History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:You're the one accusing me of setting people up. I was simply going with the flow to vote out NAN and couldn't understand why the bandwagon was derailed - twice - when both times we really didn't have any evidence that he's good or bad or that anyone else is good or bad. Yet people were fighting to keep him. It just seemed like off behavior.

But now you're trying to set me up so...
I didn't try to set you up at all. I was pointing out the irony of you saying how I must be bad b/c sdm is good when in that same post you take your vote off nan only to have him openly admit in the very next post that he's bad. No one can control who's good or bad when they vote for them, so to say that on day 2 I clearly knew sdm was bad and that's a reason I should be lynched is ridiculous. Just like you had no control over nan coming out 3 seconds after your un-vote for him.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

That should be the limit...

Vote Count

Code: Select all

12 – newarenanow (slappybrown, Kicksave, count2infinity, cup keeper, the wicked child, bhaw, relantel, tfrizz, PensFanInDC, Hockeynut!, Corvidae, npv708)
7 – redwill (Senka, Azkar, crayz, Twisted Wrister, Zarovich, newarenanow, Letang Is The Truth)
3 – npv708 (IrishEyes, Troy Loney, MWB)
1 – Senka (redwill)
Changed Votes

Code: Select all

* Hockeynut! unlynched newarenanow (00:27)
* bhaw unlynched Azkar; lynched Corvidae (00:17)
* the wicked child unlynched Azkar; lynched Troy Loney (01:56)
* count2infinity unlynched cup keeper; lynched npv708 (02:58)
* Twisted Wrister unlynched newarenanow; lynched tfrizz (03:07)
* count2infinity unlynched npv708 (00:26)
* npv708 unlynched newarenanow; lynched redwill (05:12)
* Senka unlynched npv708; lynched redwill (04:41)
* crayz unlynched newarenanow; lynched redwill (06:23)
* Twisted Wrister unlynched tfrizz; lynched redwill (04:17)
* Zarovich unlynched npv708; lynched redwill (12:02)
* count2infinity unlynched npv708; lynched newarenanow (01:46)
* cup keeper unlynched Twisted Wrister; lynched newarenanow (02:21)
* the wicked child unlynched Troy Loney; lynched newarenanow (15:11)
* bhaw unlynched Corvidae; lynched newarenanow (16:28)
* Hockeynut! unlynched newarenanow; lynched bhaw (01:03)
* tfrizz unlynched Troy Loney; lynched newarenanow (13:49)
* PensFanInDC unlynched npv708; lynched newarenanow (02:39)
* Hockeynut! unlynched bhaw; lynched newarenanow (00:07)
* Corvidae unlynched bhaw; lynched newarenanow (16:14)
* npv708 unlynched redwill; lynched newarenanow (12:38)
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Limit reached but beerman is out on lunch. :(
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

cup keeper wrote:Limit reached but beerman is out on lunch. :(
I wonder what kind of lunch-beer he's having? I say Blue Moon.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote: NAN admits to being bad and you still find a way to point at people? How can anyone who played WW with you not see this? You're either a bad guy or a really bad good guy.

Anywho, release bhaw and lynch NAN today, but I'll be gritting on bhaw during NANs lynching.
Read my last post... the one you quoted was to point out the irony of him saying I'm bad for things beyond my control when that happened to him in the same post.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

lol @ nan

release redwill
net nan
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

^ I thought I made this pretty clear by starting it with the qualifier "things out of your control." But apparently people only see what they want to see in this game.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:I didn't try to set you up at all. I was pointing out the irony of you saying how I must be bad b/c sdm is good when in that same post you take your vote off nan only to have him openly admit in the very next post that he's bad. No one can control who's good or bad when they vote for them, so to say that on day 2 I clearly knew sdm was bad and that's a reason I should be lynched is ridiculous. Just like you had no control over nan coming out 3 seconds after your un-vote for him.
Oh come on, there's so much lying in this post that if you were Pinocchio your nose would be in California.

1. I never you said you "must be bad", just that you have been continually steering the ship away from NAN.
2. I never said you should be lynched for the sdm vote. You're making that up.

You're posting outright lies about me when I never even hinted at voting for you until you went into your "OMG you and Kicksave are setting everyone up!" panic.

And you continue to act as if I was out from you from day two which is entirely not true. I even said that I didn't think a bad guy would say it didn't matter that sdm was voted (and there too you went off in a panic taking it personally when Troy and TW and others said the same thing).

Your actions since then are what are making me doubt you, not the sdm vote. But now it just keeps adding up and with so little to go on, what else am I supposed to think? That you just like lying? Why would a town or good guy lie?

For the record, I've voted for THG, NAN, NAN, bhaw and NAN.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:But apparently people only see what they want to see in this game.

Mr Pot, have you met Miss Kettle?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

npv708 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
npv708 wrote:The redwill vote is this simple. No one knows anything about anyone else for 100% sure. Everybody else just has hunches, even the dead most likely. The only thing this village knows for sure is that the dead are all good guys, meaning that the message to kill redwill is from the good guys. Whether or not its good advice is not sure, but the source its coming from is the only thing we can trust 100%.

How about this, this will work out well for those who want to get rid of me soon anyways? If we do a redwill vote and he's red, I live. If he's green/blue, i'll gladly take the fall for following people I trust.
How about we lynch nan cause he says hes mafia? :pop:
I didn't see that till I was done posting, simmer dahn nah.
Hey! I said :pop:

:D
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:I didn't try to set you up at all. I was pointing out the irony of you saying how I must be bad b/c sdm is good when in that same post you take your vote off nan only to have him openly admit in the very next post that he's bad. No one can control who's good or bad when they vote for them, so to say that on day 2 I clearly knew sdm was bad and that's a reason I should be lynched is ridiculous. Just like you had no control over nan coming out 3 seconds after your un-vote for him.
Oh come on, there's so much lying in this post that if you were Pinocchio your nose would be in California.

1. I never you said you "must be bad", just that you have been continually steering the ship away from NAN.
2. I never said you should be lynched for the sdm vote. You're making that up.

You're posting outright lies about me when I never even hinted at voting for you until you went into your "OMG you and Kicksave are setting everyone up!" panic.

And you continue to act as if I was out from you from day two which is entirely not true. I even said that I didn't think a bad guy would say it didn't matter that sdm was voted (and there too you went off in a panic taking it personally when Troy and TW and others said the same thing).

Your actions since then are what are making me doubt you, not the sdm vote. But now it just keeps adding up and with so little to go on, what else am I supposed to think? That you just like lying? Why would a town or good guy lie?

For the record, I've voted for THG, NAN, NAN, bhaw and NAN.
If you want to go back and look at my voting record, I voted for NAN on the first day randomly (and was the first to do it). Clearly, that makes a lot of sense for a bad guy to out another bad guy on day 1. By voting for me, you indicate I must be bad. Unless you make a habit of voting for good guys. Don't talk about lies since you stated specifically that I "started" the sdm vote. Again, it may surprise you (like that I was the first one in the game to vote for nan) that I was NOT the first to vote for him. I had a theory and people pegged sdm on their own based on the strategy I proposed.

Lastly, I only steered away from NAN on day 2 with an alternate theory. I never said I believed NAN to be good. I wanted to throw out a different strategy, which obviously didn't work. But if you look again today, I voted for NAN before he even came out.

So again, please lecture me on "lies."
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:NAN is going to be blue... if he were a bad guy, he wouldn't say to go ahead and kill him.
Says the guy who lead the charge against sdm... :pop:

:wink:
This is your posts that started this argument. If you want to talk about lies, let's start from the beginning. I had not said anything to you prior to this.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:If you want to go back and look at my voting record, I voted for NAN on the first day randomly (and was the first to do it). Clearly, that makes a lot of sense for a bad guy to out another bad guy on day 1. By voting for me, you indicate I must be bad. Unless you make a habit of voting for good guys. Don't talk about lies since you stated specifically that I "started" the sdm vote. Again, it may surprise you (like that I was the first one in the game to vote for nan) that I was NOT the first to vote for him. I had a theory and people pegged sdm on their own based on the strategy I proposed.

Lastly, I only steered away from NAN on day 2 with an alternate theory. I never said I believed NAN to be good. I wanted to throw out a different strategy, which obviously didn't work. But if you look again today, I voted for NAN before he even came out.

Where did I say you "started" the sdm vote? I said you lead the charge. When NAN looked certain to be voted off, you posted your alternate theory and listed sdm AND OTHERS who we should look at voting off instead. I know you weren't the first to vote for him. I never said you were.

Then I made a half kidding post with a :pop: and a :wink: and you freak out and accuse kicksave and me of setting up people. But holy overreaction Batman.

I'm still not sure you're bad, in fact I'd say the odds are 4 to 1 against it. I'm not sure that ANYONE is bad at this point in the game and the only people who are are the real bad guys.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:If you want to go back and look at my voting record, I voted for NAN on the first day randomly (and was the first to do it). Clearly, that makes a lot of sense for a bad guy to out another bad guy on day 1. By voting for me, you indicate I must be bad. Unless you make a habit of voting for good guys. Don't talk about lies since you stated specifically that I "started" the sdm vote. Again, it may surprise you (like that I was the first one in the game to vote for nan) that I was NOT the first to vote for him. I had a theory and people pegged sdm on their own based on the strategy I proposed.

Where did I say you "started" the sdm vote? I said you lead the charge. When NAN looked certain to be voted off, you posted your alternate theory and listed sdm AND OTHERS who we should look at voting off instead. I know you weren't the first to vote for him. I never said you were.

Then I made a half kidding post with a :pop: and a :wink: and you freak out and accuse kicksave and me of setting up people. But holy overreaction Batman.

I'm still not sure you're bad, in fact I'd say the odds are 4 to 1 against it. I'm not sure that ANYONE is bad at this point in the game and the only people who are are the real bad guys.
You freaked out when I used the same :pop: emotes

:pop:

Assuming NAN actually is bad, I know this clears a few people in my mind, and I've voted for one of them :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:
Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:NAN is going to be blue... if he were a bad guy, he wouldn't say to go ahead and kill him.
Says the guy who lead the charge against sdm... :pop:

:wink:
This is your posts that started this argument. If you want to talk about lies, let's start from the beginning. I had not said anything to you prior to this.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/sarcasm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote: you and kicksave are really working to try and set people up for later votes.

No :pop: or :wink:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote: you and kicksave are really working to try and set people up for later votes.

Well, kicksave is pretty safe at this point since he kept pushing nan unless they set it up. So that just leaves you :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:
Hockeynut! wrote:

Well, kicksave is pretty safe at this point since he kept pushing nan unless they set it up. So that just leaves you :pop:
:lol:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

this would be hilarious (albiet bad for the village) if nan comes up blue...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

chaos inner village. :face:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I'd change my vote, but the limit's been reached. :pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

IrishEyes wrote:I'd change my vote, but the limit's been reached. :pop:
i wouldnt. :scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

wow....back to back meetings followed by working out...come back and now nan is voted? I tried for that earlier and there was nothin :pop:

i'm happy about this....it will give us some good reads on people
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Senka wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I'd change my vote, but the limit's been reached. :pop:
i wouldnt. :scared:
So you don't want to vote for someone who claimed they're red...?

n
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

btw, the n doesn't stand for anything...I'm just typing on my Apple wheel...