*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by the wicked child »

7 to net

Code: Select all

slappy 01 (Kicksave)
relantel 01 (cup keeper)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, I had some time this morning so I compiled a list of each person's vote in this thread (sorry, only this thread, not the first section). I think I got them all, but it's possible I missed a couple that weren't colored bc of phones. I also added other things I noticed/remembered as I was going through this underneath the names:

Azkar: THG, IE, JW
** also outed beerman

c2I: pavel, shaf, IE, tfrizz
** seemed to put a lot of stock in what canaan said from the grave by continually talking about what the liaison was in regards to IE
** after voting for tfrizz during yesterday's vote he said he'd explain it later, but hasn't yet

cup keeper: thg, pavel, shaf, tw, LITT, JW, relantel

IE: thg, pavel, shaf, cup keeper, crayz, TW, JW, MWB

kicksave: pavel, shaf, slappy, crayz, crayz, JW, slappy

LITT: pavel, MWB

MWB: pavel, TW, IE, JW

penscup: LITT

PFIDC: TW, thg, azkar

relantel: beerman, JW

slappy: THG, crayz, TW, JW, THG
** kicksave mentioned that it was possibly slappy was trying to get thg to copy/paste a pm to get him mod killed during slappy inquisition of thg/kicksave

tfrizz: THG, pavel, kicksave, crayz, TW, kicksave, JW

THG: pavel, beerman, pavel, IE, shaf, slappy, IE, TW, slappy, JW, LITT, IE
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

A couple other things that I thought of after posting this. It seems that every game there is a baddie who makes very few votes to stay under the radar and to avoid patterns of voting. Penscup only has one, but he was also dead part of the time. LITT has two, he also got a package though. Relantel has two votes, and has been alive the whole time.

What is our confirmation that azkar is legit? Wasn't it that he had beerman labeled as green? With JW now dead we know that the bad guys had a seer, so they could have known beerman was green as well. Do we have anything else the verifies azkar's role? "Talking to dead people" is a nice role to hide behind because you can never confirm it.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

MWB wrote: c2I
** after voting for tfrizz during yesterday's vote he said he'd explain it later, but hasn't yet
whoopos...sorry about that. i went back through the first thread reading into what the people that were still alive were saying. tfrizz was defending pavel out the waazooo.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

by the way... i don't think that slappy pulling his vote away is a sign of anything. after reading his post i said to myself, "he has a good point... i think i'll vote his way." then i saw 4 bandwagon votes jump on right afterwards. no way was i joining in with that. it looked too fishy, so i understand his logic of pulling his vote away for fear that the jellies were trying to bandwagon a villager.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

based on the posting histories, pfidc is the only one to note vote for a jelly, same with penscup but he just came back alive
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

cup keeper wrote:I think this whole slappy/thg thing is two "good guys" arguing with each other. I understand slappy's frustrations with thg up to this point but there is no way to logically justify voting off a guy claiming to be the vig especially since he's lasted this long after coming out as the vig. I know the vig can be dangerous and sometimes do more harm than good but there are still 13 villagers left with at most 2 jellies left and possibly only one if we believe that pavel was accurate when he said that there were two left after he and canaan were killed.

As for a vote I'm gonna net relantel. The voice from beyond the grave said crayz was going in the right direction and then the jellies killed him so maybe we should put some credence into that particular voice from the grave. He listed relantel as one of his suspects so that's where I'm going. Also relantel put a vote on beerman after azkar outed him as the mad scientist so :thumbdown: to voting for a green rp.

I know I was on the list but I know I'm a regular taveler so no vote there. :thumb:
I really dont put any stock in anything the dead voices have said. If you were going to vote based the voices and Crayz being on the right track, KickSave would be the play.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

count2infinity wrote:
MWB wrote: c2I
whoopos...sorry about that. i went back through the first thread reading into what the people that were still alive were saying. tfrizz was defending pavel out the waazooo.
:shock:

I voted to get rid of Pavel every day from Day 3...
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

tfrizz wrote:
I voted to get rid of Pavel every day from Day 3...
then was it canaan?? i can't remember today, but i definitely remember you defending a jelly of some sort. you're off my list of suspects as of right now though, so no worries.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

cup keeper wrote:I think this whole slappy/thg thing is two "good guys" arguing with each other. I understand slappy's frustrations with thg up to this point but there is no way to logically justify voting off a guy claiming to be the vig especially since he's lasted this long after coming out as the vig. I know the vig can be dangerous and sometimes do more harm than good but there are still 13 villagers left with at most 2 jellies left and possibly only one if we believe that pavel was accurate when he said that there were two left after he and canaan were killed.

As for a vote I'm gonna net relantel. The voice from beyond the grave said crayz was going in the right direction and then the jellies killed him so maybe we should put some credence into that particular voice from the grave. He listed relantel as one of his suspects so that's where I'm going. Also relantel put a vote on beerman after azkar outed him as the mad scientist so :thumbdown: to voting for a green rp.

I know I was on the list but I know I'm a regular taveler so no vote there. :thumb:
You make good points about relantel.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:based on the posting histories, pfidc is the only one to note vote for a jelly, same with penscup but he just came back alive
Yeah that needs to be taken into consideration. But something doesnt seem right about you. You have this thing with NPV, you continued to try and out me before I revealed I was the SB and you have a very low vote count.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote: 3) He again wants to vote for thg. :face:
sdm5055, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was netted, tortured, and ultimately impaled by the SpongeBob on Night 4
dagny, the NAN, had her neck snapped and waltzed in the moonlight with a vengeful SpongeBob on Night 5
Hockeynut!, the Traveling Tourist, was smothered by a manic SpongeBob on Night 7
npv708, the Traveling Tourist, was impaled in front of children by SpongeBob on Night 9
Plus innumerable gaffes, confusion, and general :face:. Again, its almost unthinkable to willingly kill someone who is probably a good RP, but playing by the book with no regard for what is going in the game itself isn't very bright. How many regulars is he going to take down, how much confusion will he sow, until the costs associated with keeping him around outweigh the benefits? Like I said, it would really have to get bad for me to seriously consider killing him and vote for him and try to get others to do the same, but we are fast approaching that point. Results son, results.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Well my reasoning remains unchanged and it is not my fault you have been acting like a looney toon this game to warrant possible votes. I urge you to move your cheese
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:
sdm5055, a Regular Traveling Tourist, was netted, tortured, and ultimately impaled by the SpongeBob on Night 4
dagny, the NAN, had her neck snapped and waltzed in the moonlight with a vengeful SpongeBob on Night 5
Hockeynut!, the Traveling Tourist, was smothered by a manic SpongeBob on Night 7
npv708, the Traveling Tourist, was impaled in front of children by SpongeBob on Night 9
Plus innumerable gaffes, confusion, and general :face:. Again, its almost unthinkable to willingly kill someone who is probably a good RP, but playing by the book with no regard for what is going in the game itself isn't very bright. How many regulars is he going to take down, how much confusion will he sow, until the costs associated with keeping him around outweigh the benefits? Like I said, it would really have to get bad for me to seriously consider killing him and vote for him and try to get others to do the same, but we are fast approaching that point. Results son, results.

I hate to have to keep explaining my kills but here we go:

Sdm - was killed to prove Pavel was bad. I was hoping that the village would pick up on that and I hoped to lead the charge but no followed.
Dagny - Defended Pavel and Pavel defended her. Dagny at one point had 8 votes on her, so I was hardly the only person to think she was up to something.
HockeyNut! - Another guy that defended Pavel. I killed him and Shaf was also killed for defending Pavel, so I dont see how this could be a bad kill.
NPV - Drew a lot of suspicion through LITT, and couldn't PM LITT. You even voted for NPV until you realized he was dead.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

And I Believe it was you who stated that jwie wanted to vote for me?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:

I hate to have to keep explaining my kills but here we go:

Sdm - was killed to prove Pavel was bad. I was hoping that the village would pick up on that and I hoped to lead the charge but no followed.
Dagny - Defended Pavel and Pavel defended her. Dagny at one point had 8 votes on her, so I was hardly the only person to think she was up to something.
HockeyNut! - Another guy that defended Pavel. I killed him and Shaf was also killed for defending Pavel, so I dont see how this could be a bad kill.
NPV - Drew a lot of suspicion through LITT, and couldn't PM LITT. You even voted for NPV until you realized he was dead.
Like I said, you have a chance tonite to do some damage. Even if you kill me, so long as you get one baddie then its worth it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote: Like I said, you have a chance tonite to do some damage. Even if you kill me, so long as you get one baddie then its worth it.
Hahahha. Looking back over your posts. I knew the three amigos post would get pi$$ you off. Last time I got you to ticked off Jwei was whacked. Any ideas other than me?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:I hate to have to keep explaining my kills but here we go:

If you thought Pavel was bad... why kill sdm to prove it? Why didn't you just kill pavel? That makes no sense!
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

On another note

net relantel

Not that I've really helped us out a whole lot, but two votes the whole game?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

IrishEyes wrote:

If you thought Pavel was bad... why kill sdm to prove it? Why didn't you just kill pavel? That makes no sense!
No offense to Sdm, but KS and I thought that a good Pavel is worth more to the village than a good Sdm. By voting Sdm we get to see if Pavel was in fact good.

Dagny was just a bad call on my part. I thought that we were going to get a 2 for 1 with her and Pavel. I thought they were both bad. Dagny went silent so I knew she had a role, just didnt think it was a good one.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

slappybrown wrote:Like I said, you have a chance tonite to do some damage. Even if you kill me, so long as you get one baddie then its worth it.
Last night was his kill night, and he opted not to use it... so now we have to wait 2 nights before he can kill again, but he'll have 2 kills on that night.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Like I said, you have a chance tonite to do some damage. Even if you kill me, so long as you get one baddie then its worth it.
Last night was his kill night, and he opted not to use it... so now we have to wait 2 nights before he can kill again, but he'll have 2 kills on that night.
You are incorrect sir. I can use my kill on any night. I accumulate them on every other night.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:

No offense to Sdm, but KS and I thought that a good Pavel is worth more to the village than a good Sdm. By voting Sdm we get to see if Pavel was in fact good.

Dagny was just a bad call on my part. I thought that we were going to get a 2 for 1 with her and Pavel. I thought they were both bad. Dagny went silent so I knew she had a role, just didnt think it was a good one.
Ok... so you got to Night #4, realized the same thing I did during the previous day phase -- "umm... Pavel is still alive, this can only mean one thing" -- so you kill sdm? Then after the train gets moving on dagny, and Azkar specifically says do not kill her! you kill her?

:face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: (this isn't nearly enough facepalms... but we're limited to 10)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

between the slappy/thg thing and my seashell buddy acting strange, i don't know what to think...my head is about to esplode!!!
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
You are incorrect sir. I can use my kill on any night. I accumulate them on every other night.
Corvidae wrote:Jellyfish problems? Need an expert netter? Don't worry, SpongeBob is on the way! He can Net someone every other night starting on Night 2. He can save a net by not using it, but can only accumulate 2. He can use a 2 nets at once. (AKA: Vigilante)

Unless I am reading this incorrectly... you can only kill every 2nd night. The other option you have is to skip one of your kills and have it banked for another of your kill night.

Can we get some clarification on this from the mods?