History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by slappybrown »

Well, at least you agree with me c2i (for the wrong reasons, but I will take it).

lynch corvi
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

bhaw wrote:c2i... fwiw, corvi would disappear for chunks last game as a mod for various reasons.
sounds like wolf talk trying to protect a fellow jelly from getting the hook.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

bhaw wrote:c2i... fwiw, corvi would disappear for chunks last game as a mod for various reasons.
don't care... there was a lot of suspiscion on him early and then once that went away he didn't post anymore. has me concerned
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

count2infinity wrote:
don't care... there was a lot of suspiscion on him early and then once that went away he didn't post anymore. has me concerned
fair enough, just letting you know.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw - 2 - litt, Troy
corvi - 2 - c2i, slappy
redwill - 1 - zaro
IE - 1 - senka
azkar - 1 - twc
tfrizz - 1 - azkar
senka - 1 - redwill
litt - 1 - pfidc
relantel - 1 - bhaw
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

beerman wrote:bhaw - 2 - litt, Troy
corvi - 2 - c2i, slappy
redwill - 1 - zaro
IE - 1 - senka
azkar - 1 - twc
tfrizz - 1 - azkar
senka - 1 - redwill
litt - 1 - pfidc
relantel - 1 - bhaw
translation: cluster
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

10 to lynch ^^

Also write up wasn't until a little after 10 last night so we'll pretty much just go with a full 12 hrs from 8am this morning when everyone seems to roll in to work

so.. 8pm deadline for the vote
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw wrote:
corvi - 2 - c2i, slappy
redwill - 1 - zaro
IE - 1 - senka
azkar - 1 - twc
tfrizz - 1 - azkar
senka - 1 - redwill
litt - 1 - pfidc
relantel - 1 - bhaw
translation: cluster
yeah, I've just been tallying each day's votes on the bottom of a sticky note on my desk, I ran out of room on this one :scared:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

corvi - 2 - c2i, slappy
redwill - 1 - zaro
IE - 1 - senka
azkar - 1 - twc
tfrizz - 1 - azkar
senka - 1 - redwill
litt - 1 - pfidc
relantel - 1 - bhaw
i'd say that people need to start switching to front runners, but there don't seem to be any.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

if we can't find a better solution, i said before i'd be fine going back to azkar or even just taking out redwill to see if there's any truth to zaro's claim. If redwill is good, at least we have a unified vote next day cycle. If he's bad, we know the cop and if there is a nurse, they can protect zaro from the mafia. Zaro is their likely target tonight anyways...

I know this goes against keeping redwill in "jail" as I said before, but at least it will answer some definite questions instead of "if we lynch _____ and he's good _____ is probably bad."

unlynch relantel

lynch redwill
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:if we can't find a better solution, i said before i'd be fine going back to azkar or even just taking out redwill to see if there's any truth to zaro's claim. If redwill is good, at least we have a unified vote next day cycle. If he's bad, we know the cop and if there is a nurse, they can protect zaro from the mafia. Zaro is their likely target tonight anyways...

I know this goes against keeping redwill in "jail" as I said before, but at least it will answer some definite questions instead of "if we lynch _____ and he's good _____ is probably bad."

unlynch relantel

lynch redwill
I'd be more inclined for azkar then redwill at the moment. Redwill was one of the first to go after nan before there was any real bandwagon if i recall
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

crayz wrote:
bhaw wrote:if we can't find a better solution, i said before i'd be fine going back to azkar or even just taking out redwill to see if there's any truth to zaro's claim. If redwill is good, at least we have a unified vote next day cycle. If he's bad, we know the cop and if there is a nurse, they can protect zaro from the mafia. Zaro is their likely target tonight anyways...

unlynch relantel

lynch redwill
I'd be more inclined for azkar then redwill at the moment. Redwill was one of the first to go after nan before there was any real bandwagon if i recall

as I said... if we are this indecisive, at least a redwill vote will give us a definite answer instead of a bunch of maybes. I'm fine with azkar as well, but if he's good, what do we have for tomorrow's vote? Zaro can always research me or azkar or whoever assuming there is a nurse to protect him IF he's the real cop. If he's not, we have another bad guy. I think with redwill, we are guaranteed to get a bad guy either this day or the next.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i think we have a vig...he/she better do some work tonight! (thank god it's not THG...)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm going to stick with Bhaw, and i think the clustermess is reinforcing my thoughts.

I strongly believe that there is enough to go on there, with the way he put a post out there to deflect the nan vote....if he were a good guy the other baddies would have given more than just a token acknowledgement that troy made a post....so what i'm saying is, if he were good i think more people would vote for him.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:I'm going to stick with Bhaw, and i think the clustermess is reinforcing my thoughts.

I strongly believe that there is enough to go on there, with the way he put a post out there to deflect the nan vote....if he were a good guy the other baddies would have given more than just a token acknowledgement that troy made a post....so what i'm saying is, if he were good i think more people would vote for him.
lol... that's a nice thing to say... basically you're saying "If you're good, you would vote for bhaw because only bad people won't vote for him." Thanks :thumb:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I'm going to stick with Bhaw, and i think the clustermess is reinforcing my thoughts.

lol... that's a nice thing to say... basically you're saying "If you're good, you would vote for bhaw because only bad people won't vote for him." Thanks :thumb:

It's hard to articulate.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

And unless there's 7 or 8 mafias, the same argument could be said for ANY of those who have votes right now. Why haven't the mafia piled on one of them to get the vote moving? Oh yeah, probably because it makes sense that several of them are avoiding this discussion altogether as I mentioned before. but no, it's just bhaw throwing out crazy ideas!
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I would be more comfortable with a red will vote if NAN hadn't hopped on his bandwagon... Just sayin.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:And unless there's 7 or 8 mafias, the same argument could be said for ANY of those who have votes right now. Why haven't the mafia piled on one of them to get the vote moving? Oh yeah, probably because it makes sense that several of them are avoiding this discussion altogether as I mentioned before. but no, it's just bhaw throwing out crazy ideas!

Are any of those votes based on anything more than just a hunch...i know its sound conceited, but i think i've laid out a reason to vote for you, not just a blind hunch.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy... do you not see that several people out there have jumped out to the defense of redwill who has much more against him NOW than he nan did on day 2?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

everyone has their own "reasons."
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

If people are here and not voting, can we please just get going? crayz, you haven't voted yet... you obviously have some kind of opinion.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Have not voted yet:

3. npv708 - Aaron Burr
4. IrishEyes - Calamity Jane

7. relantel - John Adams
9. Twisted Wrister - John F. Kennedy

12. crayz - Henry Ford
15. Corvidae - Richard Nixon

20. cupkeeper - Robert Morris
21. tfrizz - Al Capone
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

of those people, crayz has just recently been in the thread and IE is online (in chat right now). tfrizz has been here with no vote as well.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

it looks like corvi, bhaw and redwill are the only ones that currently have 2 votes on them. i'm on corvi, but could easily change to bhaw or redwill. i think the people that are voting for someone and they're the only one either need to change their vote or provide a more concrete explanation for their vote.