*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Azkar »

relantel wrote:What was with the early run on, and subsequent release of, tfrizz?
tfrizz was researched by NAN, he's a regular traveler
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

relantel wrote:What was with the early run on, and subsequent release of, tfrizz?
Suspicions from my battle with PFIDC yesterday, and the fact that I wasn't suspicious of Pavel but voted for him because he hadn't been contributing.

The train was moving pretty good, until Azkar revelaed what I am (just a regular traveler) - which he learned through his role, and a night conversation with NAN (the seer). Go back to pages 47/48 and you'll get the whole story there.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Azkar is some kind of ghost at night that can talk to dead people. He talked to NAN and cleared tfrizz. Thinking of it Azkar you shouldn't have said you can't be killed at night. it could have saved us a night if they tried to kill you :(
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

tfrizz wrote:
Suspicions from my battle with PFIDC yesterday, and the fact that I wasn't suspicious of Pavel but voted for him because he hadn't been contributing.

The train was moving pretty good, until Azkar revelaed what I am (just a regular traveler) - which he learned through his role, and a night conversation with NAN (the seer). Go back to pages 47/48 and you'll get the whole story there.
Thanks. Trying to wade through all the malka stuff I missed that. (Not supposed to be on here from work, you know...)
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I did it yesterday, I'm going it again.

net Dagny

I think her "support" of Senka was just to throw us of and she knew the jellies were going to take him out anyway. Add in a big case of self defense at night when she was already safe from the vote and all signs point to her being bad. I could be wrong, but I'm sticking with a Dagny vote until something major develops.

I'll be floored if crayz turns out to be bad.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

jwienand wrote:
Azkar is some kind of ghost at night that can talk to dead people. He talked to NAN and cleared tfrizz. Thinking of it Azkar you shouldn't have said you can't be killed at night. it could have saved us a night if they tried to kill you :(

Actually, Azkar SAYS he's a ghost. This hasn't been remotely confirmed and Azkar still hasn't clarified why he voted for a dead player in penscup and whether he can talk to only dead players or all players. I think he's making it up unless he clears things up.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

holy crap.

I leave the computer for like 3 hours and all hell breaks loose. I've said before that I thought that one of crayz, dagny, or pavel was a bad guy...(or more)...I'm pretty sure crayz is in the clear because I am supposedly a tourist and not a regular villager, as well.

With Pavel, either he is like quadruple bluffing us with a redwill kill at night, or he's good. I'm not sold.

Dagny...she's the most suspicious for me right now. Just everything she's done, the whole lash out on crayz during the night phase, the quick votes without research (which she doesn't do) the whole listing the three she's suspicious of and then voting for crayz, who wasn't on that list...

net dagny

It's the only direction I can see right now.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

release crayz
net dagny

I've been suspicious of dagny for a while, but haven't been too outspoken about it until now. I don't think crayz is a baddie - just confused with everything going on, as is everyone.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

We should probably keep in mind that azkar could be making all of this up. We don't really have any way of verifying this, right? (since NAN, the source of his info, is dead.)
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Home now. Gonna catch up.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Hockeynut! wrote:
jwienand wrote:

Actually, Azkar SAYS he's a ghost. This hasn't been remotely confirmed and Azkar still hasn't clarified why he voted for a dead player in penscup and whether he can talk to only dead players or all players. I think he's making it up unless he clears things up.
You got it in first.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

I hate to change my vote again but I really feel that we are making a mistake in voting crayz.

Release Crayz

Net Dagny
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:Home now. Gonna catch up.
I can't wait for the lulz.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Hockeynut! wrote:
jwienand wrote:

What possible reason would he have to make it up...unless he and tfrizz are both bad and he was just trying to save tfrizz's ass. I'm not convinced on tfrizz...like I said, last game I was bad the whole time and showed up green. So, even if azkar is telling the truth, tfrizz is still on my radar.

As for his potential role...I guess we'll find out in a bit whether or not he is still here or fades away. If he doesn't go away...guess what...we get him. If he does, he was right.

And, as for voting for someone dead...canaan, when good (if I recall correctly) voted for someone dead and someone not even playing. Mistakes happen, and I have even more leniency for mistakes this game with all of the craziness going on.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:We should probably keep in mind that azkar could be making all of this up. We don't really have any way of verifying this, right? (since NAN, the source of his info, is dead.)
Well, I figure it this way. We do get a few memos from the dead, according to Corvi, so maybe if it's not true, NAN can correct it.

for now, though, release crayz

net dagny
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:We should probably keep in mind that azkar could be making all of this up. We don't really have any way of verifying this, right? (since NAN, the source of his info, is dead.)
I agree....but damn, it's hard to imagine he created a new role and it was in depth as it was.

The one part that makes it hard to believe is....he can't die at night....but he may expire or something eventually?

oh and also - I don't get why azkar won't give all the details. If you can clear 4 people...that only makes it easier on us today vs clearing one at a time? Unless there is a provision in your role or you have another reason?
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote: I've said before that I thought that one of crayz, dagny, or pavel was a bad guy...(or more)...I'm pretty sure crayz is in the clear because I am supposedly a tourist and not a regular villager, as well.

With Pavel, either he is like quadruple bluffing us with a redwill kill at night, or he's good. I'm not sold.
This is kind of where I am, obviously excluding my previously voiced suspicions. And because I'm alone on that other front right now, I'm going to go with this.

release canaan
net dagny
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i was catching up last night (granted it was at 230 AM so my reasoning can be questioned) but this post really jumped out to me for some reason
thehockeyguru wrote:Is this the just of things today, what else am I missing?

1. Pavel has been quiet, but he is dealing with classes. He has been killed very quickly in the past, and is a threat because of his abilities.

2. NPV is almosted netted, and LITT says that NPV is his buddy but he cant answer him. If they are shell buddies, is his shell broken? Why have they both been so quiet since?

3. PFinDC - many seem to have an ax to grind with him, he was defensive. What else is wrong with him?

4. Dagny is being chalked up as being herself. She is out of contact during the day so no one puts a quick vote on her, but they did for NPV who has been silent.

thg was getting a lot of heat earlier and i think he was told to lay low and people kinda forgot about him (except wf). his name was brought up recently and piped back up a little. i am going to be gone for most of the day so i guess i will get this started early net thg. also it seems that IE has been pretty quiet lately
I missed that post by him. That reeks of someone pulling strings, mostly based on his previous play in these games. He's not that logical and well thought out. He's more of what I would describe as a conspiracy theorist thinking there's always something else going on.

*disclaimer* if any of this has been touched on I'm sorry but I post as I go.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

STOP.

DO NOT NET DAGNY.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Azkar wrote:STOP.

DO NOT NET DAGNY.
:face:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

OK release crayz
net dags

Crayz is still on my list though. Did you all know that rule was made cause of me??? :face: :oops: I was the first one to pull the post a PM on here.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

crayz wrote:oh and also - I don't get why azkar won't give all the details. If you can clear 4 people...that only makes it easier on us today vs clearing one at a time? Unless there is a provision in your role or you have another reason?
I don't think he should give all the details. If he "outs" everyone that NAN cleared, it just gives the jellies a list of trusted travelers for them to take out.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Azkar wrote:STOP.

DO NOT NET DAGNY.
Seriously? Geez oh man.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

jaysmiter wrote:
And, as for voting for someone dead...canaan, when good (if I recall correctly) voted for someone dead and someone not even playing. Mistakes happen, and I have even more leniency for mistakes this game with all of the craziness going on.
But his role as a ghost makes this unlikely, imho. He said as a ghost, he can talk to dead players. Now the rules of the game are that you can't talk to players about the game unless you have a role which allows you to do so. Azkar said he could talk to dead players, not all players. So if he was talking to penscup, then penscup had to be dead or there was a rule being broken. Or, Azkar can talk to everyone, but I asked this several pages ago and he didn't confirm or deny.

Add in that he outed the fact that he supposedly can't be killed at night and he just prevented the bad guys from wasting a "hit" on him.

I'm 60% convinced he's making it up. That's far from certain, but he's got to do a lot of explaining to me to tip the scales in his favor.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

wallflower wrote:
crayz wrote:oh and also - I don't get why azkar won't give all the details. If you can clear 4 people...that only makes it easier on us today vs clearing one at a time? Unless there is a provision in your role or you have another reason?
I don't think he should give all the details. If he "outs" everyone that NAN cleared, it just gives the jellies a list of trusted travelers for them to take out.
Isn't anyone who isn't in their clan a safe list of travelers to take out?