Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by bhaw »

unlynch corvi

lynch nan

*mods... don't double count my vote, but I needed to release corvi from my grasps.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

NAN is going to be blue... if he were a bad guy, he wouldn't say to go ahead and kill him.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

This run on NAN... it's as good as anything out there right now. Lynch NAN.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

bhaw wrote:NAN is going to be blue... if he were a bad guy, he wouldn't say to go ahead and kill him.
Says the guy who lead the charge against sdm... :pop:

:wink:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

It seems to me that NAN will be out for the week regardless if he's dead or alive. That screams green or blue to me. Maybe it would be better to keep him around and go after someone else that would still be playing.

Maybe the mods can suicide him instead so we dont have to waste a vote on him. If the village wants to do it I can get on board but I want a ruling on the suicide first.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:NAN is going to be blue... if he were a bad guy, he wouldn't say to go ahead and kill him.
Says the guy who lead the charge against sdm... :pop:

:wink:
huh? again, go look at who started the sdm vote. I just offered an alternate theory. Also, sdm never made a similar claim until after he was dead.

you and kicksave are really working to try and set people up for later votes.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I haven't set up anyone. I was just pointing out the fact that everyone was going to take out NAN until your alternate theory ended up taking out a good guy. And then you said it was no big deal that a good guy was lynched. Now we have total chaos and nothing at all is happening. Don't bad guys enjoy that?

release NAN

lynch bhaw

If bhaw ends up being good or a villager then we'll have a pretty good read on everyone who's been following his path. If he's bad, all the better.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

No, I'm red. I just can't participate really anymore this week. My eyes are killing me, and when I do get back to work tomorrow, I'm going to be busy as hell.

It's unfair to you guys and my mafia buddies.

So finish me off.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

To anyone who has voted for me, this is for you, especially PFIDC...

I'm going to do what you said I did to intentionally hurt the village again, here I go...

OH NO! The village is screwed now...can someone please explain exactly how posting jersey shore gifs to kill the time actually hurts the village? I'm not exactly given away Top Secret information...did you guys even looked at what I posted @ all?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

newarenanow wrote:
No, I'm red. I just can't participate really anymore this week. My eyes are killing me, and when I do get back to work tomorrow, I'm going to be busy as hell.

So finish me off.
:shock:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I will only switch my vote to npv this round. I still think NAN is good.

My reason for following the dead message is because some was editing or deleting posts. Dagny can see that and is dead so this leads me to believe she is behind the message. Redwill may not be a baddie, but he may be breaking game rules. The mods could auto-kill, but I am also surprised that he is close to lynching and not here to say anything.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

newarenanow wrote:

So finish me off.
unlynch Troy Loney
lynch newarenanow

:shock:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

well then...

unlynch npv

lynch nan

Sucks for the mafia...GREAT for us!!

if he's telling the truth but why lie and tell us youre red?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:I haven't set up anyone. I was just pointing out the fact that everyone was going to take out NAN until your alternate theory ended up taking out a good guy. And then you said it was no big deal that a good guy was lynched. Now we have total chaos and nothing at all is happening. Don't bad guys enjoy that?

release NAN

lynch bhaw

If bhaw ends up being good or a villager then we'll have a pretty good read on everyone who's been following his path. If he's bad, all the better.
newarenanow wrote:
No, I'm red.
Hey look, circumstances beyond your control can make you look like a bad guy too :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

If Dagny was using inside info as a mod in regards to who deleted a thread and passed that along as a message from the dead, wouldn't that be cheating? Not accusing, just curious. That doesn't seem fair that she would be able to use her powers as a mod to influence the game.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Ugh. I suck at this game.

release bhaw

net NAN
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:I haven't set up anyone. I was just pointing out the fact that everyone was going to take out NAN until your alternate theory ended up taking out a good guy. And then you said it was no big deal that a good guy was lynched. Now we have total chaos and nothing at all is happening. Don't bad guys enjoy that?

release NAN

lynch bhaw

Also, kicksave and others agreed that the loss of the 2nd mason was no big deal as well (in a recent post for this vote). No one said it was "good" but people agree that it's not a huge loss like losing the doctor.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

The redwill vote is this simple. No one knows anything about anyone else for 100% sure. Everybody else just has hunches, even the dead most likely. The only thing this village knows for sure is that the dead are all good guys, meaning that the message to kill redwill is from the good guys. Whether or not its good advice is not sure, but the source its coming from is the only thing we can trust 100%.

How about this, this will work out well for those who want to get rid of me soon anyways? If we do a redwill vote and he's red, I live. If he's green/blue, i'll gladly take the fall for following people I trust.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:

release NAN

lynch bhaw

newarenanow wrote:
No, I'm red.
Hey look, circumstances beyond your control can make you look like a bad guy too :pop:
NAN admits to being bad and you still find a way to point at people? How can anyone who played WW with you not see this? You're either a bad guy or a really bad good guy.

Anywho, release bhaw and lynch NAN today, but I'll be gritting on bhaw during NANs lynching.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Vote Count

Code: Select all

10 – newarenanow (slappybrown, Kicksave, count2infinity, cup keeper, the wicked child, bhaw, relantel, tfrizz, PensFanInDC, Hockeynut!)
8 – redwill (npv708, Senka, Azkar, crayz, Twisted Wrister, Zarovich, newarenanow, Letang Is The Truth)
3 – npv708 (IrishEyes, Troy Loney, MWB)
1 – bhaw (Corvidae)
1 – Senka (redwill)
Have Not Voted Changed Votes

Code: Select all

* Hockeynut! unlynched newarenanow (00:27)
* bhaw unlynched Azkar; lynched Corvidae (00:17)
* the wicked child unlynched Azkar; lynched Troy Loney (01:56)
* count2infinity unlynched cup keeper; lynched npv708 (02:58)
* Twisted Wrister unlynched newarenanow; lynched tfrizz (03:07)
* count2infinity unlynched npv708 (00:26)
* npv708 unlynched newarenanow; lynched redwill (05:12)
* Senka unlynched npv708; lynched redwill (04:41)
* crayz unlynched newarenanow; lynched redwill (06:23)
* Twisted Wrister unlynched tfrizz; lynched redwill (04:17)
* Zarovich unlynched npv708; lynched redwill (12:02)
* count2infinity unlynched npv708; lynched newarenanow (01:46)
* cup keeper unlynched Twisted Wrister; lynched newarenanow (02:21)
* the wicked child unlynched Troy Loney; lynched newarenanow (15:11)
* bhaw unlynched Corvidae; lynched newarenanow (16:28)
* Hockeynut! unlynched newarenanow; lynched bhaw (01:03)
* tfrizz unlynched Troy Loney; lynched newarenanow (13:49)
* PensFanInDC unlynched npv708; lynched newarenanow (02:39)
* Hockeynut! unlynched bhaw; lynched newarenanow (00:07)
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

npv708 wrote:The redwill vote is this simple. No one knows anything about anyone else for 100% sure. Everybody else just has hunches, even the dead most likely. The only thing this village knows for sure is that the dead are all good guys, meaning that the message to kill redwill is from the good guys. Whether or not its good advice is not sure, but the source its coming from is the only thing we can trust 100%.

How about this, this will work out well for those who want to get rid of me soon anyways? If we do a redwill vote and he's red, I live. If he's green/blue, i'll gladly take the fall for following people I trust.
How about we lynch nan cause he says hes mafia? :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

You're the one accusing me of setting people up. I was simply going with the flow to vote out NAN and couldn't understand why the bandwagon was derailed - twice - when both times we really didn't have any evidence that he's good or bad or that anyone else is good or bad. Yet people were fighting to keep him. It just seemed like off behavior.

But now you're trying to set me up so...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

I can't go against NAN coming out so for now,

release redwill
lynch NAN
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
npv708 wrote:The redwill vote is this simple. No one knows anything about anyone else for 100% sure. Everybody else just has hunches, even the dead most likely. The only thing this village knows for sure is that the dead are all good guys, meaning that the message to kill redwill is from the good guys. Whether or not its good advice is not sure, but the source its coming from is the only thing we can trust 100%.

How about we lynch nan cause he says hes mafia? :pop:
I didn't see that till I was done posting, simmer dahn nah.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lol @ NAN

unlynch redwill

lynch NAN

color pls