*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by cup keeper »

jaysmiter wrote:Man...as I said in the dead thread, I think I gave myself a mild concussion from the amount of face-palming I did.

Whoever's call it was to kill me, :thumb: :thumb: because I had cupkeeper and jwie pegged. Sadly, it took my death to really solidify those two in my eyes.

Jwie, I knew you were bad because not only were you posting at night, you were just trying to goad information out of people. You weren't adding anything to the discussion...just egging people on. Amazingly, it worked. CK, refer to my post earlier on why I knew you were bad...you were a pie chart away from getting the ax. :pop:

The bad guys were absolutely right in keeping Azkar alive. When Azkar said "I can't be killed at night and I'll fade away after some time" it was a free pass to create all kinds of doubt and suspicion down the road. If Azkar was in the final three, this game would be a jelly win.

The funniest part for me was watching the village completely implode with very little influence by the jellies. There was a point where none of the jellies were doing anything and the remaining villagers were just acting all the fool.

I knew you were onto me and that's why you were my first kill after I took over for pavel.

That one post that you had that outlined my posts had me worried and I thought if you lived through the night you'd bust out a pie chart on me and I would be done.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

jwienand wrote:Really did Canaan bringing up my name make people wonder??? I was so pissed when he did cause there was zero speculation on me before that. Canaan you SOB!!! :D
lol. give it up.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:
dagny wrote:FWIW, I thought the way canaan circumvented the don't tell rule was very clever, and no different than LITT's getting npv to answer his question by posting a number in npr.

Most people didn't even notice canaan's messages, to the point that they were almost overlooked.
It was very clever. However, we never specified that you couldn't ask someone to post a thread in NPR, whereas canaan was sent a PM with all caps stating he could NOT inform the village why he was acting that way.

I was on the fence in regards to what we should do because I hated having to mod-kill anyone. However, bhaw had the cajones to step in and do what needed done there.
Let's not make him to be the bad guy. We all agreed on it and I would have do it if the next writeup fell to me. Though mod-killing them mid-day was out of my cajones league. :lol:

I also thought that was extremely clever by k-nads and I wished we did have to kill him. I don't even know what this LITT/NPV things is.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Not my intention to make bhaw out to be the bad guy...

The LITT/NPV thing was very strange... npv was super busy and not responding to any of LITT's PMs so he thought something weird was going on... I'm still not 100% sure what the deal was, but LITT asked him to post a thread in NPR if he was good or something like that.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:Not my intention to make bhaw out to be the bad guy...

The LITT/NPV thing was very strange... npv was super busy and not responding to any of LITT's PMs so he thought something weird was going on... I'm still not 100% sure what the deal was, but LITT asked him to post a thread in NPR if he was good or something like that.
Ah, now I remember. He did that to see if npv was restricted from talking to him. Which he wasn't, so they didn't technically break any rules.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Parts 1 & 2)

Post by relantel »

ah, 144 pages merged. 4 pages short of SW I (Which I just finished reading... had been stuck at page 85 since last weekend)

Thanks to TWC for shooing me in just before reg cutoff. It was fun, and I am glad I played.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Most active topic:
*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Parts 1 & 2)
(354 Posts / 2.65% of your posts)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote:Most active topic:
(354 Posts / 2.65% of your posts)
That's one of the main reasons I asked dagny to merge it! :lol:

Thanks dags! And thank you Kicksave for embracing the Invasion!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I still hate this game. :lol:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote:I still hate this game. :lol:
For you, it seemed like one of those video games that has you throwing your controller at the wall, but you must still try and beat it. You lost to the final boss, and there's no shame in that.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Not quite Kicksave, but..

Most active topic:
(146 Posts / 4.23% of your posts)

:thumb:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Most active topic:
*** SLUG WARS I GAME THREAD ***
(308 Posts / 8.58% of your posts)

Just shy of you ks.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

cup keeper wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Man...as I said in the dead thread, I think I gave myself a mild concussion from the amount of face-palming I did.

Whoever's call it was to kill me, :thumb: :thumb: because I had cupkeeper and jwie pegged. Sadly, it took my death to really solidify those two in my eyes.

Jwie, I knew you were bad because not only were you posting at night, you were just trying to goad information out of people. You weren't adding anything to the discussion...just egging people on. Amazingly, it worked. CK, refer to my post earlier on why I knew you were bad...you were a pie chart away from getting the ax. :pop:

The bad guys were absolutely right in keeping Azkar alive. When Azkar said "I can't be killed at night and I'll fade away after some time" it was a free pass to create all kinds of doubt and suspicion down the road. If Azkar was in the final three, this game would be a jelly win.

The funniest part for me was watching the village completely implode with very little influence by the jellies. There was a point where none of the jellies were doing anything and the remaining villagers were just acting all the fool.

I knew you were onto me and that's why you were my first kill after I took over for pavel.

That one post that you had that outlined my posts had me worried and I thought if you lived through the night you'd bust out a pie chart on me and I would be done.
Yeah...unfortunately I struck gold when I was in full on frustration mode and voting and switching like crazy. I knew no one would believe me, but the frustration got the best of me. And, luckily for you, because of that...even that post got lost in the shuffle. That and no one ever bothered to check for any reasons why people got killed by jellies. :face:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

People are always so critical of the village after they die.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Not my intention to make bhaw out to be the bad guy...

Ah, now I remember. He did that to see if npv was restricted from talking to him. Which he wasn't, so they didn't technically break any rules.
Yeah, what happened was that my teachers decided I needed to fix a bunch of stuff for my thesis registration a week before the deadline. Hence why I signed up to play before I got that news and was around much less during. Once that stopped, I was finally able to be around, but then got killed. A very small part of the reason I didn't talk to LITT was that I didn't trust him, but it was mainly just me being busy. I should be around plenty for the next game...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

canaan wrote:
jwienand wrote:Really did Canaan bringing up my name make people wonder??? I was so pissed when he did cause there was zero speculation on me before that. Canaan you SOB!!! :D
lol. give it up.
NEVER!!!!!!! :P :scared: :pop:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

jwienand wrote:
canaan wrote:
lol. give it up.
NEVER!!!!!!! :P :scared: :pop:
Everyone was way too busy trying to figure out if I was, in fact, a jellyfish liaison. Canaan, props to you for that. It nearly worked. :twisted:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:People are always so critical of the village after they die.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Just as a clarification on my post... the :face: was an all encompassing. My antics the basis, really.

It's true though...at least in my case, though...it's not done out of ill-will. It's done because I typically have it figured out and get frustrated that I can't post. A lot of times people just post negatively to post negatively.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I was critical while I was still alive & part of it. :pop:

What I hate is when people throw hissy fits because they get voted out. Or worse, because people had the audacity to vote for them.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

(202 Posts / 8.58% of your posts)

passed my slug wars record of 100 and some...damn
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Kicksave wrote:I want to keep posting in this thread to boost my post count.
:face:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

imo lock this thread. :)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave sucks.

:lol: