There's a situation.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

There's a situation.

Post by Malkamaniac »

This game needs to start like right NAO.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: There's a situation.

Post by count2infinity »

well...mac said registration closed at noon today and he'd be sending out PM's... *cue Final Jeopardy's theme song*
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Just fast forward to day 2 and I will tell you what I am when I am notified.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm not going to lie, a lot of people had their luggage lost on the flight back from Algaeria Beach.

Those South West Airline guys really wanted to take care of it, but it was to the point where I just wasn't comfortable leaving the bags with them for fear that they might get a little too friendly with them. It was hard enough getting them to accommodate over 30 corpses that I just forgot about them after that.

So yeah, people might need this Monday to track down their stuff.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Corvidae wrote:I'm not going to lie, a lot of people had their luggage lost on the flight back from Algaeria Beach.

Those South West Airline guys really wanted to take care of it, but it was to the point where I just wasn't comfortable leaving the bags with them for fear that they might get a little too friendly with them. It was hard enough getting them to accommodate over 30 corpses that I just forgot about them after that.

You mean the plane with all but 2 people left after the bloodbath, that they couldn't have just put the bags in the seats and put the boddies in the cargo?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote:
Corvidae wrote:I'm not going to lie, a lot of people had their luggage lost on the flight back from Algaeria Beach.

You mean the plane with all but 2 people left after the bloodbath, that they couldn't have just put the bags in the seats and put the boddies in the cargo?
The corpses got first class seating.