*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by crayz »

Hockeynut! wrote:Come on, we can't just believe everything Azkar says. If he's screaming "Don't net Dagny" strongly insinuating that she isn't just a tourist but is in fact a good guy, then the bad guys are going to kill her at night anyway. But if she's a bad guy, she gets a free pass. Again.

Dagny was on the chopping block the past 2 days and both days when it looked like the vote was suddenly going against her, someone piped up with "I think we owe it to Dagny to wait until she's here to defend herself." Both days the tide turned and an innocent was killed.

If that's all a coincidence, then it's the biggest coincidence I've seen in a long time.
now that she is "trusted" by azkar...let the jellies kill her if she truly is good? Otherwise, we can deal tomorrow/next day
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Oh god. I agree with thg. :face:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Anyone else debating on netting Azkar? :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Everyone we throw up seems to have an out one way or another. We need to keep in mind that some of the "packages" that people get could be things that cause confusion about who is on what side. I'm pretty sure that at least one of the people who has been "cleared" is bad. Just don't know who.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:

1. Redwill brought evidence against him and is dead
2. Pavel backs Dagny who is questionable.
3. Pavel says Sdm is bad, which turns out wrong.

Pavel is off his game or is bad

Net Pavel Bure
Seriously? Someone is telling you what to say. Especially with the frame job of redwill dieing. Did you get the idea from when it was tried with you a couple games ago?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

wallflower wrote:Oh god. I agree with thg. :face:
Hahahahah. :scared: :scared: Are you glad you kept me around?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

This is dumb.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

just vote someone and move the game along, we have ZERO solid information to go on. Just do it. Make it me if you have to.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Right now I'm voting Dagny. The only other people I'll vote for are or Pavel. If the vote shifts to one of them, I'll change my vote. Otherwise I'll stick with Dagny, just like I did yesterday when almost everyone was lynching PFiDC who was innocent.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Pavel Bure wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

1. Redwill brought evidence against him and is dead
2. Pavel backs Dagny who is questionable.
3. Pavel says Sdm is bad, which turns out wrong.

Pavel is off his game or is bad

Net Pavel Bure
Seriously? Someone is telling you what to say. Especially with the frame job of redwill dieing. Did you get the idea from when it was tried with you a couple games ago?

Did you not say Dagny was clean and that we should look at Sdm?
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

My last post should read, "The only other people I'll consider voting for today are Azkar or Pavel. If the vote shifts to one of them I'll change my vote."

So let's see how this cookie crumbles.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Hockeynut! wrote:Right now I'm voting Dagny. The only other people I'll vote for are or Pavel. If the vote shifts to one of them, I'll change my vote. Otherwise I'll stick with Dagny, just like I did yesterday when almost everyone was lynching PFiDC who was innocent.
Dagny is not a bad RP
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Hockeynut! wrote:Right now I'm voting Dagny. The only other people I'll vote for are or Pavel. If the vote shifts to one of them, I'll change my vote. Otherwise I'll stick with Dagny, just like I did yesterday when almost everyone was lynching PFiDC who was innocent.
net hockeynut

I really have nothing. This post just seemed odd to me, purposefully calling out how you didn't vote for PFiDC.

Follow me...or don't. I'm lost and so far I've been leading people down the wrong paths.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

If you guys want to net me, whatever. you will not be surprised come the writeup
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

What's the count? The jellies are splashing around giggling at us right now. :scared:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

canaan wrote: Dagny is not a bad RP

Reasoning?

What are your thoughts on voting for Pavel or Azkar?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

um.....where is beerman, cupkeeper, and zarovich? can they maybe not talk in game? CK & Zaro are usually not crazy posters, but beerman?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

thehockeyguru wrote:
wallflower wrote:Oh god. I agree with thg. :face:
Hahahahah. :scared: :scared: Are you glad you kept me around?
I'll let you know when I stop vomiting. :scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

If we can't come up with something....i'm thinking take one of the 3 i just posted (beer, cup, zaro)...even if their roles prevent them from talking in game and they are good.......they aren't helping us if they can't talk
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

jaysmiter wrote:
jwienand wrote:I get to work and 2 die??? :face: :thumbdown:

I'm also feeling tfrizz and jays.

Pavel is an interesting case. Would the jellies want to put a target on his back if he were a baddie by offing redwill? Or are they trying to get us to turn on him? I'm holding onto my vote for a bit till some more people chime in.
OK...let me give a quick explanation on my actions yesterday...

tfrizz threw an interesting theory out there, and while some people had a feeling it was just a villager on villager thing, I didn't. I looked at the evidence and really, when I thought about it...it seemed solid. And, you know me, when I feel like something is pretty solid I push for it. Typically that gets me in trouble, but, hey, at least you can say I tried. I was wrong on PFiDC yesterday...I don't like the way the write-up was worded. He could very much be a convert now. It's not something that we should go for now, it's something to put on the backburner.

As for Pavel...

the redwill killing is a total framejob, I believe. Either Pavel is good, or there are two mafias (and to answer your question from before, there have been two mafias the past few games, jdubs) and he's bad and the other mafia doesn't know that. Personally, with the way the write-ups are written, I'm leaning towards one bigger mafia instead of two. So, I think Pavel is good and the mafia is trying to use our suspicions of him from yesterday against him today...

I absolutely did not like the following:

At 10:26
tfrizz wrote:That is true... it's a little too obvious for redwill to be killed if Pavel was bad. It's a common bad guy move that never works.
At 10:41
tfrizz wrote:net Pavel Bure

He's a very good player, and whether he is purposely quiet or just isn't around it doesn't help the resort whatsoever. He is more of a risk than an asset IMO.

So, in the span of 15 minutes, tfrizz is convinced Pavel is good and then he votes for him? All amidst the Canaan/Wallflower stuff....super shady.

net tfrizz
Very good post, especially the span of time. Obviously it was a frame job, paired with me "still being alive," I think whoever is pulling the strings is hoping you guys off me because of the "evidence" being presented. I really don't like the tfrizz thinking I'm innocent then in a rather short time voting for me.

Right now I'm not liking THG or tfrizz, alas I read on.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

jaysmiter wrote:net hockeynut

I really have nothing. This post just seemed odd to me, purposefully calling out how you didn't vote for PFiDC.

Follow me...or don't. I'm lost and so far I've been leading people down the wrong paths.
I just mentioned it because I didn't want PFiDC killed yesterday. Here's what I said when the bandwagon was starting up against him.
Hockeynut! wrote:I'm not changing my vote today, but I have other suspects aside from Dagny. And PFiDC isn't one of them.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

crayz wrote:If we can't come up with something....i'm thinking take one of the 3 i just posted (beer, cup, zaro)...even if their roles prevent them from talking in game and they are good.......they aren't helping us if they can't talk
Which one?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

relantel wrote:
crayz wrote:If we can't come up with something....i'm thinking take one of the 3 i just posted (beer, cup, zaro)...even if their roles prevent them from talking in game and they are good.......they aren't helping us if they can't talk
Which one?
well, beer is the one that stands out...Someone who is usually very active. But i'd be ok with any of the 3.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Azkar wrote:I'm 99% sure tfrizz is a regular villager.

My top 3 right now are:

Malkamaniac
Hockeynut
Jaysmiter

net malka
Could you elaborate a bit on why you think he's a villager?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

relantel wrote:
Which one?
I don't remember seeing much at all from Zaro. Did I just miss stuff or forget? I'm 14 days into quitting smoking my brain chemistry is loopy :scared: :scared: :scared: