*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:I don't have a lot of time today for this, behind on some work here....but guys, think about what you are saying and read over other posts. There is so much :face: going on today.

I'd recommend everyone makes 2 lists. Those who you are 99.9% sure are good and then the rest. I've posted mine...

crayz
thg
ie
azkar
c2i
pensguy

I believe that's it as far as who I believe for sure is safe. The rest are all up for discussion.

Again, I recommend you all do something similar and then we look at who is on everyones possible bad list and go from there.
Why would IE and Azkar be 99.9% safe?
in my eyes, TW & IE were cleared when I was during the tourist/traveler thing. I was against a TW vote, and at this time i'm against a IE Vote.

As for Azkar, everything that he has said from his ghost talks has checked out - and I don't think he made up the role he has. Just my opinion...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:I don't have a lot of time today for this, behind on some work here....but guys, think about what you are saying and read over other posts. There is so much :face: going on today.

I'd recommend everyone makes 2 lists. Those who you are 99.9% sure are good and then the rest. I've posted mine...

crayz
thg
ie
azkar
c2i
pensguy

I believe that's it as far as who I believe for sure is safe. The rest are all up for discussion.

Again, I recommend you all do something similar and then we look at who is on everyones possible bad list and go from there.
Why would IE and Azkar be 99.9% safe?
in my eyes, TW & IE were cleared when I was during the tourist/traveler thing. I was against a TW vote, and at this time i'm against a IE Vote.

As for Azkar, everything that he has said from his ghost talks has checked out - and I don't think he made up the role he has. Just my opinion...
In that case you have to be suspicious of IE then. My suspicions are IE, Slappy,and a few tied for third I need to think on.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jwienand wrote: In that case you have to be suspicious of IE then. My suspicions are IE, Slappy,and a few tied for third I need to think on.
huh? IE and TW both had the same responses....TW as clean, which leads me to IE being clean. I don't knwo where you get that I should be suspicious of IE then?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

net tfrizz... i'll explain later. i'm heading out to lunch.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

count2infinity wrote:net tfrizz... i'll explain later. i'm heading out to lunch.

oops i left him off my safe list...but as he was cleared by azkar, he is green in my eyes
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

crayz wrote:
jwienand wrote: In that case you have to be suspicious of IE then. My suspicions are IE, Slappy,and a few tied for third I need to think on.
huh? IE and TW both had the same responses....TW as clean, which leads me to IE being clean. I don't knwo where you get that I should be suspicious of IE then?
I would agree that IE tends to be safe as well for this reason and without going into any more detail keep in mind that I was her seashell buddy. Not saying she is 100% good, but moreso than others out there at the moment.

net Letang Is The Truth
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

crayz wrote:
count2infinity wrote:net tfrizz... i'll explain later. i'm heading out to lunch.

oops i left him off my safe list...but as he was cleared by azkar, he is green in my eyes
I'm not green -- the mods are using green for good RPs. I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die) :pop:

I would like to apologize to the resort though... I haven't been much help this game, even more so since Friday because I haven't been following as closely as I did last week.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

tfrizz wrote:
crayz wrote:

I'm not green -- the mods are using green for good RPs. I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die) :pop:

I would like to apologize to the resort though... I haven't been much help this game, even more so since Friday because I haven't been following as closely as I did last week.
sorry i use Green = Good
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

crayz wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
crayz wrote:oops i left him off my safe list...but as he was cleared by azkar, he is green in my eyes

sorry i use Green = Good
I think we all knew what you mean... I've just been looking for the right time to quote Eiffel 65 :thumb:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

good afternoon all. sorry i have been quiet i dont know what came over me a few days ago and we have been doing site visits today so this is the first chance i have had to post. let me just say we are in bad shape. im not sure what thg's deal is, if hes just on a powertrip or if hes cracking under the pressure but he was not being very nice yesterday. im a normal traveling tourist so using a kill/vote on me would be a waste. there are a few people that have been acting odd. i think i want to net mwb. its just a feeling i get
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

tfrizz wrote:I would like to apologize to the resort though... I haven't been much help this game, even more so since Friday because I haven't been following as closely as I did last week.
ditto

The 3 day weekend and the massive amount of play Thursday night into Friday morning really set me behind.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:good afternoon all. sorry i have been quiet i dont know what came over me a few days ago and we have been doing site visits today so this is the first chance i have had to post. let me just say we are in bad shape. im not sure what thg's deal is, if hes just on a powertrip or if hes cracking under the pressure but he was not being very nice yesterday. im a normal traveling tourist so using a kill/vote on me would be a waste. there are a few people that have been acting odd. i think i want to net mwb. its just a feeling i get
You are going to have to explain more what happened to you (within the context of the rules the mods have set down of course)
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

slappybrown wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:good afternoon all. sorry i have been quiet i dont know what came over me a few days ago and we have been doing site visits today so this is the first chance i have had to post. let me just say we are in bad shape. im not sure what thg's deal is, if hes just on a powertrip or if hes cracking under the pressure but he was not being very nice yesterday. im a normal traveling tourist so using a kill/vote on me would be a waste. there are a few people that have been acting odd. i think i want to net mwb. its just a feeling i get
You are going to have to explain more what happened to you (within the context of the rules the mods have set down of course)
things to do today: reveal too much info and get mod killed :thumbdown:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

It's obvious that LiTT opened some sort of package that he's not allowed to bring up.

beerman got a package and canaan got a package. are only RPs getting packages?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Code: Select all

06 jwienand (Kicksave, slappybrown, thehockeyguru, Azkar, IrishEyes, tfrizz) 
01 Kicksave (crayz)
01 Letang Is The Truth (penscup)
01 MWB (Letang Is The Truth)
01 tfrizz (count2infinity)
*** Reminder: Leading vote-getter meets the electric Net at 2:00PM EST ***
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
This one time... at band camp... :roll:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Right, thats what we all figure, but I wanted to ask in the event there is any info you can share. Apparently not.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Corvidae wrote:

01 Kicksave (crayz)
if JW dies, currently there are only 2 people that are voting for him on my "not safe list". So if he is good, i'm focusing directly on kicksave and slappy as I have to assume some baddies would vote for him
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

01 Kicksave (crayz)
if JW dies, currently there are only 2 people that are voting for him on my "not safe list". So if he is good, i'm focusing directly on kicksave and slappy as I have to assume some baddies would vote for him
Your "not safe list" sucks. :pop:

:D
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

release kicksave
net JW

Looks like it will happen, we know who the voters were...i'm adding in to try and save an hour (plus JW is on my list of not safe)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

To answer the top-3 suspicions, I'm leery of jwie, tfrizz, IE - people willing to jump bandwagons with little prompting.

However, I've cooled a lot on crayz during this day phase. I think he's just stubborn like I am. Also, since TW was safe, I'm cooling off on IE at this point. Besides, even if she is bad, I don't think she's good enough of a baddie to close the game if we find the others who are pulling the jelly strings.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I iz safe peoplez
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crayz, I've been on your not-safe list the entire game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

If someone is scared that jwie is a bomb, just say so and I'll release and re-net.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Got back and am reading over the last couple pages. I don't get why IE would be on a safe list. After crayz came with his pm label, TW then stated:
actually they are not, I checked my PM and was just straight up told that I have a seashell buddy. Not a single comment about regular villager or tourist. Just a straight up you have a seashell buddy. If that person would like to come out and help claim my innocents go ahead. But you just scream of bad RP.
A few minutes later IE came out and said this:
That's exactly what mine said. No mention of either villager or tourist.
Couldn't she easily just have followed TW's lead? Why does this clear her?