Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Azkar wrote:Nan told me that tfrizz was a regular traveler, not a tourist, as well as C2I was a regular traveler

if that means anything
Me and THG both sent out the PMs and apparently used different terminology to describe a regular.
thg is a mod? I'm definitely not voting for him.
he meant twc :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

imo...Malka screwed up...but it all comes down to Corvi saying different terminology was used. It wasn't about posting PM's it was about clarifying a mistake that was made.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I have no idea what kinda crazy move crayz was pulling off or what the intent was, but im not convinced atoll (get it--island joke?)
release THG
net crayz
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:actually they are not, I checked my PM and was just straight up told that I have a seashell buddy. Not a single comment about regular villager or tourist. Just a straight up you have a seashell buddy. If that person would like to come out and help claim my innocents go ahead. But you just scream of bad RP.
That's exactly what mine said. No mention of either villager or tourist.
ok makes a little more sense now. if Corvi sent yours and didn't mention it...TWC sent mine and others and did mention it.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

crayz wrote:imo...Malka screwed up...but it all comes down to Corvi saying different terminology was used. It wasn't about posting PM's it was about clarifying a mistake that was made.

I screwed up but asked to be autkilled via pm to mods. I ruined a part of the game that shouldn't have been so. I apologize to everyone.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

crayz wrote:he meant twc :pop:
Uh, yes... TWC I mean.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

crayz wrote:imo...Malka screwed up...but it all comes down to Corvi saying different terminology was used. It wasn't about posting PM's it was about clarifying a mistake that was made.
i know malkamaniac's intent, but, for the integrity of the game, no one should be posting their role pm--it was a written rule. i dont want to lose malks (bc i know hes a villager/tourist/traveler) but it isn't exactly fair for the slimy vermin were trying to extinguish. id rather lose than win by circumventing the rules--even if it were a mistake.

/rant
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:
i know malkamaniac's intent, but, for the integrity of the game, no one should be posting their role pm--it was a written rule. i dont want to lose malks (bc i know hes a villager/tourist/traveler) but it isn't exactly fair for the slimy vermin were trying to extinguish. id rather lose than win by circumventing the rules--even if it were a mistake.

/rant

exactly. I have no idea what I was thinking. It was an incredibly stupid move.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

canaan wrote:

/rant
crayz, you are also the one posting information from your PM first, so not only Malka screwed up...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

canaan wrote:

/rant
yea....i guess, just kinda :thumbdown:

People have been posting bits from their PM since day 1 (just not posting the exact message)...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Perhaps no PM talk of any kind should be allowed. That way nothing like this will happen again. I know I helped, to clarify the PM issue.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i cant believe i used "integrity of the game" talking about "jellyfish invasion I"

unreal.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

jwienand wrote:
canaan wrote:

/rant
crayz, you are also the one posting information from your PM first, so not only Malka screwed up...
So ,if that is the case, everyone who has mentioned "sea shell buddy" and their buddy's name screwed up? I assume the mods didn't plan on that being outed on day 1 and everyone realizing that everyone had a sea shell buddy.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

canaan wrote:i cant believe i used "integrity of the game" talking about "jellyfish invasion I"

unreal.
Weez take teh warz seriouz!!!
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:i cant believe i used "integrity of the game" talking about "jellyfish invasion I"

unreal.

It's true though. Everyone has been posting bits and pieces, and I should of re-worded it. It's not needed should it of been said. I'm either auto killed or bowing out of the game. Sorry gang, good luck village!
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

This game is a trainwreck.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Kicksave wrote:This game is a trainwreck.
maybe we'll have another time traveling episode and none of this would've happened. :scared:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:Perhaps no PM talk of any kind should be allowed. That way nothing like this will happen again. I know I helped, to clarify the PM issue.
What draws the line though. Let's say for example you are the Seer of a game...if you are on the chop block, should you be allowed to come out and say it? Even though it was in your PM?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Kicksave wrote:This game is a trainwreck.
can't look away!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

crayz wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Perhaps no PM talk of any kind should be allowed. That way nothing like this will happen again. I know I helped, to clarify the PM issue.
What draws the line though. Let's say for example you are the Seer of a game...if you are on the chop block, should you be allowed to come out and say it? Even though it was in your PM?
i think this comes down to copying your pm and posting it. revealing your role is your choice. revealing the sea shell buddy thing was a choice that, from my knowledge, is within the rules.

malks copypasta'ed his pm word for word.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

crayz wrote:
I'm talking about the posts that go "but in my PM it said..."

And I'm not throwing you under the bus. It was a litigimate question that you had, but that's sort of what started the whole thing.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

canaan wrote:malks copypasta'ed his pm word for word.
Well I copied the top half word for word, but yes. It's something that should never of been doing. Everything else being mentioned is subjective.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jwienand wrote:
canaan wrote:

/rant
Saying what a pm said is different from copying and pasting a pm, I think.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

So...... Where do we go from here?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

IrishEyes wrote:
crayz wrote:
I'm talking about the posts that go "but in my PM it said..."

And I'm not throwing you under the bus. It was a litigimate question that you had, but that's sort of what started the whole thing.
But anyone can say, "but in my pm it said...." and make up whatever. It's different when you copy and paste a pm which other people can compare directly to their own pm.