Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Juice »

net Hockeynut!
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont think I am really laying low. I dont have much to say really. I would like to hear what Pavel says about Sdm.
He's dead and spongebob who I'm assuming is the title for either a vig or SK role killed him.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

way too much flip flopping. Guess what, there are more villagers than Evil. There will be some unfortunate deaths along the way. We need to thin the herd. Most games are won in crunch time and we are not going to nab all the Evils in the next however many turns. We need to go for someone that we have a reasonable inkling about and just just do it. So pick someone and go for it.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

wallflower wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and also - I don't get why azkar won't give all the details. If you can clear 4 people...that only makes it easier on us today vs clearing one at a time? Unless there is a provision in your role or you have another reason?
I don't think he should give all the details. If he "outs" everyone that NAN cleared, it just gives the jellies a list of trusted travelers for them to take out.
I guess, but look what just happened. We almost net'd dagny while he was away...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Jellyfish problems? Need an expert netter? Don't worry, SpongeBob is on the way! He can Net someone every other night starting on Night 2. He can save a net by not using it, but can only accumulate 2. He can use a 2 nets at once. (AKA: Vigilante)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

release whoever i netted before
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

oh for effs sake.

release dagny

As much as I hate to admit it...at least reveal who you know to be good. The bad guys are going to get people at night anyway...if we have 4 or 5 people that we know we can avoid voting for...we're all the better. Am I wrong in this?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

release kicksave

net thg

KS is still there, but looking at THG hop back and forth...jumping on who ever has the most votes, then backing off...jumping again...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

crayz wrote:
wallflower wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and also - I don't get why azkar won't give all the details. If you can clear 4 people...that only makes it easier on us today vs clearing one at a time? Unless there is a provision in your role or you have another reason?
I don't think he should give all the details. If he "outs" everyone that NAN cleared, it just gives the jellies a list of trusted travelers for them to take out.
I guess, but look what just happened. We almost net'd dagny while she was away...
fixed
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

crayz wrote:
wallflower wrote:
I guess, but look what just happened. We almost net'd dagny while he was away...
The jellies already know who the travelers are.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I can't even trust Azkar at this point. We trust him once, go with him. Then he changes his mind and we go another direction and then he freaks out again.

This is almost like when Malka mocked the village to kill him.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

release Dags
net THG

Final answer!!! :twisted:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jwienand wrote:
crayz wrote:
I guess, but look what just happened. We almost net'd dagny while she was away...
fixed
no you didn't....he was away, he being azkar. As in, he couldn't clear dagny cause he was away
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

unnet crayz
net thg

If he's red, that clears crayz in my book
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Kicksave wrote:
wallflower wrote:
Isn't anyone who isn't in their clan a safe list of travelers to take out?
Yeah but right now no one trusts each other. If there are "known" travelers, the jellies can take them out and we're back at square one. Though, I'm starting to change my mind as we went after dags and apparently she's cleared...
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Kicksave wrote:I can't even trust Azkar at this point. We trust him once, go with him. Then he changes his mind and we go another direction and then he freaks out again.

This is almost like when Malka mocked the village to kill him.
I had a hunch on crayz until the new information came up about the traveler/tourist thing
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

::wants to change to thg, but thinks wallflower will castrate him::
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

crayz wrote:
jwienand wrote:
crayz wrote:
fixed
no you didn't....he was away, he being azkar. As in, he couldn't clear dagny cause he was away
Sorry my bad :face:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Fine, release dagny

I don't know who to go after. NPV has completely disappeared and been forgotten about again.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Come on, we can't just believe everything Azkar says. If he's screaming "Don't net Dagny" strongly insinuating that she isn't just a tourist but is in fact a good guy, then the bad guys are going to kill her at night anyway. But if she's a bad guy, she gets a free pass. Again.

Dagny was on the chopping block the past 2 days and both days when it looked like the vote was suddenly going against her, someone piped up with "I think we owe it to Dagny to wait until she's here to defend herself." Both days the tide turned and an innocent was killed.

If that's all a coincidence, then it's the biggest coincidence I've seen in a long time.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

This is becoming a freaking joke and very frustrating.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

crayz wrote:release kicksave

net thg

KS is still there, but looking at THG hop back and forth...jumping on who ever has the most votes, then backing off...jumping again...

Suprise Suprise. Pavel pops on in time when a vote comes on Dagny and Crayz, and points the finger at me.

Pavel defends Dagny who everyone is suspicious of and you guys take the bait hook line and sinker.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

The thg vote makes very little sense to me. And it started up again as soon as Pavel showed up. That doesn't feel right to me.

release dagny
net Pavel
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Hockeynut! wrote:I'd still like to vote out Dagny. She was one of the tipping points that got PFiDC voted out and he was innocent. And he proclamations early on really make me think she's bad. Anyone else on board?

If everyone against taking out Dagny (or wants to again wait until she can defend herself) then I think I think it's time to vote out Pavel. He was extremely defensive of Dagny yesterday and said he would be gunning for anyone who was against her, although at that point there were only 2 Dagny votes. Why fly off the handle like that when, at that point, she was clearly out of danger? Then he was jumped on the PFiDC train and even changed his vote to ensure PFiDC was voted off.

Any thoughts?

I stuck by my guns yesterday and didn't vote for PFiDC who was just a tourist. Let's try to take out a baddie today.
I guess thinking logically about items and inferring that Dagny looks town to me because the mob wouldn't want to aid the town by bringing items in the game to light means flying off the handle. I still think Dags is town.

As for the PFiDC vote. The info gathered from his lynching (or not in this case) is useful. As in who started pushing his train, and kept the pressure on him and oh yeah that whole finding out he's 100% town thing. Quite frankly trying to stall a train that is one vote short of finishing without anything rock solid to switch to while it's still fairly early in the game just causes the waters to muddy.

*still reading, will put things together after I've responded to a bit, freaking 12 pages, thanks guys*
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

And I think that because as a village, we're being played. Big time.