*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by mac5155 »

:oops:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

This game is EPIC!!!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I guess...woot?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I don't even follow, sorry a little drunk. What rules were broken?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Wf was 1 for 1

net pavel

pls color
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

At least we got a squidder!!!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jwienand wrote:This game is EPIC!!!
i was trying to figure out earlier if anyone had ever been auto-killed for rule breaking after malka got it... but now I know for sure we've never had a trifecta in one game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jwienand wrote:I don't even follow, sorry a little drunk. What rules were broken?
They know what they did.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

12 Votes to Net

Time Limit TBD
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

crayz wrote:Wf was 1 for 1

net pavel

pls color
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:
i was trying to figure out earlier if anyone had ever been auto-killed for rule breaking after malka got it... but now I know for sure we've never had a trifecta in one game.

Could be a 4th...earlier in the game someone said thy got a package :pop:
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Banished
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

suggested reading before anyone goes any farther: http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 13&t=42448" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

net pavel

WF...you've earned my trust. Let's finish what we were starting before and get Pavel.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Looking back through this pavel really is grasping at straws. He says that people shouldn't vote for known villagers yet he continually hammered thg even after it was established that he was the vig. I think it was a last ditch effort to try and save himself.

net Pavel Bure
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

What the hell is going on.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

cup keeper wrote:Looking back through this pavel really is grasping at straws. He says that people shouldn't vote for known villagers yet he continually hammered thg even after it was established that he was the vig. I think it was a last ditch effort to try and save himself.

net Pavel Bure
Not even, I just didn't remember the beginning of the game. That said, I dunno what's going on.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

jaysmiter wrote:net pavel

WF...you've earned my trust. Let's finish what we were starting before and get Pavel.
I'd rather kill you considering you've hopped trains like crazy. And every train you've hopped on you've tried to push until something better came along.

net jaysmiter
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

well i suppose we should thank mac for breaking the rules which ended up killing canaan?

also props to wf for calling out canaan :thumb:

i believe we should net pavel here. seems to be the classic case of a vote against a jelly never gaining traction so heres to hoping it goes through
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pavel Bure wrote:
I'd rather kill you considering you've hopped trains like crazy. And every train you've hopped on you've tried to push until something better came along.
Uh...yeah...of course you'd rather me go than you, that's pretty fundamental.

As for the bolded part...Why wouldn't I push for someone I've got an inkling on and then switch to someone that there is a better inkling on? Let's be honest here...every person I have pushed for, I have switched off of when there is legit reason to do so. Usually one of the first to switch off. I'm not gonna vote for a potential good RP and I'm not going to vote for a known townie. Yeah, like I said before the mod interruption, I was switching a lot...I understand how that makes me look currently. Most of it is out of frustration and some of it is because I can't literally sit there and talk it out with someone. So, I get an idea, I post it.

Yes, I may throw votes out there and I may switch, but if you've been paying attention, and not just this game, others, as well...I only push for people I am fairly certain on. Sometimes I'm right...sometimes I'm wrong. It happens. Despite what some might think, there is a method to my madness (unlike Senka, where he's just pure madness :P ).

Now, I know this seems like a lot to say simply because the guy I'm pushing for now decided to throw a vote out for me...but, really...it has nothing to do with you. It was a further elaboration on my post earlier and an attempt to, hopefully, clarify my actions a bit.

Oh, and don't worry, Pavel, unless something major happens...my vote's not switching this round.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:
bhaw wrote:

Could be a 4th...earlier in the game someone said thy got a package :pop:
Pavel said that he received a package and that he wouldnt vote for Dagny because she brought up the package concept.

I would quote him, but the 1st thread is on lock down.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
Uh...yeah...of course you'd rather me go than you, that's pretty fundamental.

As for the bolded part...Why wouldn't I push for someone I've got an inkling on and then switch to someone that there is a better inkling on? Let's be honest here...every person I have pushed for, I have switched off of when there is legit reason to do so. Usually one of the first to switch off. I'm not gonna vote for a potential good RP and I'm not going to vote for a known townie. Yeah, like I said before the mod interruption, I was switching a lot...I understand how that makes me look currently. Most of it is out of frustration and some of it is because I can't literally sit there and talk it out with someone. So, I get an idea, I post it.

Yes, I may throw votes out there and I may switch, but if you've been paying attention, and not just this game, others, as well...I only push for people I am fairly certain on. Sometimes I'm right...sometimes I'm wrong. It happens. Despite what some might think, there is a method to my madness (unlike Senka, where he's just pure madness :P ).

Now, I know this seems like a lot to say simply because the guy I'm pushing for now decided to throw a vote out for me...but, really...it has nothing to do with you. It was a further elaboration on my post earlier and an attempt to, hopefully, clarify my actions a bit.

Oh, and don't worry, Pavel, unless something major happens...my vote's not switching this round.
Look I call you on your train jumping and you write us a book. I guess you've had inklings on half the people in the game cause you've jumped trains enough. Method to your madness... :lol: :roll: . Of course your vote isn't gonna switch this round you and your mob friends "he's still alive he must die" reasoning is most likely gonna finally get me killed.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

mac5155 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...as far as we know and we can trust...the following are good guys...

Azkar
canaan
c2i (don't think he can vote, at least today...could be wrong on this)
crayz
PFiDC
tfrizz
THG
*jaysmiter* (I know I'm good...you guys don't)

That's 7 or 8 people (depending on how much you want to trust me) that we know for sure. It's 1/4th of the remaining.

Azkar, as much as I would like you to reveal who else NAN told you about, don't. Hold onto it until that person gets close to being voted off.

could you provide reason for them all being good.. some i know but others i dont.. and i'm wondering why canaan is copying my votes..?

I would even go as far as adding Wallflower to that list. She was very observant in catching Canaan's slip up. She kept voting me and Canaan kept going along with it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

net Pavel Bure

I keep going back to the same reasoning on this. The only reason I could see the jellies leaving a player as good as Pavel is alive, is if he is one of them. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

OMFG did I miss a lot, it leaves me with one burning question???
Spoiler:
Ginger or Mary Ann
Who is the right one for me *sigh*...

Ginger is obviously a ginger, who wouldn't like a redhead every now and then though? Obviously following Cartman's advice you'd have to be wary of a ginger but she could be different right??

Then Mary Ann, oh Mary Ann who couldn't love her?? Who doesn't love a brunette??