History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Senka »

i agree with npv here on the dead vote. :pop: even if. thats why redwill remains on my list.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

slappybrown wrote:So why am I to vote for MWB again? Because he's not acting like his usual self?
1) Never voted for NAN, see crayz's research which shows the people that didn't vote for NAN
2) Wanted to vote for quiet people, but didn't vote for NAN, who was unusually quiet
3) Says he wants to vote for quiet people, but voted for me, who is the complete opposite of quiet...
4) He's in the mafia.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:but you're not cleared, they are. I'm more willing to trust someone I know who is a 100% good, versus someone who I have no idea about.
I recall a WW game where JC was the Angel and everyone kept voting with him just because he was good. We lost that one.

Same principle. If the dead accuse someone, take a look at them and see if there's anything that stands out. As for redwill, he certainly hasn't stood out in any good or bad way, at least to me. Though if he continues to remain quite over the course of the next few days I'll become very interested.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:
npv708 wrote:How bout this?

Vote for MWB now. If MWB = red, I get another day. If MWB doesnt = red, then I'll take the fall the next day.
Have you even said why you're voting for me?
ya, you know...only in every page since the last writeup...
Since the last write-up this is the only reason I've seen:
Senka is #2 on my list right now. MWB is first. He never voted for NAN. Ever. He said he wanted to go after quiet people, but NAN himself was quiet and admitted he was red. Nothing from MWB.
You're right, I didn't EVER vote for nan, in either of my TWO votes. I also wouldn't consider nan a quiet person.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Troy Loney wrote:
npv708 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
I'm sorry but this is kind of ridiculous....i got called out yesterday for voting for nan for no reason, and now people are calling others out for not having a reason to vote for nan?
who called you out for it?
TWC & Tfrizz i think.
I didn't call you out for voting for NAN. I called you out for being a very good player who apparently hasn't been targeted by the mafia yet -- aka, you've been Pavel'd.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:
slappybrown wrote:So why am I to vote for MWB again? Because he's not acting like his usual self?
1) Never voted for NAN, see crayz's research which shows the people that didn't vote for NAN
This is too convenient...you can aggressively push for a vote under the guise of someone else's reasoning....your on the watch list.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

Vote for MWB now. If MWB = red, I get another day. If MWB doesnt = red, then I'll take the fall the next day.
This is the second time you've suggest something like this. Do you have a murder-suicide pact role?

If he's red you'll certainly be look at as "likely good." Blue or green wouldn't look so great for you but you won't be the only one voting for him.
No i don't, if it helps clarify anything...If I'm wrong I'd be willing to do the first/last vote on myself just to make sure everybody is comfortable with me dying if I'm wrong...
You said something to the same effect on a redwill vote earlier:
How about this, this will work out well for those who want to get rid of me soon anyways? If we do a redwill vote and he's red, I live. If he's green/blue, i'll gladly take the fall for following people I trust.
I don't understand how people can be so sure of things right now. You've now said you're sure of me and redwill. At best you're 1 for 2. What's made you leave redwill?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Because I didn't vote for nan, EVER.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:
I don't understand how people can be so sure of things right now. You've now said you're sure of me and redwill. At best you're 1 for 2. What's made you leave redwill?
I think you're more dangerous than redwill if you're Mafia...
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MWB wrote:
Well, if you NEVER voted for NAN in your entire LGP history, then I think you should be lynched and burned immediately.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Fair enough. MWB is one of those ones I can never seem to get a read on, but I'll go with that idea.

unlynch npv708
[color=#fffff00]lynch MWB[/color]
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

tfrizz wrote:

Fair enough. MWB is one of those ones I can never seem to get a read on, but I'll go with that idea.

unlynch npv708
lynch MWB
Color fail :facepalm:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Corvi beat me to it. The only good message I saw last game was from dagny telling Azkar not to believe the dead jellyfish. Every other one was nonsense or completely off base... So forgive me if I don't rush to follow.

On the flip side I see Mwb acting the same as last game. Trying to appear useful without making any real waves by pressing votes. That is enough for me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Corvidae wrote:
MWB wrote:
Well, if you NEVER voted for NAN in your entire LGP history, then I think you should be lynched and burned immediately.
Actually, I don't know if I ever have in lgp history, so maybe npv is onto something.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the wicked child wrote:Corvi beat me to it. The only good message I saw last game was from dagny telling Azkar not to believe the dead jellyfish. Every other one was nonsense or completely off base... So forgive me if I don't rush to follow.

On the flip side I see Mwb acting the same as last game. Trying to appear useful without making any real waves by pressing votes. That is enough for me.
I started the day phase by saying it should be bhaw, npv, or redwill this round.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Well seems like no one likes my suggestions this round, so lynch MWB to move this along
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

the wicked child wrote:Corvi beat me to it. The only good message I saw last game was from dagny telling Azkar not to believe the dead jellyfish. Every other one was nonsense or completely off base... So forgive me if I don't rush to follow.

Also, I play this way every game. Like I've already said, I say who I think is suspicious but don't vote early.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I guess I'll make my vote since things aren't looking so good.
lynch npv
He's grasping at straws in his reasons for me and they're not even really accurate. He's also said twice now that if he's wrong he should be killed off.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Also, to add:
I'd be wary of bhaw for what happened earlier. That's kind of fallen away. He was also posting at night. Other night posters included c2i and tfrizz. Redwill has disappeared, but said he wouldn't be around until tonight anyway.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Lynch bhaw

Color plz
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »