. Maybe LITT was the RP that was converted and he knows something about Bhaw (Bhaw...if there is something to know about you DO NOT SAY ANYTHING!)

To me it looks like he changed his game since the conversion and it's reason enough for me to vote. LITT appears to me to be the best candidate given his recent posting (or lack there of).

my 2 cents.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Because it could kill two birds with one stone, i'll switch to LITT....i have no clue about him and his absence is suspicious. If he turns out bad that should clear bhaw.

unlynch bhaw

lynch LITT
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

While I'm in the village jail by order of turnkey bhaw, I'll make the following observation:

It's funny how this game affects one's brain. I was on a road trip yesterday and had long conversations with my wife about the upcoming fund-raiser for our non-profit and other things. The whole time I was thinking things like:

"Is she lying to me?"
"Is she bad and just pretending to be good?"
"How has she acted in situations like this in the past?"
"Is she acting differently?"
"Who might be her bad buddies in this?"
etc.

I really had to repeatedly remind myself that I wasn't playing this game. Freaky.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

okay so heres the deal. i was in class and didnt wanna post this and now itll seem like desperation since i have votes coming my way. i wanted to hold off posting this until troy changed his vote. the bhaw vote is classic wolf. look at the pavel vote last game. his name always comes up yet the vote never gets going. i think troy is also bad along with tfrizz. this village is being manipulated and troy and bhaw and both good players capable of pulling it off. this whole interaction between bhaw and troy that has been going on is very suspect, corv and i have both been voting for bhaw yet there was no response. it seems staged. pfidc always thinks im bad so im not sure if he was the recruit and wanted to start this vote or not but lets try bhaw today and see what happens.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:If people are here and not voting, can we please just get going? crayz, you haven't voted yet... you obviously have some kind of opinion.
sorry I made my post and dropped off for a bit to do some work waiting to get some input.

I'll throw my vote for azkar for now

lynch azkar

again - i'd be in for this, zaro, or senka.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

tfrizz wrote:Ok, just finished catching up.

Twisted Wrister wrote:tfrizz, you've seen me play all of what two games. Quit trying to deflect the red from you.
In the couple of games I've played with you, I've noticed you're pretty quiet when you're bad. The fact that you've been active this game makes me believe you are likely a townie.
And how many times have I been a baddie there Mr. tfrizz? Once. well before I even knew who the heck you were. I think you are just trying to stir the pot and get some bandwagon on me.

Lynch Tfrizz
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:okay so heres the deal. troy and bhaw and both good players capable of pulling it off. .
I disagree with you...about me being a good player.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

count2infinity wrote:
bhaw wrote:c2i... fwiw, corvi would disappear for chunks last game as a mod for various reasons.
don't care... there was a lot of suspiscion on him early and then once that went away he didn't post anymore. has me concerned
There was?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

count2infinity wrote:i'm going to lynch corvi...he was talking a little bit at the beginning of the game and has fallen off the face of the earth
Looking back at the voting history, I think Corvi is good. He voted for NAN on day 1, day 2, and day 3; and he never changed a vote. He voted for bhaw on day 4... and given that he was spot on with NAN, I'm going to follow that lead.

lynch bhaw
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Lynch azkar

He's the person I'm most concerned about out of the group with two votes.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

If you think Troy and I are having a staged conversation, god help you.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:okay so heres the deal. i was in class and didnt wanna post this and now itll seem like desperation since i have votes coming my way. i wanted to hold off posting this until troy changed his vote. the bhaw vote is classic wolf. look at the pavel vote last game. his name always comes up yet the vote never gets going. i think troy is also bad along with tfrizz. this village is being manipulated and troy and bhaw and both good players capable of pulling it off. this whole interaction between bhaw and troy that has been going on is very suspect, corv and i have both been voting for bhaw yet there was no response. it seems staged. pfidc always thinks im bad so im not sure if he was the recruit and wanted to start this vote or not but lets try bhaw today and see what happens.
These are strategies for later in the game by bad guys. It doesn't make sense to pull out this kind of stuff so early simply because people on the look out for it and the good guys far outnumber the bad guys at this point.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

tfrizz wrote:
count2infinity wrote:i'm going to lynch corvi...he was talking a little bit at the beginning of the game and has fallen off the face of the earth
Looking back at the voting history, I think Corvi is good. He voted for NAN on day 1, day 2, and day 3; and he never changed a vote. He voted for bhaw on day 4... and given that he was spot on with NAN, I'm going to follow that lead.

lynch bhaw
Have you actually reread everything? Because I have agreed with you that corvi is likely good at this time due to his nan voting pattern.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

bhaw wrote:of those people, crayz has just recently been in the thread and IE is online (in chat right now). tfrizz has been here with no vote as well.
I've been in chat, but I left for lunch around 11:45 (10:45 eastern). Just got back not long ago.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

tfrizz wrote:
bhaw wrote:of those people, crayz has just recently been in the thread and IE is online (in chat right now). tfrizz has been here with no vote as well.
I've been in chat, but I left for lunch around 11:45 (10:45 eastern). Just got back not long ago.
I was just referring to you participating in this day round so far with no vote. The others on that list i don't think have even said anything for this day vote.

I know for a fact IE was online and participating in the chat and has not come out in this thread at all. It would make sense that she was at least reading the thread while on there but isn't saying anything...

There is a lot more typical bad guy behavior going on than "troy and bhaw are having a staged argument," "so and so voted/didn't vote for NAN," and stuff like that.

I think LiTT is clear, just a misguided villager. I think Troy is the same.

redwill still gives us the most info of any kill right now
if he's bad, there are some people that have a lot of 'splaining to do
IE ignoring the thread is odd

The people who haven't said much of anything during this entire day vote are concerning as well.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

tfrizz wrote:

lynch bhaw
bhaw was a prime suspect of mine, but the MWB thing has made be retract, though I'm still giving him the stink eye.

- As for suspicion about me, I don't think anyone even mentioned me before today besides bhaw.

- I work part time and when ever needed, so sometimes I must go away. And when I work I'm usually not in front of a computer

- slappy hurt my feelings cause he's Helen Taft and I vowed not to vote for her since she supports me drinking and has a fat husband

Anywho, I am, again, a regular town guy. I have yet to be bad and I haven't had a role since my opening dual-Seer experience.

But lynch Azkar, because he hasn't said anything even remotely of substance and he usually does. Reminds me a little of wallflower in SWI. Someone should make a pie chart.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

bhaw wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

lynch bhaw
Have you actually reread everything? Because I have agreed with you that corvi is likely good at this time due to his nan voting pattern.
I haven't really got a read on anybody, so I'm just going with the hot hand. The only two I'm even slightly suspicious of right now are Azkar and Senka, but they aren't giving a whole lot of info to work with.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

tfrizz doesn't read anything at all. doesn't care that a vote was dropped on him. He's no help to the village only his agenda.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
tfrizz wrote:

lynch bhaw
bhaw was a prime suspect of mine, but the MWB thing has made be retract, though I'm still giving him the stink eye.

- As for suspicion about me, I don't think anyone even mentioned me before today besides bhaw.

- I work part time and when ever needed, so sometimes I must go away. And when I work I'm usually not in front of a computer

- slappy hurt my feelings cause he's Helen Taft and I vowed not to vote for her since she supports me drinking and has a fat husband

Anywho, I am, again, a regular town guy. I have yet to be bad and I haven't had a role since my opening dual-Seer experience.

But lynch Azkar, because he hasn't said anything even remotely of substance and he usually does. Reminds me a little of wallflower in SWI. Someone should make a pie chart.
For the record, my vote for you was b/c I had nothing better to go off of and for mod killing a mod last game. It was very unserious. since then, there have been several things that have cleared you in my mind, hence no repeat vote.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Look at bhaws respones to my implications vs that of troy. he is brushing me off but was getting involved with troy. something is not right
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Ok, I am not the cop....

I do think redwill is bad, but I also thought nan was good. I am on the fence with npv. His play of if MWB is blue , kill me tomorrow is a decent ploy to not be voted the next day.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

tfrizz wrote: I haven't really got a read on anybody, so I'm just going with the hot hand. The only two I'm even slightly suspicious of right now are Azkar and Senka, but they aren't giving a whole lot of info to work with.
the only 2 you are suspicious of are azkar and senka, yet your vote is on me... k...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

bhaw wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
I was just referring to you participating in this day round so far with no vote. The others on that list i don't think have even said anything for this day vote.

I know for a fact IE was online and participating in the chat and has not come out in this thread at all. It would make sense that she was at least reading the thread while on there but isn't saying anything...

There is a lot more typical bad guy behavior going on than "troy and bhaw are having a staged argument," "so and so voted/didn't vote for NAN," and stuff like that.

I think LiTT is clear, just a misguided villager. I think Troy is the same.

redwill still gives us the most info of any kill right now
if he's bad, there are some people that have a lot of 'splaining to do
IE ignoring the thread is odd

The people who haven't said much of anything during this entire day vote are concerning as well.
That's a very good point about IE. She's hardly posted at all and has only voted twice (for sdm and for npv).

Anyway, as I said I'm following the hot hand... and since Corvi feels you're clear... unlynch bhaw

Guess it's back to the drawing board :thumbdown:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Look at bhaws respones to my implications vs that of troy. he is brushing me off but was getting involved with troy. something is not right
I don't even know what that means... I'm brushing you off because it's ridiculous. There are so many more obvious things going on right now that you're reaching. As I said, I think you are just a misguided normie.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I want to be the subject of a pie chart!

I'm off to my grammar review test, be back in a bit.