*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Pavel said that he received a package and that he wouldnt vote for Dagny because she brought up the package concept.

I would quote him, but the 1st thread is on lock down.
It's true. He did.

If you go into the first thread and sort by author, it's the 3rd to last post on page 44. Also, if you take time to read his posts, he has like 4 potentially useful posts:
- One of which he goes into a spiel about how crayz is bad, eventhough, at that point, we were all pretty sure he was good.
- His defense of dagny, which, I'm even more convinced at this point was an out for later. Not necessarily because he knew she was a good RP or anything, but I think he figured if he staunchly defended her once or twice, she would have his back during the game.
- And his admonishment of the PFiDC vote (which, surprise, he voted for...right at the end, but didn't want to "be hit with the bomb") saying how much information could be gleaned from it. Well, what information have you discovered so far? I'll tell you what I found out...Juice and tfrizz, two of the three people who started it and were pushing for it have turned up to be good. I'm the third one and I know what I am.
- And a post after Azkar came out with his role, immediately distrusting and suspicious of him.

So, to summarize, you've pushed for votes on good people, wanted to get rid of/distrusting of good RPs, and tried to use dagny for your personal gain. :thumb:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

[quote="Pavel Bure"
Look I call you on your train jumping and you write us a book. I guess you've had inklings on half the people in the game cause you've jumped trains enough. Method to your madness... :lol: :roll: . Of course your vote isn't gonna switch this round you and your mob friends "he's still alive he must die" reasoning is most likely gonna finally get me killed.[/quote]

el oh el "mob friends" so...apparently half the village is "mob." :scared:

You didn't "call me" on my train jumping, first off...Canaan did. And, guess what...he ended up red.

Also, I've never used the "he's still alive he must die" rationale for you...in fact, for the home audience, I actually spoke out against that line of thought earlier.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

crap. quote fail.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Net Pavel Bure

I am not changing this.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:
I would even go as far as adding Wallflower to that list. She was very observant in catching Canaan's slip up. She kept voting me and Canaan kept going along with it.
Well, let's see how this all shakes out...and, even with her being right, I would still like to her reasons for it, you know?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jaysmiter wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:
I would even go as far as adding Wallflower to that list. She was very observant in catching Canaan's slip up. She kept voting me and Canaan kept going along with it.
Well, let's see how this all shakes out...and, even with her being right, I would still like to her reasons for it, you know?
Yeah I can agree on that. But I know that throughout the game she has had a lot of the same thoughts and opinions that I have had. Now I know that is not enough to clear her, but I do think that everyone should take her opinion more seriously.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

tfrizz wrote:net Pavel Bure

I keep going back to the same reasoning on this. The only reason I could see the jellies leaving a player as good as Pavel is alive, is if he is one of them. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

Why would the jellies waste a night kill on Pavel when they know that we are going to kill him the next day phase? They get a free kill.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:

I keep going back to the same reasoning on this. The only reason I could see the jellies leaving a player as good as Pavel is alive, is if he is one of them. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

Why would the jellies waste a night kill on Pavel when they know that we are going to kill him the next day phase? They get a free kill.
For 6 night cycles?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

net jaysmiter

I know I am going to look bad if Pavel turns out to be a jelly, but this is a hunch. He is playing the same way he did a couple games ago when he and I were both slugs (or whatever the bad guy was then). I simply do not think Pavel is bad.....if I am wrong, then it's an error in judgment. tfrizz is very high on my suspect list as well.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:

Thats one theory, but the death of Pavel brings more closure than any other kill at this point. What I am not willing to do is sacrifice another Zaro type player. We get no new info, so unless you have a better way to bring closure I dont think we should switch off of Pavel.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

shafnutz05 wrote:net jaysmiter

I know I am going to look bad if Pavel turns out to be a jelly, but this is a hunch. He is playing the same way he did a couple games ago when he and I were both slugs (or whatever the bad guy was then). I simply do not think Pavel is bad.....if I am wrong, then it's an error in judgment. tfrizz is very high on my suspect list as well.
You mean last game?

Honestly, I think if anyone is playing like they were when we were bad guys...it's you. Coming in to try and deflect votes off of your teammate. It's amazing how "unavailable" people are all game until they need to be around.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Do we have two baddie groups? The squids and the jellies?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

The mods have already spoken. Please carry on your voting duites instead of lobbying for mod kills. Thank you. If you have a problem with something in the thread PM us about it.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I was under the impression that Tfrizz was the one guy we could trust because he was cleared by both NAN and Azkar.

What do you have on TFrizz?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

jaysmiter wrote:

You mean last game?

Honestly, I think if anyone is playing like they were when we were bad guys...it's you. Coming in to try and deflect votes off of your teammate. It's amazing how "unavailable" people are all game until they need to be around.
I guess I am lobbying for a teammate....................as of right now, I believe that seashell buddies are on the same team. If they are not, that is my error in judgment. Feel free to kill me if he turns out to be bad, but I am blue and I think he is too. There are WAY too many people simply flying under the radar right now....
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

In previous games, the leader of the "bad" faction would come back as a good guy if they were investigated or anything. So I don't think that proves tfrizz's innocence one way or the other.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

12 to net.

Code: Select all

Pavel Bure 06 (crayz, jaysmiter, cupkeeper,LITT,tfrizz.thehockeyguru)
jaysmiter 02 (Pavel Bure, shafnutz)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:Do we have two baddie groups? The squids and the jellies?
Hmm...interesting question.

I honestly don't know. I just assumed that was Canaan's badguy role and not his group.

This is just going off of last game, so, different mods, but there were two bad guy groups and it was always read "Person X Group X Role X" (i.e. "Jaysmiter, Stalker Godfather" or "slappybrown, paparazzi godfather")

This just says "Canaan the Squid"

So, I'm thinking that was just his role and not a second group. I guess we'd have to get another one to find out for sure, though.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

shafnutz05 wrote:In previous games, the leader of the "bad" faction would come back as a good guy if they were investigated or anything. So I don't think that proves tfrizz's innocence one way or the other.

It may not, but what evidence do you have against him? Are you saying you and Pavel are shell buddies?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

thehockeyguru wrote:It may not, but what evidence do you have against him? Are you saying you and Pavel are shell buddies?
Yes, we are. I have to start training (last day, thank God). I will be on periodically. Sorry I don't have more time to type out an explanation
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

thehockeyguru wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:In previous games, the leader of the "bad" faction would come back as a good guy if they were investigated or anything. So I don't think that proves tfrizz's innocence one way or the other.

It may not, but what evidence do you have against him? Are you saying you and Pavel are shell buddies?
He's already said that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not absolutely willing to let tfrizz go yet because of that power, but...for right now, I can trust that he's good. Pavel's death would certainly shed some light on tfrizz due to his 15 minute "I'm not voting for Pavel...no wait net pavel" switch a few rounds ago.

But, like I said, for now...I have no other reason to distrust tfrizz.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter defended canaan when he started going posting-crazy earlier before he was mod-killed, just dismissing it as drunk talk.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:jaysmiter defended canaan when he started going posting-crazy earlier before he was mod-killed, just dismissing it as drunk talk.
No, that's not true.

I took my vote off of Canaan when he hinted that he was a good RP. I don't vote for potentially good RPs...not sure how many times I have to stress this.

I also didn't say it was drunk talk. Someone else did...I made the joke that canaan talks like that when he's drunk in real life. Please don't twist my words, KS.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:Just at a quick glance, I'm not seeing it.

He said Zaro was good. Said dagny wasn't a bad rp.

He and wallflower had their little argument.

Surprisingly, Twisted Wrister...that's pretty much how Canaan acts when he's drunk.
The first part was in response to crayz's idea that Canaan couldn't speak for himself or something like that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

You mean last game?

I guess I am lobbying for a teammate....................as of right now, I believe that seashell buddies are on the same team. If they are not, that is my error in judgment. Feel free to kill me if he turns out to be bad, but I am blue and I think he is too. There are WAY too many people simply flying under the radar right now....
This further supports what I said last night about shaft. I think the "seashell buddies" with pavel is just a cover and that both are bad. He's already laying the groundwork for an out if pavel is bad. I won't be on much at all today but think that pavel is the way to go, with an eye towards shaft next round.
net pavel