*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote:I'd also look at tfrizz for being someone who could have been converted.
I haven't been netted or killed, so I couldn't have been converted.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Bickering and arguing will not help us acheive our goal. We need to design a member council to outline the board's new mission and vision. I think this will allow us to trim the fat and move away from certain practices that have become habitual.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I'd also look at tfrizz for being someone who could have been converted.
I haven't been netted or killed, so I couldn't have been converted.
Ha. Interesting.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Bickering and arguing will not help us acheive our goal. We need to design a member council to outline the board's new mission and vision. I think this will allow us to trim the fat and move away from certain practices that have become habitual.
I would really like to hear WF's perspective before we go forward. She and I are really the only 2 who are 100% good.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:Bickering and arguing will not help us acheive our goal. We need to design a member council to outline the board's new mission and vision. I think this will allow us to trim the fat and move away from certain practices that have become habitual.
I would really like to hear WF's perspective before we go forward. She and I are really the only 2 who are 100% good.
She's dead. :face:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Lulz @ THG and KS trying to get a quick vote on me going with nothing. How is that helpful at this stage of the game? I was traveling and out of town this weekend, but have been following.

I am regular. My seashell buddy was redwill for what its worth.

I don't particularly know who to vote for at the moment.

LITT seems to have opened a package/smoked drugs IRL. My guess is both.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
What? Isnt she just outed?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
No she's not. Reading comprehension rules.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

slappybrown wrote:Lulz @ THG and KS trying to get a quick vote on me going with nothing. How is that helpful at this stage of the game? I was traveling and out of town this weekend, but have been following.
lulz @ showing up once your name gets brought up.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Kicksave wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I would really like to hear WF's perspective before we go forward. She and I are really the only 2 who are 100% good.
No she's not. Reading comprehension rules.
Could've sworn I saw her name at the bottom of the dead list when the write up was first posted. :?

In that case, then yes let's hear her perspective.

For the record, the 3 I am most suspicious of are cup keeper, Irish Eyes, and Twisted Wrister. I'm a little leery of you, Kicksave; and don't really know what to make of THG.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

tfrizz wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
She is alive. The jellys now know she is good.

Slappy, you could put in votes while you were traveling. Do you have a general feel for anything beyond LITT?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Lulz @ THG and KS trying to get a quick vote on me going with nothing. How is that helpful at this stage of the game? I was traveling and out of town this weekend, but have been following.
lulz @ showing up once your name gets brought up.
Except I posted in this thread earlier today while I was at work.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

thehockeyguru wrote:
My perspective is...I don't really know a lot more than anyone else at this point. It's not like with canaan & Pavel who implicated themselves. However, I'm still highly suspicious of TW.

(By the way, beerman was my seashell buddy, if it wasn't obvious.)
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

thehockeyguru wrote:

Slappy, you could put in votes while you were traveling. Do you have a general feel for anything beyond LITT?
I did put one in, dont know if I missed one or not on Friday. I came on today for the device writeup, but missed it by a few minutes, the limit had been reached.

My view is why would anyone vote for anyone without hearing from WF given she's nailed people and has some kind of role? It makes no sense. I do think you probably are the Spongebob. The most value in terms of information kill is probably KS.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

wallflower wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
My perspective is...I don't really know a lot more than anyone else at this point. It's not like with canaan & Pavel who implicated themselves. However, I'm still highly suspicious of TW.

(By the way, beerman was my seashell buddy, if it wasn't obvious.)
Why TW again?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

THG when did you tell KS about your role and why?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

I did put one in, dont know if I missed one or not on Friday. I came on today for the device writeup, but missed it by a few minutes, the limit had been reached.

My view is why would anyone vote for anyone without hearing from WF given she's nailed people and has some kind of role? It makes no sense. I do think you probably are the Spongebob. The most value in terms of information kill is probably KS.
What would killing me prove? Think of it from a mod perspective. This game is obviously full of new roles, packages, seashell buddies, etc. Why would you throw in MORE confusion and put the town at even more of a disadvantage by giving a good RP a baddie RP. Killing me just takes away another villager when we only have 16 left. And you have to assume we have 2-3 more baddies still out there.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

There is a problem with the upper management (aka those with high post counts). They badger and harass others to change their opinions and scare new posters away. I am lobbying for a change in the system, infuse the high ranks with some younger posters with a promising amount of potential. I feel that shaking things up will bring some new energy to the board.

I also believe that bringing in some different prespectives will allow many of the LGP posters to much higher emotional intelligence quota, an EIQ if you will, and be much more aware of the minutae of the environment. I think the first step will be to trade NAN to FlyersPhans for FlyersNation and some cheese steaks from Tony Lukes. I think this will challange the upper ranks of LGP to step up as well as introducing some new viewpoints to the board.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Is LiTT going crazy like canaan/beerman?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

slappybrown wrote:THG when did you tell KS about your role and why?
It was either day 2 or 3. When I was against Senka and I had 9 votes on me. KS was the only one who knew I was SB and helped to deflect the heat off of me. If I were to guess, he is not a Baddie, but I cant say for sure. They could have had 3 Good RP's very quickly.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

I have a dream for LGP and it may not reap benifits initially, but I think if we all shoot for a five year plan, we will be able to see some change and hopefully make this the best board in the galaxy.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

slappybrown wrote:Why TW again?
Because nothing has changed since this morning when I was suspicious of him? And, if anything, I'm more suspicious now because of his "typo" - it's the second time in this game where he has "mistakenly" voted for the wrong person.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I have to think that LiTT is bad.

canaan goes crazy = bad
beerman goes crazy = good
LiTT = bad?

Just a thought.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

What would killing me prove? Think of it from a mod perspective. This game is obviously full of new roles, packages, seashell buddies, etc. Why would you throw in MORE confusion and put the town at even more of a disadvantage by giving a good RP a baddie RP. Killing me just takes away another villager when we only have 16 left. And you have to assume we have 2-3 more baddies still out there.
Bc if you are bad, you have been PMing with THG all game, and manipulating him to the jelly's benefit. That would be pretty valuable. That's why it has the most potential informational benefit for the village. Also I think there were one or two that have been pushing to kill you throughout -- in the event you are clean, new leads.

I dont think your point about the mods being unlikely to give a good RP a baddie RP is of any moment. First you could be a "regular" jelly. Second, given the innovations in this game, with essentially forced insanity posting rules being imposed, packages, etc. that pairing a good with a bad is something that would go so far beyond the pale. Third, this Corvi is a mod -- NO LIMITS. Fourth, the Mods have already shown a willingness to pair a regular villager with bad (See Pavel-shaf). In fact, this whole argument is so bad that it makes me even more suspicious of you.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Kicksave wrote:I have to think that LiTT is bad.

canaan goes crazy = bad
beerman goes crazy = good
LiTT = bad?

Just a thought.
Or maybe the answer is really obvious and I cannot understand why people haven't caught on by this point in the game. :face: