Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
npv708 wrote:MWB, do you have any defense for never voting for NAN?
I'm sorry but this is kind of ridiculous....i got called out yesterday for voting for nan for no reason, and now people are calling others out for not having a reason to vote for nan?
when people are suspicious of you, it's lose-lose. it sucks. i have some people saying it's wrong i defended nan, some people saying it's wrong i voted for him, some people saying the timing of my votes are bad. you can't win.
I understand that NAN being bad changes everything, but if anything the people with the most misguided voting patterns are definitely just regular townies...they're the ones who have no idea anyone's role and the ones trying to use votes to derive information.

I just want to point out that the ones who look like they know whats going on probably do....and they're the ones that are trying to use their votes to look clean.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I just don't think MWB will come back red this time. This would be like the 19th game he's been a baddie.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Lolz. Sorry Troy. My storm decided you were trot. p :D
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Kicksave wrote:I just don't think MWB will come back red this time. This would be like the 19th game he's been a baddie.
well in all fairness, random selection doesn't take into account how many times you've been selected before...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

crayz wrote:Based off my research....Here are the people that NEVER voted for nan:

mwb
zaro
azkar
senka

those instantly become my top 3

looks like i left senka off the "didn't vote after bhaw post"
yeah i def didnt vote for nan. in fact, when irish said "i wouldve switched to nan, but its too late" shes the one that stirred up questions for me.

Im green. I didnt follow the thread to a T and was unaware NAN claimed red... as maybe intended to be frank but hide in plain sight?
but i responded to IE's post with "i wouldnt" (meaning i was simply more confident with redwill based on the talking dead...) and it was far too late by then anyways.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

the wicked child wrote:Lolz. Sorry Troy. My storm decided you were trot. p :D
TWC to ipad (e499)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

npv708 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I just don't think MWB will come back red this time. This would be like the 19th game he's been a baddie.
well in all fairness, random selection doesn't take into account how many times you've been selected before...
I know, it's just a mental block.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:
crayz wrote:Based off my research....Here are the people that NEVER voted for nan:

mwb
zaro
azkar
senka

yeah i def didnt vote for nan. in fact, when irish said "i wouldve switched to nan, but its too late" shes the one that stirred up questions for me.

Im green. I didnt follow the thread to a T and was unaware NAN claimed red... as maybe intended to be frank but hide in plain sight?
but i responded to IE's post with "i wouldnt" (meaning i was simply more confident with redwill based on the talking dead...) and it was far too late by then anyways.
You're green? Did you just out yourself as an rp or did you just screw up?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

You mean like cup keeper being red 5 or 6 games in a row? Crazy but happens.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

the wicked child wrote:Lolz. Sorry Troy. My storm decided you were trot. p :D
don't take that as suspicion, i'm just saying that looking too deep into the nan vote will lead to the wrong people, the ones who look the most suspicious are the townies because we're all kind of clueless at this point.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:
npv708 wrote:
I know, it's just a mental block.
it doesn't take into account past selections, but it is still very low probability to be bad so many times in a row. they are independent, but it's still not likely.

flipping a coin will always be 50/50 heads or tails. but the chances of getting 2 heads in a row is 25%.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

See my top 3 in my honest opinion

Redwill, MWB, IE.

Based on the dead, their hunch is as good as any of ours... (RW)
based on quiet people, NAN was unseen?
IE, based on the whole "oh i wouldve voted NAN" disclaimer. its an easy way to fit in with the crowd.

I on the other hand did not want to vote for NAN, and i stand by that. im impressed i was wrong and happy for it. but by following my own hunch, doesnt make me bad. I wasnt defending NAN, just following redwill more. Just saying.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:mwb - didn't you indicate on day 2 that you agreed with me and vote for sdm as well? so the same points you are saying against me also apply to you, do they not?
Yeah, every game I say to vote for the quiet people... what's your point?
NAN was quiet...
Sorry, historically quiet... guys like sdm, cup keeper, you (in previous games).
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:See my top 3 in my honest opinion

Redwill, MWB, IE.

Based on the dead, their hunch is as good as any of ours... (RW)
based on quiet people, NAN was unseen?
IE, based on the whole "oh i wouldve voted NAN" disclaimer. its an easy way to fit in with the crowd.

I on the other hand did not want to vote for NAN, and i stand by that. im impressed i was wrong and happy for it. but by following my own hunch, doesnt make me bad. I wasnt defending NAN, just following redwill more. Just saying.
Have you voted?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:
Senka wrote:

mwb
zaro
azkar
senka

You're green? Did you just out yourself as an rp or did you just screw up?

i made the connection of green to good. not green to role. im not a role player good/bad. take it as you may. I may see my name in the night in their hopes that i screwed up -- but thats not the case :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

no bhaw. just got back from class. then i go back for 5 more hours. Wednesdays are terrible for me. i literally ahve enough time to eat and thats it.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:
npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote: Yeah, every game I say to vote for the quiet people... what's your point?
NAN was quiet...
Sorry, historically quiet... guys like sdm, cup keeper, you (in previous games).
Clarification: I was quiet in 1 (count it, 1) previous game. Usually I'm somewhere in the middle of post counts, but last game I couldn't be there. That was seen. This game I'm posting more often since I'm home more.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:MWB, do you have any defense for never voting for NAN?
Sure, I guess. As I've already said, I missed the thg vote. The second round I voted sdm to go with someone quiet. Last round I voted for you and didn't get back on until after the write-up, so I missed the nan coming out party.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:no bhaw. just got back from class. then i go back for 5 more hours. Wednesdays are terrible for me. i literally ahve enough time to eat and thats it.
How about poop?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
Senka wrote:no bhaw. just got back from class. then i go back for 5 more hours. Wednesdays are terrible for me. i literally ahve enough time to eat and thats it.
How about poop?
He can eat on the toilet. More efficient, really.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

If you eat poop, does it come out food?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I am actually really curious about my IE hunch. It doesnt have steam and if MWB turns up bad, everyone will assume i didnt vote with MWB in hopes of swinging to someone else... so i feel like im in a rock and a hard place since i avoided the crowd with NAN...

Lynch MWB. If im wrong, so are others, but ive learned that defying the ordinary is sometimes not a good thing.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Even though I believe his vote is for me, I think MWB is way to suspicious not to vote for right now.

lynch MWB

ps. Senka is no longer my second. If MWB does turn out to be mafia (which I think he will) I know at least one other person that is...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

npv708 wrote:
TWC I have nothing on, but you mean tfrizz, who has spent the last few votes with MWB on me? hmm...
The last few votes? I voted for you once.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

p.s.s. - I was typing my post before Senka posted his, so I had no idea he voted for MWB.