*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:I don't think IE is bad...the whole tourist/traveler thing made her and TW look good in my eyes.

wf, c2i, me, them are good...i'm siding with azkar for now as well - and thg - although i still don't trust him :)

leaves pfidc (who something happened to....beerman did somethin to him. ks, slappy, jw, and someone else i'm forgetting)
PFIDC is probably the only other vote I could see as logical at this time, unless I am missing something.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

hey azkar...can you still talk to beerman? if so could you ask him if he did anything to PFIDC the day he wasn't killed. i'm assuming beerman is the one that's been responsible for all this craziness (time travel, me back to life, people talking in gibberish)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

count2infinity wrote:hey azkar...can you still talk to beerman? if so could you ask him if he did anything to PFIDC the day he wasn't killed. i'm assuming beerman is the one that's been responsible for all this craziness (time travel, me back to life, people talking in gibberish)
Azkar said he can only talk to the dead during the night phase, and only one person each phase.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
jwienand wrote:Wow IE's defense was pretty weak. Since I've played with her from WW 1 it just seems like she's giving up and as a baddie. IDK my vote stays for her for now.
I've defended myself too many times already in this thread, jwie. You're going to net who you want.

And TW, I'm not uninterested, but no matter what I say, I can't change anyone's mind, anyway. What's left? At this point, I'm going to vote to net cupkeeper. He's barely been around, and only shows up when his name is mentioned.
The best you can do at this point in the game is vote for someone who hasnt been around much? :roll:
Pot meet kettle.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Id vote for any of those three that voted for thg. Can someone recap the case against IE and TW please?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It would be nice to hear from pfidc. I'm concerned about what was said about him not responding to a possible conversion over the weekend. However, it was a weekend and yesterday was a holiday, so he may not have been on. He should be today though I'd think.

Not sure what to think about IE. She's staying calm and rational, which is the best thing to do to survive... just doesn't help sway me one way or another right now.

What is the case against crayz again?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

count2infinity wrote:hey azkar...can you still talk to beerman? if so could you ask him if he did anything to PFIDC the day he wasn't killed. i'm assuming beerman is the one that's been responsible for all this craziness (time travel, me back to life, people talking in gibberish)
Is it really so crazy to change the establishment as it is? Everything has room for improvement; nothing in the world is perfect, besides Kris Letang of course. Those that are unable to see this are blinded by their own ignorance. We hold the keys to the future for LGP, yet we have no vision! An advisory council to review each members posting history and contributions to the board will help to facilitate the re-tiering of leadership for LGP. This will allow for new direction of the board and development of a novel strategic plan for growth.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Is it really so crazy to change the establishment as it is? Everything has room for improvement; nothing in the world is perfect, besides Kris Letang of course. Those that are unable to see this are blinded by their own ignorance. We hold the keys to the future for LGP, yet we have no vision! An advisory council to review each members posting history and contributions to the board will help to facilitate the re-tiering of leadership for LGP. This will allow for new direction of the board and development of a novel strategic plan for growth.
WHAT!?!?!?! :shock: :scared:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Here are some of the votes from the 1st thread:

15 - count2infinity (Juice, sdm5055, Senka, Kicksave, IrishEyes, thehockeyguru, newarenanow, jwienand, Malkamaniac, shafnutz05, crayz, slappybrown, Hockeynut!, Twisted Wrister, Pavel Bure)

14- PensCup (count2infinity, newarenanow, wallflower, shafnutz05, Juice, Malkamaniac, Azkar, redwill, jwienand, cup keeper, IrishEyes, Kicksave, beerman, Hockeynut!)

Vote on NPV until it turned

10 – npv708 (IrishEyes, beerman, Malkamaniac, slappybrown, shafnutz05, Letang Is The Truth, jwienand, crayz, Juice, MWB)
2 – PensFanInDC (tfrizz, jaysmiter)
2 – tfrizz (PensFanInDC, Twisted Wrister)
1 – Pavel Bure (redwill)

15 – PensFanInDC (mac5155, beerman, jaysmiter, thehockeyguru, tfrizz, Juice, slappybrown, sdm5055, Malkamaniac, dagny, cup keeper, jwienand, npv708, Pavel Bure, Kicksave)
3 – thehockeyguru (wallflower, Zarovich, canaan)
2 – Pavel Bure (redwill, Letang Is The Truth)
2 – sdm5055 (relantel, shafnutz05)
1 – dagny (Hockeynut!)
1 – Juice (PensFanInDC)
1 – Kicksave (crayz)
1 – npv708 (MWB)
1 – tfrizz (Twisted Wrister)

Before the Crayz vote shifted

12 – crayz (Azkar, jwienand, PensFanInDC, Kicksave, Malkamaniac, shafnutz05, tfrizz, dagny, slappybrown, IrishEyes, Twisted Wrister, thehockeyguru)
2 – Twister Wrister (crayz, Letang Is The Truth)
1 – canaan (wallflower)
1 – tfrizz (Juice)
1 – thehockeyguru (canaan)

15 - Zarovich (MWB, crayz, relantel, jaysmiter, Azkar, IrishEyes, jwienand, Kicksave, slappybrown, cup keeper, wallflower, Hockeynut!, mac5155, Twisted Wrister, npv708
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:What is the case against crayz again?
He lead the way to still vote of THG even after he came out as Sponge Bob. I don't trust anyone who would willingly vote off a good RP - even if you're not 100% sold it's him.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

jwienand wrote:
WHAT!?!?!?! :shock: :scared:
How to explain that in 1 word.... package.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

net crayz I have nothing else and that seems like a reasonable choice
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:net crayz I have nothing else and that seems like a reasonable choice
I dont like LITT spouting off all this crazy and we haven't heard from PFIDC for awhile now.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
slappybrown wrote:net crayz I have nothing else and that seems like a reasonable choice
I dont like LITT spouting off all this crazy and we haven't heard from PFIDC for awhile now.
We've had canaan doing it, he was bad. Then we had beerman doing it, and he was good. It's pretty hard to read.

I think right now I'm going to go with the only name left on my list from very early on. net crayz
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I dont know that it makes much sense to kill someone because they opened a package, unless someone has reason to believe LITT is bad or otherwise will harm the village having opened the package.

No clue on PFiDC. But he came up green in the writeup, no?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Crayz going after a known green is just well... crazy.
release IE
net crayz
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:I dont know that it makes much sense to kill someone because they opened a package, unless someone has reason to believe LITT is bad or otherwise will harm the village having opened the package.

No clue on PFiDC. But he came up green in the writeup, no?
C2I and PFinDC both came up green after they were killed. There is no telling if either is Green now.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

The reason I kept voting for THG...he because he even said, he had killed one person at night because they voted for him. He said yesterday he was going to kill someone (i forgot who) for no reason. I don't trust him even as a vig...nor do I trust kicksave, i think he is a bad guy feeding thg bad info.

i'd be ok with pfidc, kicksave, litt for today.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I wouldn't worry about me. I am just normal person trying to tell the village to try and be more introspective and ask themselves what they can do to make LGP better. We can make a change, one person at a time.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

release cupkeeper

I don't like voting for crayz, only because he's one of the few who believes me. But I suppose it's better than nothing.

net crayz

Sorry. :(
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

:face:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I wouldn't worry about me. I am just normal person trying to tell the village to try and be more introspective and ask themselves what they can do to make LGP better. We can make a change, one person at a time.
haha
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:The reason I kept voting for THG...he because he even said, he had killed one person at night because they voted for him. He said yesterday he was going to kill someone (i forgot who) for no reason. I don't trust him even as a vig...nor do I trust kicksave, i think he is a bad guy feeding thg bad info.

i'd be ok with pfidc, kicksave, litt for today.
Ok, I never killed anyone for no reason or even hinted at that. I do have a problem voting for you because I was under the impression that the mix up with the "Good Guy" terminology in the PM's?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

wallflower wrote::face:
Not what you're thinking?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Kicksave wrote:
wallflower wrote::face:
Not what you're thinking?
I'd question how much some of you are thinking right now. :lol: