*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont think we are ever going to get to a vote, there are a handful of people putting forth ideas and the rest sit by and throw on a quick vote when we decide one someone.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

penscup wrote:Another quick question I've been wondering while being dead all this time.
Anybody know how Sdm5055 knew I was just a regular tourist so early in the game? He stated clearly when I was being voted off that I was just a regular, but then when he was killed himself he had no special powers? Through his seashell buddy is my only guess, but as of right now that is unknown too.
Just wondering how he knew this and if it may be important.
I was sdm's seashell buddy, and I've got no idea how he'd know you were regular.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:I also find it a bit odd that crayz calls me out by making something up about my posting.
Usually in games, you are one that I see that always stands out trying to lead the village. I haven't seen that. You have made posts, but for the most part imo it seems like you have been trying to stay out of the limelight.

On a completely unrelated note - Typically bad angels protect during the day vote and good angels protect during night (at least thats how it was in nintendo wars and hollywood wars). If that trend continues, it doesn't matter if they know who THG will kill as they can't protect.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

slappybrown wrote:Im pulling this back, too many people jumped on that wagon real quick that werent even posting, and I want to read part I again

release jwie
i was thinking the exact same thing...too many are jumping on the wagon at once.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I thought it read differently the first time I read that KS :lol: he didnt edit did he dags? :pop:

Ok -- I think we should vote off npv. The reason he wasnt killed earlier in the game is because he was an alleged RP. Weve forgotten all about that:

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... &start=775" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But if he has a role, why hasnt he been killed? This was ages ago (unless I have missed somethng which is possible)
Well, he's dead, but LITT has been under the radar since then as well.
For that matter, LITT and npv were both adamant about not voting off npv because he was a role player... which he wasn't. LITT opened a package yesterday, and as we saw from Canaan, even the baddies can get packages.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy you need to catch up with the rest of us, last time I checked you were hounding Pavel:

" have read the first page. So this is an ocean theme?"
"Ok on page 2. Wow this should be a big game."
"Ok page 3-- WHOA - did not see that coming. C2I definite suspect."
"Page 4 - WTF DOG@!!*(!()*!(*!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Why are you so mad?
Not mad confused. You are throwing out threads on Jweinand in a few minutes and you have no idea who is even alive.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont think we are ever going to get to a vote, there are a handful of people putting forth ideas and the rest sit by and throw on a quick vote when we decide one someone.
Yes, this is where the game gets dangerous. I believe slappy through out jwie's name first, then you, Azkar, IE, and tfrizz voted for him right after. It's like people just want to get a vote done with. It allows for jellies to easily jump on a vote to sway it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

crayz wrote:
MWB wrote:I also find it a bit odd that crayz calls me out by making something up about my posting.
Usually in games, you are one that I see that always stands out trying to lead the village. I haven't seen that. You have made posts, but for the most part imo it seems like you have been trying to stay out of the limelight.

On a completely unrelated note - Typically bad angels protect during the day vote and good angels protect during night (at least thats how it was in nintendo wars and hollywood wars). If that trend continues, it doesn't matter if they know who THG will kill as they can't protect.
I was thinking the same thing in regards to a possible jelly angel. There are only 3 ways to do it, really... 1) protect only at night; 2) protect only at day; or 3) protect during both. If we are going to assume there is a jelly angel, then we should assume they can protect during day and night.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

LITT is really interesting, but I am still curious about IE and this Jelly Liason claim that Azkar made.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:

All I can say is that in a couple of those games I was the seer so I had the info to try to help lead the village. Don't have that info now.

I think the more dangerous part of us discussing who thg should kill is that it lets the jellies know whether or not they should kill him. If they know he's going to kill a good guy they will just let him live, at least for another day.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

quick question...who all didn't vote last round?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Slappy you need to catch up with the rest of us, last time I checked you were hounding Pavel:

" have read the first page. So this is an ocean theme?"
"Ok on page 2. Wow this should be a big game."
"Ok page 3-- WHOA - did not see that coming. C2I definite suspect."
"Page 4 - WTF DOG@!!*(!()*!(*!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Why are you so mad?
Not mad confused. You are throwing out threads on Jweinand in a few minutes and you have no idea who is even alive.
I jumped off of jwie bc 4 people came out of nowhere to immediately join the wagon who were not posting.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

thehockeyguru wrote:LITT is really interesting, but I am still curious about IE and this Jelly Liason claim that Azkar made.
WHY?!?! Canaan made this claim to azkar.... why do people keep thinking that this is something real?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:LITT is really interesting, but I am still curious about IE and this Jelly Liason claim that Azkar made.
FOR THE LAST FREAKIN' TIME, THG, AZKAR DID NOT MAKE THE CLAIM! He just told everyone what Canaan told him.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:
crayz wrote:

All I can say is that in a couple of those games I was the seer so I had the info to try to help lead the village. Don't have that info now.

I think the more dangerous part of us discussing who thg should kill is that it lets the jellies know whether or not they should kill him. If they know he's going to kill a good guy they will just let him live, at least for another day.
fair enough.

and as the 2nd part...yes, i agree with that to an extent. Even if THG dies, he would still get his kill or at least we knew who he was trying for. Better then him going off his gut :)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote: I jumped off of jwie bc 4 people came out of nowhere to immediately join the wagon who were not posting.
Yeah I have no problem with that. Like I said, if IE isnt killed during the day I will take a long look at her tonight. She has this Jelly claim from Azkar and always seems to hop on the vote after it gets rolling.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:
FOR THE LAST FREAKIN' TIME, THG, AZKAR DID NOT MAKE THE CLAIM! He just told everyone what Canaan told him.
:face:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote: I jumped off of jwie bc 4 people came out of nowhere to immediately join the wagon who were not posting.
Yeah I have no problem with that. Like I said, if IE isnt killed during the day I will take a long look at her tonight. She has this Jelly claim from Azkar and always seems to hop on the vote after it gets rolling.
at least for now, don't kill IE. I don't think she is high on many peoples lists. There are others that we have no way of confirming good/bad
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG YOUZ DOESNT KNOWS WHATZ GOING ON :scared:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Here is who voted, based on the last count of the TW vote:
Twisted Wrister-9- (cup keeper, wallflower, slappy, thg, jwienand, ie, tfrizz, mwb, pfidc)
IE-2- (count2infinity, twisted wrister)
crayz-1- (kicksave)
kicksave-1- (crayz)
azkar, LITT, relantel didn't vote.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

crayz wrote:
and as the 2nd part...yes, i agree with that to an extent. Even if THG dies, he would still get his kill or at least we knew who he was trying for. Better then him going off his gut :)
Yeah, I guess that's what it comes down to..... do we trust thg enough to go it alone or do we think we should steer him.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

MWB wrote:Here is who voted, based on the last count of the TW vote:
Twisted Wrister-9- (cup keeper, wallflower, slappy, thg, jwienand, ie, tfrizz, mwb, pfidc)
crayz-1- (kicksave)
kicksave-1- (crayz)
thank you...and does anyone have a link or quote to the post that azkar outed beerman? i can't seem to find it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:THG YOUZ DOESNT KNOWS WHATZ GOING ON :scared:
I believe in Canaan's statement there were other things that turned out to be true.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:THG YOUZ DOESNT KNOWS WHATZ GOING ON :scared:
I believe in Canaan's statement there were other things that turned out to be true.
you are trusting a mafia? :shock:

:scared:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

MWB wrote:Here is who voted, based on the last count of the TW vote:
crayz-1- (kicksave)
kicksave-1- (crayz)
The rush to ring up TW went so fast that it was over before I had caught up to the new posts yesterday morning. I am not sure who I would have voted for the last round, and I don't like jumping on bandwagons for the sake of bandwagons - we as a village have done very poorly in that regard.

c2i - the Beerman outing was in the night, late Friday in RL I think. I think it was the same night that he ended up being killed (the Monday AM writeup) - ah, here it is:
Azkar wrote:Beerman WAS good on night two of the game. He had the role of the Mad Scientist (I have no idea what it does, the wiki says IDK, but his name was green and I cleared up that GREEN means GOOD).
He may have been converted and started speaking jibberish (like canaan)
Tfrizz was good on night 4, has not spoken gibberish.
Canaan says jwei and Mac are good.
Canaan says IE is the jellyfish liaison. If killed she will come back as a regular villager (I dont know what this means).
Canaan was independent until he was recruited.
Canaan was also suspicious of wallflower.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1145409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;