History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote: Why not put it in before? That way it can be claimed that you were already voting for a baddie before he came out.... kind of like your defense has been already ("I voted for nan on day 1").
well considering the reasoning behind lynching me is that i "defended" nan, it wouldn't make much sense for me to defend myself with "I voted for azkar" that one time. Apparently I'm suspect because i'm not going with the herd and wanting to bandwagon people for the first 3 or 4 days.
That's not my reasoning for you. I think the timing of posts today was odd and that you referenced each of your non-nan posts with, "I'm still suspicious of him..."
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Senka is playing a low key game, just like NAN. Its not like him to do so. He's usually the one leading the votes. Always leading the bandwagon and so forth. It might be a good choice to go after him.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:ok so here are the results i gathered (best that i could do doing a quick job...)

Day 2:

Voted for nan:
slappy
npv
litt
troy
kicksave
hockeynut
ie
pfidc
corvi
redwill

Did NOT vote for nan
CK
c2i
crayz
azkar
bhaw
zaro
relantel
mwb
tfrizz
tw
senka

Switches from nan:

troy
ie
pfidc
npv
corvi
red will
kicksave

Stayed on nan throughout day:
slappy
litt
kicksave
hockeynut

Day 2:

Voted early for nan:
crayz
tw
hockeynut
npv
slappy
kicksave

voted after bhaw brought up odd nan post:
c2i
bhaw
redwill
ck
twc
relantel
tfrizz
npv
corvi
npv
litt

Didn't vote for him in the end:

redwill
troy
mwb
ie
zaro
tw
crayz
azkar
The last category you have is fairly irrelevant. This is the relevant demarcation (can someone check to make sure MWB is accurate):
MWB wrote:Here's the list of nan voters, in order, before nan came out: slappybrown, hockeynut, kicksave, c2i, cup keeper, bhaw relantel
The two people who immediately tried to start a bhaw wagon after the NAN kill are corvi and troy, both people who did not vote for NAN and/or switched off of them. I am pretty sure one or both is a baddie. Either one is fine with me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:mwb - didn't you indicate on day 2 that you agreed with me and vote for sdm as well? so the same points you are saying against me also apply to you, do they not?
Yeah, every game I say to vote for the quiet people... what's your point?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I skipped like 7 pages. I see nan was bad, and he outed himself?

I was in class + following apple coverage.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:
MWB wrote: Why not put it in before? That way it can be claimed that you were already voting for a baddie before he came out.... kind of like your defense has been already ("I voted for nan on day 1").
well considering the reasoning behind lynching me is that i "defended" nan, it wouldn't make much sense for me to defend myself with "I voted for azkar" that one time. Apparently I'm suspect because i'm not going with the herd and wanting to bandwagon people for the first 3 or 4 days.
That's not my reasoning for you. I think the timing of posts today was odd and that you referenced each of your non-nan posts with, "I'm still suspicious of him..."
I never said i was suspicious of him b/c I wasn't until the one post I pointed out and then he came out shortly after. I said I'm not defending him b/c i wasn't defending nan. i was throwing out an alternative strategy other than bandwagon the first name thrown out there, which you agreed with.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB wrote:
bhaw wrote:mwb - didn't you indicate on day 2 that you agreed with me and vote for sdm as well? so the same points you are saying against me also apply to you, do they not?
NAN was quiet...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Senka is playing a low key game, just like NAN. Its not like him to do so. He's usually the one leading the votes. Always leading the bandwagon and so forth. It might be a good choice to go after him.
Senka is #2 on my list right now. MWB is first. He never voted for NAN. Ever. He said he wanted to go after quiet people, but NAN himself was quiet and admitted he was red. Nothing from MWB.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

unlynch npv
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

lynch mwb
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

MWB wrote:
it was a rhetorical question just to put it out there ;) Everything you are saying about me could be put on you and a few others as well and you'd have the same argument for being suspicious of them.

right now, redwill, senka, and azkar are my top 3

Redwill for reasons stated earlier and what tl said - if nan was going to stop participating, it would make sense to get take the heat off of him and sacrifice himself.

senka isn't participating for whatever reason. even when he's been busy in the past, he's found time to come on and say stuff, relevant or not.

azkar is one of those quiet ones.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

release bhaw
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

MWB, do you have any defense for never voting for NAN?
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Lets do it then.

Lynch MWB
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Fwiw... even though i am going back and forth with mwb, i don't think he's bad. he's smart enough to know to not be so obvious about avoiding an obvious vote for a fellow bad guy.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:MWB, do you have any defense for never voting for NAN?
I'm sorry but this is kind of ridiculous....i got called out yesterday for voting for nan for no reason, and now people are calling others out for not having a reason to vote for nan?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Troy Loney wrote:
I'm sorry but this is kind of ridiculous....i got called out yesterday for voting for nan for no reason, and now people are calling others out for not having a reason to vote for nan?
who called you out for it?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

npv708 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
TWC & Tfrizz i think.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
when people are suspicious of you, it's lose-lose. it sucks. i have some people saying it's wrong i defended nan, some people saying it's wrong i voted for him, some people saying the timing of my votes are bad. you can't win.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Troy Loney wrote:
npv708 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
TWC & Tfrizz i think.
TWC I have nothing on, but you mean tfrizz, who has spent the last few votes with MWB on me? hmm...
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:Fwiw... even though i am going back and forth with mwb, i don't think he's bad. he's smart enough to know to not be so obvious about avoiding an obvious vote for a fellow bad guy.
Hopefully this doesn't make you vote for me again, but I have to agree. I was pushing for MWB a few days ago, but if anything this makes me less likely to vote for him. You'd think he would have tossed a vote in there somewhere.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I am with crayz on this. those are 4 of my biggests suspects now.

Trot and tw cleared in my mind when nan was red.

As I pointed out this morning I was suspicious of mwb so I have no problem w that vote.

Lynch mwb

Color please. Phone sux.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

the wicked child wrote:I am with crayz on this. those are 4 of my biggests suspects now.

Trot and tw cleared in my mind when nan was red.

As I pointed out this morning I was suspicious of mwb so I have no problem w that vote.

Lynch mwb

Color please. Phone sux.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:Fwiw... even though i am going back and forth with mwb, i don't think he's bad. he's smart enough to know to not be so obvious about avoiding an obvious vote for a fellow bad guy.
Hopefully this doesn't make you vote for me again, but I have to agree. I was pushing for MWB a few days ago, but if anything this makes me less likely to vote for him. You'd think he would have tossed a vote in there somewhere.
net corvi :scared: <--- not a real vote, hence no color