*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:Unless Corvi gets back early, writeup won't be for awhile folks. Talking like 5-6Ish.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Since I have the feeling I won't be here much longer....

- Watch out for LiTT, he seems to be playing the way jwie was. Just kind of joking around and bandwagon voting.
- Also watch out for rel. He's playing a very quiet, under the radar sort of game. Also, notice how there is a big gap between RP PMs being sent and his sporadic schedule during the day. I wouldn't put a lot of weight into that, but something to keep in mind.
- Also, just how I snagged jwie earlier, take wf's advice and look back and look at the votes. Keep in mind that someone is going to die from the vote of the last jelly from the "poisoning". Look at who got whacked and see if someone hurried up and put in a vote right after the person who died from that. Also look at who didn't vote for the jelly at all.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Not really sure what bandwagoning I have been doing lately. I voted for mwb yesterday
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:Since I have the feeling I won't be here much longer....

- Watch out for LiTT, he seems to be playing the way jwie was. Just kind of joking around and bandwagon voting.
- Also watch out for rel. He's playing a very quiet, under the radar sort of game. Also, notice how there is a big gap between RP PMs being sent and his sporadic schedule during the day. I wouldn't put a lot of weight into that, but something to keep in mind.
- Also, just how I snagged jwie earlier, take wf's advice and look back and look at the votes. Keep in mind that someone is going to die from the vote of the last jelly from the "poisoning". Look at who got whacked and see if someone hurried up and put in a vote right after the person who died from that. Also look at who didn't vote for the jelly at all.
Litt and IE were the people that were in my other theory when I asked you guys to stop posting. From what I saw though, LITT is clear, IE still suspicious. Agreed on relantel.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

(7) MWB - THG, Kicksave, Tfrizz, LITT, IE, Slappy, PFinDC

Who didnt vote for MWB

Azkar - Voted after 7 was in
relantel - voted after 7 was in
count2infinity
cup keeper
penscup
PensFanInDC
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

slappybrown wrote:

Litt and IE were the people that were in my other theory when I asked you guys to stop posting. From what I saw though, LITT is clear, IE still suspicious. Agreed on relantel.
Right. Because I voted for jwie, then switched off him onto MWB. Then everyone else votes for MWB today. :roll: Makes a lot of sense.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

crap!!!
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Was the poisoned voter randomly determined, or did MWB choose them? If MWB got to choose... THG might as well say goodbye.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jwienand wrote:crap!!!
What is this?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
jwienand wrote:crap!!!
What is this?
He was a jelly... we just eliminated another jelly, bringing us one step closer to defeating them. He is mad because they are going to lose!!!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

IrishEyes wrote:
Right. Because I voted for jwie, then switched off him onto MWB. Then everyone else votes for MWB today. :roll: Makes a lot of sense.
I just meant that in my review of the first thread, I determined that I was no longer suspicious of LITT. I'm just saying that I was not able to make that same conclusion after reviewing the first 30 or so pages of the first game thread. My suspicion of you amounts to "you might be bad, you might be good."
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

*Same conclusion as to IE (missing a word there)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

tfrizz wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Unless Corvi gets back early, writeup won't be for awhile folks. Talking like 5-6Ish.
That is brilliant, sir.

Doesn't change the time However.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

This is big-time mod fail for the write up. :thumbdown:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Since I am likely dead, Good Luck to the village.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Nothing to worry about, KS. No PM from me.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

relantel wrote:Nothing to worry about, KS. No PM from me.
I also don't post much during game-night, so it's hard to prove a negative. I haven't sent a PM in the game since I had one in the outbox to Senka when he bit the dust during Night 2.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

But you still should have some heat on you.
relantel wrote:Sure. I release him, and now everyone's voting for PFinDC. Sorry man, the mob seems to have spoken. But I'll follow Pavel on the Net sdm.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

thehockeyguru wrote:But you still should have some heat on you.
relantel wrote:Sure. I release him, and now everyone's voting for PFinDC. Sorry man, the mob seems to have spoken. But I'll follow Pavel on the Net sdm.
I can take the heat. How'd that work out for everyone else that voted for PFinDC?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Boys and Girls I have something to say.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I was thinking of a good way to help the village since I thought this was my last night. I needed to make things better for a bunch of possible screw ups. So Corvidae sends me a PM saying to get my kill in or it will be a while until the right up so. Here is what I do:

I review everything and decide the best kill is Relantel and I send in my kill. Knowing that I have a lot of time I try for a 2 for 1. I tell KS that I submitted my kill and that it was him. Try to get some info out of him but nothing happens. Thanks to Jwei he outs KS and I keep asking KS why he kept me around and he came up with this.
Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Why did the Jellys keep me around all this time? Was I really that bad?
I don't think it was that. Basically with you around, it caused all the confusion with me and you and lead everyone the wrong way. You also were way off on your kills. It's not your fault - you just followed the confusion of the village.

Good Luck!

THG OUT!
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

THG, You'll be disappointed. But if that's the only way to cure your doubts, so be it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:I was thinking of a good way to help the village since I thought this was my last night. I needed to make things better for a bunch of possible screw ups. So Corvidae sends me a PM saying to get my kill in or it will be a while until the right up so. Here is what I do:

I review everything and decide the best kill is Relantel and I send in my kill. Knowing that I have a lot of time I try for a 2 for 1. I tell KS that I submitted my kill and that it was him. Try to get some info out of him but nothing happens. Thanks to Jwei he outs KS and I keep asking KS why he kept me around and he came up with this.
Kicksave wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Why did the Jellys keep me around all this time? Was I really that bad?
I don't think it was that. Basically with you around, it caused all the confusion with me and you and lead everyone the wrong way. You also were way off on your kills. It's not your fault - you just followed the confusion of the village.

Good Luck!

THG OUT!
Wait a minute... so I've been right all along not to trust Kicksave :?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:face:

How does that condemn me?

Also, I'm glad that you didn't post the other PMs that I sent you as to not ruin how I outed MWB and jwie.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

This is actually going to be really hilarious.