*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:Ok, that pretty much clears kicksave in my mind. If he were bad and had knowledge that thg was sb on the first day then he would have killed him off right away. Also, it makes sense for kicksave to question thg's claim of being sb and to try to authorize it.
I think this is true, unless somehow thg and ks are both baddies, which seems the most unlikely of the the 4 possibilities (GG, GB, BG, and BB).
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

MWB wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
MWB wrote:Ok, that pretty much clears kicksave in my mind. If he were bad and had knowledge that thg was sb on the first day then he would have killed him off right away. Also, it makes sense for kicksave to question thg's claim of being sb and to try to authorize it.
All i know for certain is that Wallflower and I are good. The best that we have right now is IE. Anyone feel differently?
Right. All the rest of us know just that wallflower is good. I think you're probably okay as well, but since you outed yourself to kicksave and weren't killed off I'm more confident in him being good than you.
I believe that thg is the Sponge Bob but, just like with me, it doesn't mean he knows more or better than anyone else.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Wow IE's defense was pretty weak. Since I've played with her from WW 1 it just seems like she's giving up and as a baddie. IDK my vote stays for her for now.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I don't really understand why anyone would trust what canaan and pavel have told azkar. Pavel said that wallflower and crayz are the last two jellies. Well we know wallflower is not a jelly so why would crayz be, I think that clears him even though he still doesn't trust thg as spongebob. As for this jellyfish liason role, I'm not buying it. Why would canaan be honest with azkar? As someone said earlier he wins if the jellies win.

If ie is a jellyfish then this is some kind of double reverse psychology move. To have a jelly out another jelly through a dead person chat seems highly risky. It just seems too obvious to me, I don't know.

I'm gonna net twisted wrister. He seems to be getting overly defensive every time his name gets brought up. He was late onto pavel's train on the night that mac and canaan were mod-killed and he didn't vote for pavel in the ensuing day phase. I'm also kinda concerned about pfidc and the lack of explanation about why he didn't die a few days back.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

ill just post this as I am going to bed (3 a.m). I didn't vote for Pavel because I wake up around noon EST. By the time I check the game thread there is usually some action that happened. I also was late on the Pavel train the night of the mod kills because I do have a life outside of this thread. Net me if you want, but you are just gonna waste the day. And if saying you are just a tourist, than yes I guess I am "overly defensive"

All I am going to say is ignore any dead chat because we don't know who it is from and whats their motive. We need to hunker down go off the information that we do have and use it towards our objective. Killing Jellies (In the Brad Pitt voice from Inglorious Basterds)!

Azkar-- Says hes going to fade for like the past 4 nights, but hasnt yet
count2infinity--Catman-on his like 4th life
crayz--Been going after KS the entire game, maybe as a ploy to keep KS safe.
cup keeper--Hasn't been around much
Irish Eyes--Suspicious in my book, but uninterested (it seems) in the game
jwienand--Not too much on him
Kicksave--Always a suspect, but never got netted too much.
Letang Is The Truth-- Went crazy, but what else
MWB--Plays the game like he always does
PensFanInDC--PFIDC suspect, but very quiet
relantel--Not much to go on?
slappybrown--hasnt been around much
tfrizz--erratic
thehockeyguru--Spongey?
Twisted Wrister--well I can't just take my name out, can I?
wallflower--Safe

With that being said, I say we go after KS, IE or tfrizz.

Net IE

"Smee"
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

that might be my longest post ever.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Why is everyone so afraid of change? Embrace that which is foreign to you and stop accept mediocrity. We are on the verge of greatness!
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

See, I'm so worked up I can't even use proper grammar! I have a dream for LGP and I hope one day that it is realized.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

9 to net

Code: Select all

Kicksave 01 (crayz)
IE 04 (thg, c2i, jwie, Twisted Wrister)
Twisted Wrister 01 - (cup keeper)
I think this is right... might want to double check.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

wallflower wrote: I believe that thg is the Sponge Bob but, just like with me, it doesn't mean he knows more or better than anyone else.
I saw you haven't put down a vote yet, what direction are you leaning?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

could anyone go dan h style and post all of the voting histories through the entire game? i don't have that kind of time nor patience, but it could help to see voting patterns through every vote.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

count2infinity wrote:could anyone go dan h style and post all of the voting histories through the entire game? i don't have that kind of time nor patience, but it could help to see voting patterns through every vote.
I would do it but I don't want to.
I'm also at work.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

jwienand wrote:Wow IE's defense was pretty weak. Since I've played with her from WW 1 it just seems like she's giving up and as a baddie. IDK my vote stays for her for now.
I've defended myself too many times already in this thread, jwie. You're going to net who you want.

And TW, I'm not uninterested, but no matter what I say, I can't change anyone's mind, anyway. What's left? At this point, I'm going to vote to net cupkeeper. He's barely been around, and only shows up when his name is mentioned.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

IrishEyes wrote:
jwienand wrote:Wow IE's defense was pretty weak. Since I've played with her from WW 1 it just seems like she's giving up and as a baddie. IDK my vote stays for her for now.
I've defended myself too many times already in this thread, jwie. You're going to net who you want.

And TW, I'm not uninterested, but no matter what I say, I can't change anyone's mind, anyway. What's left? At this point, I'm going to vote to net cupkeeper. He's barely been around, and only shows up when his name is mentioned.
The best you can do at this point in the game is vote for someone who hasnt been around much? :roll:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:

The best you can do at this point in the game is vote for someone who hasnt been around much? :roll:
Don't see you doing much Spongebob. You've let ks lead you around all game, not even really knowing whether he's a good guy or not.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

hey IE maybe if you explained to me why they would say you were a jelly liaison i'd swing my vote.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

IrishEyes wrote: Don't see you doing much Spongebob. You've let ks lead you around all game, not even really knowing whether he's a good guy or not.
Ok. Name one kill I've made that was based solely off of KS recommendation? The one he did press hard for was Pavel, and I didnt take his advice and killed Dagny.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I haven't been leading THG around. If that were the case, dags would still be alive and Pavel Bure would have died 2 days sooner.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

count2infinity wrote:hey IE maybe if you explained to me why they would say you were a jelly liaison i'd swing my vote.
I don't know, c2i. Because if you're all discussing whether or not I should be netted, the attention is deflected off the real jellies. Canaan knows that I last a good while in the game, but never to the end. I'm not a great player, but just active enough that if he says something like that, any attention the jellies might have had is suddenly gone, and everyone's focused on me. I'm gonna be honest, if netting me gets the focus back to where it needs to be, instead of wondering if I am this liasion or not, then go for it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

IrishEyes wrote:
count2infinity wrote:hey IE maybe if you explained to me why they would say you were a jelly liaison i'd swing my vote.
I don't know, c2i. Because if you're all discussing whether or not I should be netted, the attention is deflected off the real jellies. Canaan knows that I last a good while in the game, but never to the end. I'm not a great player, but just active enough that if he says something like that, any attention the jellies might have had is suddenly gone, and everyone's focused on me. I'm gonna be honest, if netting me gets the focus back to where it needs to be, instead of wondering if I am this liasion or not, then go for it.
The focus should be on who? A guy like CupKeeper, who plays the same role every game?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

thehockeyguru wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
The focus should be on who? A guy like CupKeeper, who plays the same role every game?
If you mean quiet bad guy, then sure. He was bad the last game I was a baddie... and he played just like this.

Cue the "don't go by past games" comments.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I don't think IE is bad...the whole tourist/traveler thing made her and TW look good in my eyes.

wf, c2i, me, them are good...i'm siding with azkar for now as well - and thg - although i still don't trust him :)

leaves pfidc (who something happened to....beerman did somethin to him. ks, slappy, jw, and someone else i'm forgetting)
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

IrishEyes wrote:
If you mean quiet bad guy, then sure. He was bad the last game I was a baddie... and he played just like this.

Cue the "don't go by past games" comments.
Every game I have ever seen him play he has played the same role. Doesnt necessarily make him bad, but doesnt make him good either.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Although crayz has been way off on me, I tend to agree with him about IE.

thg 03 (crayz, Azkar, IE)

I don't want to make this a whole crayz -vs- Kicksave thing but I think someonet tying to get rid of a good RP just is too much for me. Especially when this was the day we bagged the main baddie.

Actually, I think I've convinced myself.

net crayz