Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:
mac5155 wrote:from the grave

"Stop using Emoticons half the time no one understands what the hell you are trying to say. Its like text messaging, but gayer."
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :oops: :cry:
it won't let me post any more than 10
what does that mean?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

you can only post 10 smilies in one post.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Okay. Looking back, Azkar also never voted for NAN... at any time. Not on Day 2 while the bandwagon while piling up (he did vote for sdm however), and did not vote for NAN today (he may very well have been in class, so maybe that is less damning).

Either way, something smells and I don't see Calamity jane around atm.

lynch Azkar
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
bhaw wrote:
mac5155 wrote:from the grave

"Stop using Emoticons half the time no one understands what the hell you are trying to say. Its like text messaging, but gayer."
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :oops: :cry:
it won't let me post any more than 10
what does that mean?
i guess i should have said, "i dont understand"
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

You should tell us the author of the dead messages in the wrap-up thread. I want to know the author of that gem.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Funny thing is that last game, most of the "useless" ones were submitted by NAN... and most of them had to do with Kicksave smelling like anal leakage now that I think about it. :lol:

I don't think any of those got posted though. ;)
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

cup keeper wrote:You should tell us the author of the dead messages in the wrap-up thread. I want to know the author of that gem.
oh, don't you worry, i will :pop:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

lynch bhaw
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote: 2 - Azkar.. bhaw, the wicked child,
1 - redwill.. Zarovich,
1 - IrishEyes.. Senka,
1 - bhaw.. Letang Is the Truth
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:
MWB wrote:
slappybrown wrote:So why am I to vote for MWB again? Because he's not acting like his usual self?
Because I didn't vote for nan, EVER.
Well, if you NEVER voted for NAN in your entire LGP history, then I think you should be lynched and burned immediately.
I've never voted for NAN. Ever.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

tfrizz, you've seen me play all of what two games. Quit trying to deflect the red from you.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Twisted Wrister wrote:two people stick out to me.

Senka and Zarovich.

Senka is participating, could be the recruit. Zarovich has been all over redwill since the beginning, with no real reason why.
I've only been on redwill since the dead message. He had a lot of votes and most people try to say something when they get a lot of votes. Also, the dead message was right after dagny posted about the deleted posts and she could be the one behind the message. I was on npv for night posting a lot, even if the posts didn't pertain to the game. npv staking his game on the mwb vote could also be a ploy to get some sympathy and not vote for him, which so far, noone has this day.

Maybe I'm the town cop and i know redwill is red :scared: :scared: :scared:
Spoiler:
emotes for the deadies!!
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote: 2 - Azkar.. bhaw, the wicked child,
1 - redwill.. Zarovich,
1 - IrishEyes.. Senka,
1 - bhaw.. Letang Is the Truth
this is still up to date..

I've got a conference call for ~ an hour and a half, I'll be back around 930
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i've got an IEP meeting, i'll read up when i get back and try to give some input...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Boo. Good luck village. I won't be like some people who have sour grapes about dying and throw whiney, hissy fits.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

ok...reading back through, this whole, "WHOA IS ME! I'll vote myself off if need be" thing by npv is annoying. you were wrong, no need to throw your hands up in the air and say, "well, i'm done for." It's just adding to previous suspicions i've had of you.

zaro- really? saying you're the town cop, that's just a bad move whether it's true or not true.

i'm down for a bhaw or azkar vote, they both seemed to back nan pretty hard, so i'd be good with either one of those.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

also, just thinking about the conversion that happened before, i doubt the mafia would have chosen (if i was their choice) a person that was ever on the chopping block or someone that even had the slightest bit of suspicion on them. looking back through, slappy, relentel, crayz, PFIDC, LITT all sort of fit that bill.

if it was an assigned role, in which the mafia killed that person and he became mafia, we'd want to look at strong players, ones that the mafia would want to get rid of for their own benefit.

any thoughts?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lynch bhaw

his major ploy to get a "quiet" person during the first nan vote still stands out to me.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I don't know if you can unequivocally say Azkar 'supported Nan hard' but he never voted for him. Seriously though... Sort by author and go to page 1. All I see is scared and piling into bandwagons... Except the NAN ones.

Perhaps that can be construed as support... its certainly odd. Either way he's not contributing at this point.

I am wary of Zaro's claim. If he is the cop, its kinda early to out himself to get just one red... Its not like anyone can protect him. Could also be the convert. :pop:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:I don't know if you can unequivocally say Azkar 'supported Nan hard' but he never voted for him. Seriously though... Sort by author and go to page 1. All I see is scared and piling into bandwagons... Except the NAN ones.

Perhaps that can be construed as support... its certainly odd. Either way he's not contributing at this point.

I am wary of Zaro's claim. If he is the cop, its kinda early to out himself to get just one red... Its not like anyone can protect him. Could also be the convert. :pop:
The people that are basing all of their evidence on the nan vote are doing well to try and manipulate the village....

MWB never voted for nan and he was good....point is, there's nothing to that, and because of that i'm going to direct my posts towards crayz & npv after we decide about bhaw.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Dear RPs:

Stop sending the PMs in at night. It creates several pages of for me to read in the morning and I hate reading in the morning.

Love,
PFiDC
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Zarovich wrote:Maybe I'm the town cop and i know redwill is red
And maybe I'm the Queen of England. We are not amused.

Anyway, I am back from my long, exhausting, and ultimately frustrating trip. I caught up with my reading. After considering overnight, I find that little has changed in my mind. My vote now is the same as my vote on Day 3:

lynch Senka

1) His tactics are crying out to me (and they must be to many of you as well). He picks out RPs (good and bad) like no one else. If anyone doubts his RP deadliness, go back and read SWI (where he was a good guy) and SWIII (where he was a bad guy). At least read the last 10 or so pages of them. He's lethal. Now four good RPs are dead and one converted. Yet Senka never even hinted at a vote for NAN, the only bad RP we've got so far. Think about that.

Just think about that.

2) He was quiet as a mouse until I called him out. That's when he's most dangerous. After I called him out, he suddenly and relentlessly accused me (even to the point of explicitly not voting for NAN after NAN came out as bad). This was, he says, based solely on the voice from the dead. (Nevermind that the voice from the dead had previously suggested we kill jaysmiter, a good RP.)

If Senka's blue, then that only means that an extraordinarily savvy mind is among the baddies. Besides Senka, none of us still playing -- with two possible exceptions -- could pull that off, IMO. (I won't name those two for fear that one or both of them is a good RP.)

As to the voice from the dead: I have neither the means nor the inclination to defend myself against a nameless, baseless attack. I won't even try.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:lynch bhaw

his major ploy to get a "quiet" person during the first nan vote still stands out to me.
What "ploy" and why is quiet in quotations? Again, if you're suggesting my 'ploy" was a strategy that is thrown out there pretty regularly... umm, ok?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

redwill wrote:stuff
if you just caught up on everything, did anything else stand out to you good or bad? sometimes a fresh look from someone who wasn't around 'in the moment' reveals a little more.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:I'm gonna throw this out there one more time even though it is destined to be futile...

Let's take out a quiet person who has shown us absolutely nothing. THere's little to go off of, so let's get rid of someone who won't give us anything until we say "Oh yeah, I forgot ____ was playing." Then they chime in on day 5 after everyone else has been talking for 4 days.

this was bhaw's post when nan was leading the vote 10-1 on day 2....your post lead to a sequence of events that essentially saved nan and killed the quiet sdm.

I know this seems hypocritical for me to do this since i agreed with you and actually started the sdm bandwagon....but while i agreed with your logic and was willing to go along with it, thats because i figured both you and nan were good, but in light of nan being bad i know think that this was just simply you keeping the bad cop around for another night, even if that cost you your life.