NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: History Mafia -- GAME THREAD

Post by bhaw »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Be1isarius89 wrote:Lynch THG!
^this guy? WTF?

He never signed up and was never listed in the initial post. I think his vote was just a joke.
Ok... mac can you confirm?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:Senka is a def possibility... but he is so wacky that you never know. If he survives much longer, he's probably bad, IMO... I would think the bad guys would take him out pretty early rather than risk him going on a SWI-esque run against them.

I def have to look back through Day 2 a bit cuz I skimmed most of it on my phone during a meeting... Still like where my vote is atm though.
Another one is Troy Loney. He is usually an early target if he's not mafia, and is still alive. It's a similar situation to Pavel last game... still alive on Day 3-4, but dismissed because the mafia has been killing RPs.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:
^this guy? WTF?

He never signed up and was never listed in the initial post. I think his vote was just a joke.
yeah he wasnt signed up. i dont have any record of it.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Hockeynut! wrote:
bhaw wrote:
^this guy? WTF?

We put him up to in the chat. It was a joke.

Lynch NAN

He had a possible tell, the village never should have moved off of him in the first place, and there is the chance that a lot of information will come out of his kill.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lynch Azkar

For reasons I've said before and the fact that jays usually votes off azkar. I'm 2 hours behind, so if the vote happens in the AM, it will probably be done before I am back.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

npv708 wrote:Here's what I'm thinking:

I'm thinking that the Godfather is one of these, and at least one of the other mafia members is in this list. They are definitely experienced to go after the vets and such. We'll probably see them turn away from the vets and go after somebody newer to throw the scent.

5. Troy Loney - JP Morgan
8. MWB - Robert E. Lee
10. Zarovich - Ben Franklin
13. Kicksave - Andrew Carnegie
15. Corvidae - Richard Nixon
19. bhaw - Jesse James
20. cupkeeper - Robert Morris
23. Senka - Joseph Schantz
27. Azkar - Betsy Ross
29. newarenanow - John Hancock
Umm.. Out of the list of Godfather potential..
Im led to believe its more along the possibility of bhaw, kicksave, and yourself--npv.

Im not the godfather, cuz if yu ever noticed, i like to leave the vets around. in fact i tend to take all most of the middle people. the noobs get voted out and everything falls into place :pop: lol but its not I this game...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Lynch npv
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote: He had a possible tell, the village never should have moved off of him in the first place, and there is the chance that a lot of information will come out of his kill.
Just putting this out there to put in the memory bank... talking down to the village like you knew better is usually a baddie trait. Not saying slappy is bad YET, but something to remember.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

**** Comcast... my damn internet has been dropping in and out all damn night since I got home from work.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm trying to figure out what's more likely: A bad NAN that killed jay, or the Jellies killing jay to setup NAN.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

mac5155 wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:can i make a request to reduce the amount of images? it makes it excruciating to view on phone
x2 and this is coming from the moderator :pop:

youtubes are fine.
I'm happy to go through with my pruning shears.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:
npv708 wrote:Here's what I'm thinking:

I'm thinking that the Godfather is one of these, and at least one of the other mafia members is in this list. They are definitely experienced to go after the vets and such. We'll probably see them turn away from the vets and go after somebody newer to throw the scent.

5. Troy Loney - JP Morgan
8. MWB - Robert E. Lee
10. Zarovich - Ben Franklin
13. Kicksave - Andrew Carnegie
15. Corvidae - Richard Nixon
19. bhaw - Jesse James
20. cupkeeper - Robert Morris
23. Senka - Joseph Schantz
27. Azkar - Betsy Ross
29. newarenanow - John Hancock
Umm.. Out of the list of Godfather potential..
Im led to believe its more along the possibility of bhaw, kicksave, and yourself--npv.

Im not the godfather, cuz if yu ever noticed, i like to leave the vets around. in fact i tend to take all most of the middle people. the noobs get voted out and everything falls into place :pop: lol but its not I this game...
I don't think either of the 3 you stated make sense as the godfather (and you know this) because all 3 of us have put a lot out there. Usually the head baddie is more quiet to keep people off of him/her. Could npv, kicksave, or npv be supporting baddies based on what you are saying, yes. But to say it makes sense that we are the godfather doesn't fit how it normally goes down.

I don't like to pay attention to lists like this b/c he's basically accusing 1/3 of the village. So yeah, "chances are pretty good" there's at least one bad guy in there.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i think its funny how the bad guys have like 30 different names :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

dagny wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:can i make a request to reduce the amount of images? it makes it excruciating to view on phone
x2 and this is coming from the moderator :pop:

youtubes are fine.
I'm happy to go through with my pruning shears.
we will be sure to keep it to a minimum from here on out.. let's see if they can be responsible :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Lol ^ should read

"Could npv, kicksave, or bhaw be supporting baddies... I used npv twice.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:I don't like to pay attention to lists like this b/c he's basically accusing 1/3 of the village. So yeah, "chances are pretty good" there's at least one bad guy in there.
I almost want to vote for him because of that. Very wolf/slug/jelly/mod/grinchy to accuse a ton of people. It causes people to come out and defend themselves, thus causing :scared: .
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:
slappybrown wrote: He had a possible tell, the village never should have moved off of him in the first place, and there is the chance that a lot of information will come out of his kill.
Just putting this out there to put in the memory bank... talking down to the village like you knew better is usually a baddie trait. Not saying slappy is bad YET, but something to remember.
What? I dont think we should have moved off of a NAN vote. What are you talking about?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:
What? I dont think we should have moved off of a NAN vote. What are you talking about?
Why? Because NAN is obviously a bad guy? You know nothing more than the rest of us who know nothing unless you are the seer. NAN said one thing at night. Again, not defending nan but trying to figure out why it's so obvious we shouldn't have changed votes. What do we learn by bandwagoning active people?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

*I meant mob, not mod. Freudian slip?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:I don't like to pay attention to lists like this b/c he's basically accusing 1/3 of the village. So yeah, "chances are pretty good" there's at least one bad guy in there.
I almost want to vote for him because of that. Very wolf/slug/jelly/mod/grinchy to accuse a ton of people. It causes people to come out and defend themselves, thus causing :scared: .
unlynch azkar

lynch corvidae

Corvi keeps agreeing with me, which is bad. Despite PFIDC's praise, I am terrible at this game when it comes to voting for bad guys.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:*I meant mob, not mod. Freudian slip?
hey, who you associatin me wit yo?!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

PS - :scared:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:4 - nan
1 - cupkeeper
2 - npv
1 - corvidae/quote]
Last edited by mac5155 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i think that count is right.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
unlynch azkar

lynch corvidae

Corvi keeps agreeing with me, which is bad. Despite PFIDC's praise, I am terrible at this game when it comes to voting for bad guys.
You're voting with me because I agreed that voting for quiet people is good (which I normally say) and huge lists are bad, but disagree that we can indite Senka for not posting much in one day?

Also, if you're bad at voting for good guys, does that mean you're saying I'm definitely a good guy? :?

Thanks?