*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:THG YOUZ DOESNT KNOWS WHATZ GOING ON :scared:
I believe in Canaan's statement there were other things that turned out to be true.
:face: :face: :face:

There aren't enough facepalms for that statement. You want to believe a bad guy? Are you out of your flippin' mind?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
I believe in Canaan's statement there were other things that turned out to be true.

There aren't enough facepalms for that statement. You want to believe a bad guy? Are you out of your flippin' mind?
this is why i was netting thg in previous days...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I want to net him out of pure spite at this point. And I didnt want to bandwagon him to start the game like so many others did.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

slappybrown wrote:I want to net him out of pure spite at this point. And I didnt want to bandwagon him to start the game like so many others did.
I agree with this. :thumb:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
you are trusting a mafia? :shock:

:scared:
Here is what I know based off of what was said.

Beerman WAS good on night two of the game. He had the role of the Mad Scientist (I have no idea what it does, the wiki says IDK, but his name was green and I cleared up that GREEN means GOOD).
He may have been converted and started speaking jibberish (like canaan)
Tfrizz was good on night 4, has not spoken gibberish.
Canaan says jwei and Mac are good.
Canaan says IE is the jellyfish liaison. If killed she will come back as a regular villager (I dont know what this means).
Canaan was independent until he was recruited.
Canaan was also suspicious of wallflower.

Mac was good, the jury is still out on jwei.
No way to prove #2 without voting for her
Who recruited Canaan? Could any of the dead be recruited as well?
Canaan was suspicious of wallflower, who ended up being an RP. Wallflower was the one who outted Canaan, so this may have played into it.

All I know is with a vote on Jwei or IE we gain something. IE was quick to get on the Jwei bandwagon and if Jwei is good, that adds clout to these statements.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

IrishEyes wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Why would a dead bad guy be rooting for the village? Specially in this game where dead guys have come back to life, the dead are still in the game to a degree, and one would think they are rooting for their respective side. I tend to think the dead bad guy would feed just enough info that checks out, in order to push in the village in the direction they want us to go in. Another reason to be suspicious of the messages from the dead.

Another thought - in some of the past games I read through, when the alpha/godfather/etc. got killed, another bad guy stepped up and assumed that role. Is that possible here too, in that when Pavel was axed, another Jelly took over as the alpha?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

relantel wrote:
MWB wrote:Here is who voted, based on the last count of the TW vote:
Twisted Wrister-9- (cup keeper, wallflower, slappy, thg, jwienand, ie, tfrizz, mwb, pfidc)
IE-2- (count2infinity, twisted wrister)
crayz-1- (kicksave)
kicksave-1- (crayz)
azkar, LITT, relantel didn't vote.
The rush to ring up TW went so fast that it was over before I had caught up to the new posts yesterday morning. I am not sure who I would have voted for the last round, and I don't like jumping on bandwagons for the sake of bandwagons - we as a village have done very poorly in that regard.
I think it's hard to take too much from the TW vote because a lot of us wanted to go with WF because she was spot on with pavel and canaan and was the one person we knew wouldn't try to mislead. Once she voted the floodgates opened. In the other votes, crayz and kicksave continued to vote for each other and two people went after IE.

I'm going out for a bit, but will definitely be back to vote before the deadline.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:Here is what I know based off of what was said.

Beerman WAS good on night two of the game. He had the role of the Mad Scientist (I have no idea what it does, the wiki says IDK, but his name was green and I cleared up that GREEN means GOOD).
Canaan says IE is the jellyfish liaison. If killed she will come back as a regular villager (I dont know what this means).

Canaan was suspicious of wallflower, who ended up being an RP. Wallflower was the one who outted Canaan, so this may have played into it.

All I know is with a vote on Jwei or IE we gain something. IE was quick to get on the Jwei bandwagon and if Jwei is good, that adds clout to these statements.
I only have one response to this. How do we know Canaan was recruited? Because he said so? No one else was recruited. There's nothing in any of the writeups about people recruited. So how can we know? WE DON'T.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:

Are we playing the same game?

I don't believe canaan was recruited, no write-up said anything near that. As for the jibberish, i thought it was obvious they opened a package?

canaan was suspicious of WF...who ended up being a GOOD RP.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Ok, we're way off the path again guys. Let's focus.

Look at yesterday's votes.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

I think we should target LITT right now. He's being quiet and we'll see if he comes on to defend himself and can finally get a feel for where he stands because at this moment nobody seems to know anything about him. That whole b.s. with npv was very strange and still makes no sense. As I said before wallflower was suspicious of him too, although she was wrong on both TW and shaftnutz.

I think Spongebob should try and take out Azkar tonight to see if they are both 100% trustworthy or not.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

If you want to verify Azkar's role, then you need to kill him during the day because as he said "he can't be killed at night".

This is probably his last kill so we have to make it count.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Are we playing the same game?

I don't believe canaan was recruited, no write-up said anything near that. As for the jibberish, i thought it was obvious they opened a package?

canaan was suspicious of WF...who ended up being a GOOD RP.
I was suspicious of Dagny because of her style of play, and she was a good RP.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

penscup wrote:I think we should target LITT right now. He's being quiet and we'll see if he comes on to defend himself and can finally get a feel for where he stands because at this moment nobody seems to know anything about him. That whole b.s. with npv was very strange and still makes no sense. As I said before wallflower was suspicious of him too, although she was wrong on both TW and shaftnutz.

I think Spongebob should try and take out Azkar tonight to see if they are both 100% trustworthy or not.
Regardless the writing was on the wall with Shaf. You cant protect the Alpha Jelly and expect to live.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

OK, I'm not going to come on here and beg for my life. I'm a traveler and that's that. If you guys think offing me would help the village figure things out so be it. But I would much rather see a jelly get strung up...
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Kicksave wrote:If you want to verify Azkar's role, then you need to kill him during the day because as he said "he can't be killed at night".

That's true. Although it would verify it to THG if we really trust him as spongebob and he says he tried to kill him and nothing happens, then we would know they are both good. But then it would be a wasted killing for him too and the rest of the resort wouldn't know 100% still unless the writeup afterwards specifically mentions that Spongebob tried a kill but it didn't work which sometimes it does if I remember correctly.

Maybe its not a good idea. Too confusing.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

penscup wrote:
Kicksave wrote:If you want to verify Azkar's role, then you need to kill him during the day because as he said "he can't be killed at night".

That's true. Although it would verify it to THG if we really trust him as spongebob and he says he tried to kill him and nothing happens, then we would know they are both good. But then it would be a wasted killing for him too and the rest of the resort wouldn't know 100% still unless the writeup afterwards specifically mentions that Spongebob tried a kill but it didn't work which sometimes it does if I remember correctly.

Here is the problem with killing Azkar at night and proclaiming it. The jellys might have a doctor who can protect Azkar. So if he is a jelly all along and the doc protects him, then that validates his claim and the village could be messed over because of it.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

jwienand wrote:OK, I'm not going to come on here and beg for my life. I'm a traveler and that's that. If you guys think offing me would help the village figure things out so be it. But I would much rather see a jelly get strung up...
So who are your top 3 jellies?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
penscup wrote:

Here is the problem with killing Azkar at night and proclaiming it. The jellys might have a doctor who can protect Azkar. So if he is a jelly all along and the doc protects him, then that validates his claim and the village could be messed over because of it.
I can't see him being a jelly. Everything he has said "from NAN" has been spot on, and he has protected travelers & good RPs. That is definitely not jelly behavior.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

penscup wrote:
jwienand wrote:OK, I'm not going to come on here and beg for my life. I'm a traveler and that's that. If you guys think offing me would help the village figure things out so be it. But I would much rather see a jelly get strung up...
So who are your top 3 jellies?
I think everyone should answer that question.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote: I can't see him being a jelly. Everything he has said "from NAN" has been spot on, and he has protected travelers & good RPs. That is definitely not jelly behavior.
I agree with you. But I dont understand what the village stands to gain by him being able to talk to Jellys. Pavel tossed out Wallflowers name and Crayz's name as the last two jellies and said he "had to tell the truth".

Following this advice would have caused us to kill a good RP.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I don't have a lot of time today for this, behind on some work here....but guys, think about what you are saying and read over other posts. There is so much :face: going on today.

I'd recommend everyone makes 2 lists. Those who you are 99.9% sure are good and then the rest. I've posted mine...

crayz
thg
ie
azkar
c2i
pensguy

I believe that's it as far as who I believe for sure is safe. The rest are all up for discussion.

Again, I recommend you all do something similar and then we look at who is on everyones possible bad list and go from there.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:I don't have a lot of time today for this, behind on some work here....but guys, think about what you are saying and read over other posts. There is so much :face: going on today.

I'd recommend everyone makes 2 lists. Those who you are 99.9% sure are good and then the rest. I've posted mine...

crayz
thg
ie
azkar
c2i
pensguy

I believe that's it as far as who I believe for sure is safe. The rest are all up for discussion.

This is definitely not going to work. I think we do each persons top 3 jelly's.

Again, I recommend you all do something similar and then we look at who is on everyones possible bad list and go from there.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Sorry. My list is Crayz and myself. We cant draw anything from a list like that we need the 3 people each person is most suspicious of.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:I don't have a lot of time today for this, behind on some work here....but guys, think about what you are saying and read over other posts. There is so much :face: going on today.

crayz
thg
ie
azkar
c2i
pensguy

Why would IE and Azkar be 99.9% safe?