*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD *** (Part 2)

Post by Pavel Bure »

Kicksave wrote:if we seriously kill THG, look at these names for some baddies....

07 thehockeyguru (Azkar, Hockeynut!, IrishEyes, jwienand, crayz, tfrizz,Pavel Bure)
I'd go as far as to say get ready to turn in that wars card of yours.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:Oh and I'm also voting for him because one day he blindly "follows" me and kills sdm. Then turns around offs Dagny who I've been defending from the beginning. The more I think about it, the more I think he's the SK and not a vig. I'm saying that because of how I've come to see him think in these games.

Way back when I first was thinking Dagny was town I mentioned that the first person to mention something(items) is usually that role player or mob. However based on what she revealed it was a very pro town vibe to me. I also realize Dagny came and said that she just did research and found out the possibility of items in games. Now a normal person would have understood why I would logically think she is town, and a normal person would have believed her that she just did some research and wasn't anything special in terms of the items.

This is where THG thinking really takes over. Him being the usual conspiracy theorist guy in these games it is most likely he read my post about the person with an ability commenting on said ability. Read Dagny saying she did just research. And then went off in his head about Dagny actually being a RPer and since he's the an SK it's always good for him to off one of those.

I'm 80% on him being a SK now. 20% vig. I think he needs to go even more now.
1) I said I was the one to go after sdm. He took that tip from me and I was wrong.
2) Look at the write-ups. The original write-up says that Spongebob is good. Then in the latest write-up, it says Dagny was killed by Sponge Bob. Your stories aren't matching up. He's not an ISK.

I know you see this, which makes me believe that you're choosing to ignore it in hopes that people will follow you.

You've always said that it's stupid to vote for possible good RPs. The fact that you're willing to do it now is just mind-blowing.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm thinking pavel knows that he's soon to go. he's trying to trick people into voting THG to get rid of another good RP...just my personal opinion. :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Kicksave wrote:if we seriously kill THG, look at these names for some baddies....

07 thehockeyguru (Azkar, Hockeynut!, IrishEyes, jwienand, crayz, tfrizz,Pavel Bure)
I'd go as far as to say get ready to turn in that wars card of yours.
Well I know for a fact that he killed Dagny and the write-up said that Spongebob killed Dagny. And we know Spongebob is a good guy, so...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

the wicked child wrote:Someone should check this... tfrizz? :pop:

Code: Select all

03 beerman (mac5155, canaan, thehockeyguru)
04 Pavel Bure (count2infinity,jaysmiter,kicksave,wallflower)
01 crayz (shafnutz05)
I had bowling tonight, and watching the game now... won't get caught up until tomorrow.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I'm completely unsure who to vote for so I'm retracting my vote so I'm not part of some bandwagon overnight.

release THG
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I will not be moving my vote.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

count2infinity wrote:well, if THG goes down and is actually who he says he is, then we have a bit of a narrowed list of who to look at for baddies.
Who are you going to look at?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:
count2infinity wrote:well, if THG goes down and is actually who he says he is, then we have a bit of a narrowed list of who to look at for baddies.
Who are you going to look at?
the people pushing to vote for you. if you're a good RP, and there's a strong case for that here, it's idiotic to be voting for you. i highly suggest you move your vote over to pavel.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Release Beerman

Net Pavel Bure
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I have no problem with
release THG

I just would like to know what your thought's were netting Dags??? I guess it kinda clears Azkar at least and he said he can't be killed so we got that.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I dont understand why no one is looking at NPV. LITT says he is good, and everyone takes it as gospel. LITT has done nothing but damage.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont understand why no one is looking at NPV. LITT says he is good, and everyone takes it as gospel. LITT has done nothing but damage.
That's a fight for another day.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Kicksave wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:Oh and I'm also voting for him because one day he blindly "follows" me and kills sdm. Then turns around offs Dagny who I've been defending from the beginning. The more I think about it, the more I think he's the SK and not a vig. I'm saying that because of how I've come to see him think in these games.

Way back when I first was thinking Dagny was town I mentioned that the first person to mention something(items) is usually that role player or mob. However based on what she revealed it was a very pro town vibe to me. I also realize Dagny came and said that she just did research and found out the possibility of items in games. Now a normal person would have understood why I would logically think she is town, and a normal person would have believed her that she just did some research and wasn't anything special in terms of the items.

This is where THG thinking really takes over. Him being the usual conspiracy theorist guy in these games it is most likely he read my post about the person with an ability commenting on said ability. Read Dagny saying she did just research. And then went off in his head about Dagny actually being a RPer and since he's the an SK it's always good for him to off one of those.

I'm 80% on him being a SK now. 20% vig. I think he needs to go even more now.
1) I said I was the one to go after sdm. He took that tip from me and I was wrong.
2) Look at the write-ups. The original write-up says that Spongebob is good. Then in the latest write-up, it says Dagny was killed by Sponge Bob. Your stories aren't matching up. He's not an ISK.

I know you see this, which makes me believe that you're choosing to ignore it in hopes that people will follow you.

You've always said that it's stupid to vote for possible good RPs. The fact that you're willing to do it now is just mind-blowing.
Just because it mentions him killing jellyfish does not mean he's good. The mods put it together like an advertisement. I highly doubt if an SK is around he's gonna come out and be advertised as a simple "killer" that role is hard enough to win with as it is. As for voting for possible good RPers that's early on and only when they can't hurt the town. So far THG even if he is good has killed all villagers and been all around useless.

Now I know you're trying to save your friend but guess what. If you read this http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 0#p1139915" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which makes sense now specifically this part.
Our favorite Hobo was drunk on the beach
A big ugly Jelly was just within reach
But when he looked over, his vision went out
"Hey! I know just what to do when in doubt!"
He tried to pee on himself... no success!

He got a seagull instead, what a mess!
The Jellies then dragged him down to the sea
No more will the Hobo drench us with pee

Senka, the Inebriated Hobo, was blinded then dragged out to see by the Jellies
I would say that since the doctor can protect themselves on some nights that he was role-blocked(blinded) which is why he couldn't pee on himself. So even IF and to me it's a big IF at this point THG is a good vig I doubt he gets another kill off. I really think he's the SK and has played you pretty hard.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jwienand wrote:I have no problem with
release THG

I just would like to know what your thought's were netting Dags??? I guess it kinda clears Azkar at least and he said he can't be killed so we got that.
I was aware that Dagny was playing a very different type of game than she normally does. The fact that 2 good RP's were gone and that I was the only one left according to the initial writeup made me think that she was bad.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

You're reaching now. An advertisement? Get real.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pavel...dude...it says right in the write-up that SpongeBob is a good guy and that SpongeBob killed dagny. It's not complicated.

They are pretty clear.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

It's just an advertisement.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:pop:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

jaysmiter wrote:Pavel...dude...it says right in the write-up that SpongeBob is a good guy and that SpongeBob killed dagny. It's not complicated.

They are pretty clear.
Later, I heard some commotion coming from below my balcony. I stepped out to see what was going on and found SpongeBob strangling dagny! He snapped her neck and danced with her corpse in the moonlight, humming a Chopin nocturne. I thought he was a children's cartoon character! I went into her room, you know, to take her money and sweatpants, and I found her diary. It says that she was The NAN, and would have had the ability to take votes away from an innocent player. I even found some Maggie the Monkey droppings in her shoes. Were the two of them communicating? I'm still stealing her shoes to pawn for more Bahama mamas.
Where does it say he's good?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

thehockeyguru wrote:
jwienand wrote:I have no problem with
release THG

I was aware that Dagny was playing a very different type of game than she normally does. The fact that 2 good RP's were gone and that I was the only one left according to the initial writeup made me think that she was bad.
Oh sure blame it on the mod's :lol:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Pavel Bure wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Pavel...dude...it says right in the write-up that SpongeBob is a good guy and that SpongeBob killed dagny. It's not complicated.

They are pretty clear.
Later, I heard some commotion coming from below my balcony. I stepped out to see what was going on and found SpongeBob strangling dagny! He snapped her neck and danced with her corpse in the moonlight, humming a Chopin nocturne. I thought he was a children's cartoon character! I went into her room, you know, to take her money and sweatpants, and I found her diary. It says that she was The NAN, and would have had the ability to take votes away from an innocent player. I even found some Maggie the Monkey droppings in her shoes. Were the two of them communicating? I'm still stealing her shoes to pawn for more Bahama mamas.
ON THE 1st PAGE OF THE GAME

Jellyfish problems? Need an expert netter? Don't worry, SpongeBob is on the way! He can Net someone every other night starting on Night 2. He can save a net by not using it, but can only accumulate 2. He can use a 2 nets at once. (AKA: Vigilante)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pavel Bure wrote:

They are pretty clear.
Kicksave already f'n quoted it bro.

In the FIRST WRITE-UP IT SAYS SPONGEBOB IS A GOOD GUY. And in that write-up it says SPONGEBOB killed dagny. The mods aren't f'n lying to us, dude.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Oh **** me. It's at the very start of the game. :face:

I'm way off

release THG
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Yeah I'm worthless. :oops: *sigh* never mind really thought I had something.