*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by jaysmiter »

Azkar --> his role, that's pretty much been confirmed.
canaan --> Says he's a good RP...so, we should trust him for now.
c2i (don't think he can vote, at least today...could be wrong on this) --> Has been alive and dead and nothing seems to indicate anything negative.
crayz --> The whole tourist/traveler thing from the 1st thread.
PFiDC --> He was good when he died/was saved...I'm thinking he's still good, though this could be off.
tfrizz --> cleared by NANZKAR
THG --> Vig...confirmed by write-ups.
*jaysmiter* (I know I'm good...you guys don't) --> I know what my PM said =)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

wallflower wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I'm actually starting to believe that you're a townie because you can't possibly be this bad at being a bad guy, can you?
He's not being "bad" at it, jays, he's being "confusing." Which does nothing but help him the jellies.

But, shockingly, a vote for Pavel starts to turn again...
Exactly. It's amazing. I'm sure people will go for the self-pity thing. That usually works. :roll:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

mac5155 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...as far as we know and we can trust...the following are good guys...

Azkar
canaan
c2i (don't think he can vote, at least today...could be wrong on this)
crayz
PFiDC
tfrizz
THG
*jaysmiter* (I know I'm good...you guys don't)

That's 7 or 8 people (depending on how much you want to trust me) that we know for sure. It's 1/4th of the remaining.

Azkar, as much as I would like you to reveal who else NAN told you about, don't. Hold onto it until that person gets close to being voted off.

could you provide reason for them all being good.. some i know but others i dont.. and i'm wondering why canaan is copying my votes..?
I really think it had to be an item. Why else would he be talking so much breakfast stuff and following your every move? Very interesting twist Mods, also provided me with many lulz!!!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jwienand wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So...as far as we know and we can trust...the following are good guys...

Azkar
canaan
c2i (don't think he can vote, at least today...could be wrong on this)
crayz
PFiDC
tfrizz
THG
*jaysmiter* (I know I'm good...you guys don't)

That's 7 or 8 people (depending on how much you want to trust me) that we know for sure. It's 1/4th of the remaining.

Azkar, as much as I would like you to reveal who else NAN told you about, don't. Hold onto it until that person gets close to being voted off.

could you provide reason for them all being good.. some i know but others i dont.. and i'm wondering why canaan is copying my votes..?
I really think it had to be an item. Why else would he be talking so much breakfast stuff and following your every move? Very interesting twist Mods, also provided me with many lulz!!!

yeah well FWIW i had a package too and opened it 2? nights ago.. the night senka died.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MAC what was the effect of your package? I don't remember and don't feel like looking.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'm staying out of the GDT, both goals I was in here for them!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Trying to watch the Pens and catch up on this at the same time is near impossible. Not sure that I'm ready to vote yet, but leaning towards pavel. I'm also wondering if shaft is actually also a jelly and is just making up that he's buddies with pavel to try to protect him. If it works, great for them and they buy more time. If not, shaft can just claim that he didn't know any better and thought they were both good.

Looks like people want to wait on npv, which is fine I guess. But he's coming on to make late votes quite a bit.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

MWB wrote:Trying to watch the Pens and catch up on this at the same time is near impossible. Not sure that I'm ready to vote yet, but leaning towards pavel. I'm also wondering if shaft is actually also a jelly and is just making up that he's buddies with pavel to try to protect him. If it works, great for them and they buy more time. If not, shaft can just claim that he didn't know any better and thought they were both good.

Looks like people want to wait on npv, which is fine I guess. But he's coming on to make late votes quite a bit.
In terms of masons I was not guaranteed that my partner is town. I was just told I had a partner.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:Trying to watch the Pens and catch up on this at the same time is near impossible. Not sure that I'm ready to vote yet, but leaning towards pavel. I'm also wondering if shaft is actually also a jelly and is just making up that he's buddies with pavel to try to protect him. If it works, great for them and they buy more time. If not, shaft can just claim that he didn't know any better and thought they were both good.

Oh, I haven't forgotten about NPV and LitT...on the radar still, for sure.

I still think Pavel is guilty, but wallflower...I'd really like to hear your rationale on why you are so sure about canaan and pavel...I said I'd trust you, but I would really like some info.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Holy crap this is now my Oilers thread!!! STAAL!!!!!
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:

Oh, I haven't forgotten about NPV and LitT...on the radar still, for sure.

I still think Pavel is guilty, but wallflower...I'd really like to hear your rationale on why you are so sure about canaan and pavel...I said I'd trust you, but I would really like some info.
I'm leaning more towards Pavel cause of the constant long posts when he's on the block and will go that way if the votes start coming. Canaan I just think he has to post this way for some reason. There's no other explanation it's totally off the wall and he seems to not be able to explain himself.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I would also like to hear more from wallflower. She's adamant, but the only reasoning so far, unless I've missed something, is that.... she's really sure.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pavel Bure wrote:

In terms of masons I was not guaranteed that my partner is town. I was just told I had a partner.
Yeah, I didn't really figure anyone who was partnered was guaranteed anything about that person. Like I said earlier today, I'm pretty sure that out of all the pairings at least two or three must have a good/bad pairing. That's why I'm so skeptical of each pairing that comes up.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I would also like to hear more from wallflower. She's adamant, but the only reasoning so far, unless I've missed something, is that.... she's really sure.
I don't want her to spill it all if it will be detrimental...but, something...anything to point out why she's so sure. Just a nudge in the right direction. I mean, I'm pretty convinced on Pavel on my own, but I'm just curious as to her reasons
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jwienand wrote:MAC what was the effect of your package? I don't remember and don't feel like looking.
i had no information about it just chose to open it. i think it MIGHT have been the time travel but let me look back one more time. i still dont really know specifically what it did.

(note: i was told i couldnt inform the village i had this but i figure since i opened it it's cool now )
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

mac5155 wrote:
jwienand wrote:MAC what was the effect of your package? I don't remember and don't feel like looking.
i had no information about it just chose to open it. i think it MIGHT have been the time travel but let me look back one more time. i still dont really know specifically what it did.

(note: i was told i couldnt inform the village i had this but i figure since i opened it it's cool now )
Ah that time travel would make sense. I think if anyone gets another there may be 2 c2I's :scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably still weren't supposed to tell us about the package. But, that's for the mods to determine.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

no.. my package was this i am guessing.
No one at the Resort seemed to care, but they were hungry. Another traveler opened package he found and received a free pass for everyone to an all-you-can-eat buffet at TWC's House of Seafood n' Stuff. TWC is an excellent chef, but not very sanitary. Long story short, it was a mad dash back to everyone's room, and they all would spend the rest of the day on the John instead of hunting Jellies.
i'm gonna guess it was a "skip a day phase" or whatever.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1139915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jaysmiter wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably still weren't supposed to tell us about the package. But, that's for the mods to determine.
sorry.. i just did it because canaan informed them also..
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

No...mac...i'm sorry. I misunderstood when the package was. I'm sure it's cool since the effect has already taken place.

My bad.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:No...mac...i'm sorry. I misunderstood when the package was. I'm sure it's cool since the effect has already taken place.

My bad.
Yeah if the mods said a package was opened I'd think saying it was your's is OK.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

and here's another "trend" i've noticed. if you have a seashell buddy, at least one of you has a "package" but obviously some are good and some arent
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:and here's another "trend" i've noticed. if you have a seashell buddy, at least one of you has a "package" but obviously some are good and some arent
I'm getting more and more sure that everyone has a seashell buddy and, like someone said way early, the mods put it in as a hotfix to the "being able to see someone PMing" trick.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

jaysmiter wrote:
mac5155 wrote:and here's another "trend" i've noticed. if you have a seashell buddy, at least one of you has a "package" but obviously some are good and some arent
I'm getting more and more sure that everyone has a seashell buddy and, like someone said way early, the mods put it in as a hotfix to the "being able to see someone PMing" trick.
ah, yeah, good point.