*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by slappybrown »

cup keeper wrote:
At this point I don't know who to vote for. I was suspicious of pfidc yesterday but he seemed to clear up that he didn't know why he died and that there was no conversion or switch of sides on his part. I would hope for more input from slappy because he's been good at picking out bad role players in prior games but hasn't given us much to go on this game. I'm not calling you out slappy I just want to hear what you're thinking, and if i missed it in the thread then I apologize.
With traveling I have been out of the game, and having a regular role with no powers, I havent particularly been paying as much attention as I usually do. Though I have enjoyed this game mainly because I have been pizza-ing around and talking about your wives/girlfriends/sisters and people sleeping with Mr. Tea Baggs.

THG, I don't get why you are so convinced I am bad and keep voting for me, but I suppose it doesnt really matter since you will kill me tonite anyways if I you dont manage to vote me off. Since Ill probably be dead, I am going to read through the entire thread and post my thoughts. Hopefully there is no vote by that time.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:slappybrown - I put a vote on him, he has been quiet for the most part and not talking out a whole lot. Definitely not like him
tfrizz - Suspicious but I really cant get a beat on him. I really dont like that he was quick to side with the voice on kicksave.
jwieland - Under the radar for the most part hard to get a read on him. Just checked his posts and I dont have a beat on him because he has said zero to help the village.
I.E - Still has the claim of the Jelly Liason. I dont know what that means, but might be worth checking out.
Ive posted plenty. If you dont find it up to your high standards, I beg your pardon.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:slappybrown - I put a vote on him, he has been quiet for the most part and not talking out a whole lot. Definitely not like him
tfrizz - Suspicious but I really cant get a beat on him. I really dont like that he was quick to side with the voice on kicksave.
jwieland - Under the radar for the most part hard to get a read on him. Just checked his posts and I dont have a beat on him because he has said zero to help the village.
I.E - Still has the claim of the Jelly Liason. I dont know what that means, but might be worth checking out.
Ive posted plenty. If you dont find it up to your high standards, I beg your pardon.
Sorry. Lowering standards as we speak.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Sorry. Lowering standards as we speak.
Considering your vote for me is based on me not posting enough or to your liking, and you post things like this:
thehockeyguru wrote:
The best you can do at this point in the game is vote for someone who hasnt been around much? :roll:
when you dont like other peoples votes, I'd relax a bit. Having a role is going to your head.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:
With traveling I have been out of the game, and having a regular role with no powers, I havent particularly been paying as much attention as I usually do.
Quite frankly, Its kind of frustrating when a couple people are trying to look through all this info and come up with conclusions. Apathy isnt going to find the jellies, and neither is pouting because you didnt get a role.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Kicksave wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
Kicksave wrote: I would hope we have more to go off of than that at this point in the game.
ok Sherlock...let's hear it... :lol:
Well, wallflower told us yesterday to look at how the voting went down yesterday. Here is the final voting total...
Twisted Wrister-9- (cup keeper, wallflower, slappy, thg, jwienand, ie, tfrizz, mwb, pfidc)
IE-2- (count2infinity, twisted wrister)
crayz-1- (kicksave)
kicksave-1- (crayz)

Early in the day phase, there was an early run on IE. I then voted for you after this post...
Kicksave wrote:Although crayz has been way off on me, I tend to agree with him about IE.

thg 03 (crayz, Azkar, IE)

I don't want to make this a whole crayz -vs- Kicksave thing but I think someonet tying to get rid of a good RP just is too much for me. Especially when this was the day we bagged the main baddie.

Actually, I think I've convinced myself.

net crayz
Right after that, there was a run on you with slappybrown, tfrizz, jwieland and IrishEyes. Then WF came out with her Twisted Wrister vote and those same four very quickly dropped you and went with TW.

I would think that at this point, one of those would be our best bet. They're not putting up any good reasoning and just flopping whichever way the bandwagon goes.

Look at the final votes for TW....
Twisted Wrister-9- (cup keeper, wallflower, slappy, thg, jwienand, ie, tfrizz, mwb, pfidc)
There is probably 2 or 3 baddies left and with it only taking 9 to net, they have quite the swing in the day's voting. I would think that at least one of the baddies is in that list.

That would atleast narrow it down, wouldn't it not?
like I said, i'm ok with mwb - a late jumper on the TW train....
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
With traveling I have been out of the game, and having a regular role with no powers, I havent particularly been paying as much attention as I usually do.
Quite frankly, Its kind of frustrating when a couple people are trying to look through all this info and come up with conclusions. Apathy isnt going to find the jellies, and neither is pouting because you didnt get a role.
I think at this point, its more pouting that they gave you a role because youre awful (both at the role and generally). :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
I think at this point, its more pouting that they gave you a role because youre awful (both at the role and generally). :pop:
What do I have to go on when people aren't interested in reading up or helping because they dont have a role?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote: Right after that, there was a run on you with slappybrown, tfrizz, jwieland and IrishEyes. Then WF came out with her Twisted Wrister vote and those same four very quickly dropped you and went with TW.

I would think that at this point, one of those would be our best bet. They're not putting up any good reasoning and just flopping whichever way the bandwagon goes.

Look at the final votes for TW....
There is probably 2 or 3 baddies left and with it only taking 9 to net, they have quite the swing in the day's voting. I would think that at least one of the baddies is in that list.

That would atleast narrow it down, wouldn't it not?
Kind of funny to see jwienand's name come up again.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Ok, I am going to net jwienand

He's voted for an RP in THG, has never voted to net a jelly, and like KS says, is jumping on wagons with little support. Additionally, this post from PFiDC:
PensFanInDC wrote:

That's cool. At least my death will shed some light. I'm more than willing to die at this point. With all that has gone on, my death will actually hurt the baddies more then if I live to tell you the truth.

Like I said, I'm not an RP so the village only loses a player and nothing major.

The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
Jwie followed up with "Yes, please elaborate on the truth..." Could imply that he was trying to get info because he is bad and wants to better understand what happened with PFiDC (though the quote is a weird one which PFiDC never explained).
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Slappy and THG - let's not bicker between one another. Not helping.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:Ok, I am going to net jwienand

He's voted for an RP in THG, has never voted to net a jelly, and like KS says, is jumping on wagons with little support. Additionally, this post from PFiDC:
PensFanInDC wrote:

That's cool. At least my death will shed some light. I'm more than willing to die at this point. With all that has gone on, my death will actually hurt the baddies more then if I live to tell you the truth.

Like I said, I'm not an RP so the village only loses a player and nothing major.

The next day needs to be very organized. I'd say look at those trying to be the most confusing.
Jwie followed up with "Yes, please elaborate on the truth..." Could imply that he was trying to get info because he is bad and wants to better understand what happened with PFiDC (though the quote is a weird one which PFiDC never explained).
Interesting, I was thinking along the same lines.

Release Slappy

Net Jwienand
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

To clarify, this is the post:

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 5#p1141113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Id quote but you cant bc the thread is locked).

Pay partcular attention to what jwie underlined -- he wants more information on "why it would hurt the baddies more" -- thats a somewhat odd thing to zoom in and underlne/emphasize unless that info would be helpful to you as a baddie. I think that might be a slipup.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

my vote has been on jwie since yetserday.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kicksave wrote:my vote has been on jwie since yetserday.
Anyone know the count?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I talked to wallflower last night. She said:

she got beermans role after he died
probably no more packages/devices
she had no more hunches
focus on the last day of voting and what was said/done, she thinks they will out themselves eventually. Be like the pens PP, keep it simple and don't over think
Don't put too much stock in what the dead are saying through the mods, we have no idea who is saying it
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

new jwie
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

With everything that has gone on in this game, I'm really frustrated at how I can't seem to get a read on anyone. This is the part that if we were on the LOST island... I'd let the island explode and start from scratch. :D

However, jwienand has been quiet, as he usually is. He comes out with a good post every now and again, but he always flies under the radar. It's the under the radar guys that make me the most suspicious.

net jwienand
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Azkar wrote:I talked to wallflower last night. She said:

she had no more hunches
focus on the last day of voting and what was said/done, she thinks they will out themselves eventually. Be like the pens PP, keep it simple and don't over think
Don't put too much stock in what the dead are saying through the mods, we have no idea who is saying it
What is your thought on Jwienand?
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Here are my general feelings on everyone after getting caught up:

Okay for now:
MWB - seems to be thinking things thru logically which is good but that also be a good cover. Voting patterns seem fairly strong though.
count2infinity - brought back from dead multiple times, could be converted but is safe since I am in same boat for now.
crayz - probably safe because of the whole PMing mixup in my eyes, really seemed to want to get rid of THG at one point which is worrisome
Irish Eyes - have a general gut feeling she is good from being seashell buddy at the start and stepping up to try and save me, but then threw me under bus after voting got high which was not cool (and I didn't notice till after). May have been converted. Don't really believe the liason connection with her. Seems to flipflop a lot and not stick to who she believes is really bad, but for now is still okay.
tfrizz - cleared by azkar thru NAN. Was sure PFiDC was bad early on and was wrong about it. Attacked Pavel pretty hard at one point. Seems to hide behind doing the vote count which while helpful is also worrisome.
thehockeyguru - obviously seems to be Spongebob, but has screwed up so many times it is hard to keep thinking he is good for the resort. Killed Dagny when told not to. Came out to Kicksave his seashell buddy on Day 1 without thinking he might be bad. Doesn't seem to pay attention to anything going on in the game very well or think anything thru. How many chances are we gonna give him to do something good? At least admits his bad mistakes. Didn't wait very long to hear from the resort before latest killing and didn't listen to them instead going with a hunch and was wrong once again. Connection with kicksave is troublesome...one of them probably needs to go to get more info.

Questionable:
Azkar - So many questions its scary. Outed beerman at night. Said he would fade away and hasn't yet. Tried to kill me early after I was already dead. Thinks talking to and listening to canaan and pavel is good for the resort. Listed top 3 suspects at one point when a bandwagon was headed toward Tfrizz to deflect it off him and all 3 were innocent tourists, saying afterwards NAN told him Tfrizz was clear which was suspicous. Had crazy theory after TW kill that crayz may be the alpha even though Pavel was killed as the alpha already. Acts like he is helping the tourists a lot but really seems to be doing the opposite, how long should he get? Does defend Dagny early on before she is killed which was a positive.
Kicksave - was orginally very suspicious of, but less so after reading thru everything again. Tried to take Pavel out early on which is good, but could be a setup. May need to go just because his connection with THG and the confusion involved. Seems all over the place accusing people which is good and bad. Makes top 3 list and then votes for someone else. Hard to read.
PensFanInDC - seems too quiet after being kept alive. Seems confused by all the twists in the game, but understandable. Not very helpful to the resort.

Very questionable
Letang is The Truth - opened package and acting crazy, but was very quiet and nonhelpful to the resort even before opening package. Way too quiet. Tried to steer the vote off Pavel midgame and onto THG fairly strongly which was suspicious, then jumped on the bandwagon towards the end of it. Wallflower was suspicious of him. Needs to go if he continues to be so quiet.
jwienand - switched very quickly to take out TW. Accused by Shaftnutz as being an "obvious" jelly at one point, although shafty has been way off this game. Just seems to have questionable voting patterns and not too concerned with taking out the jellies. Gut feeling says he's bad.
cup keeper - random posts, not on enough as someone else described him, but seems more helpful as of late.
relantel - seems very suspicious all game. Could be cuz he's new to game. Could be cuz he's playing a good jelly. Could be cuz his kid is sick. Seems quiet but is actually paying attention most of the time.
slappybrown - not much too go on which is worrisome after day 9/10

I could be way off on some of this, but trying to get my feelings out there and hope that some of it is helpful. Certainly could be swayed or corrected on some things after discussing it going forward.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

I can get on board with this... jwie seems like he is trying to lay low. Plus, we've got more evidence against him than anyone else.

release Kicksave
net jwienand
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Azkar wrote:I talked to wallflower last night. She said:

she had no more hunches
What is your thought on Jwienand?
I dont know anything more about jwienand than you guys do. I'm basing it off of your theories. You guys know EVERYTHING that I know.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

penscup wrote: Didn't wait very long to hear from the resort before latest killing and didn't listen to them instead going with a hunch and was wrong once again.

I welcome all the advice I can get and dont kill unless I have some information that leads the person be suspect. If you are saying that the village should have more input in who I kill I am all for it. It just seems that no one really knows anything.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Im pulling this back, too many people jumped on that wagon real quick that werent even posting, and I want to read part I again

release jwie
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:
penscup wrote: Didn't wait very long to hear from the resort before latest killing and didn't listen to them instead going with a hunch and was wrong once again.

I welcome all the advice I can get and dont kill unless I have some information that leads the person be suspect. If you are saying that the village should have more input in who I kill I am all for it. It just seems that no one really knows anything.
This is hard to do because they could have an angel as well and they can just protect who we say we're going to kill.