Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jwienand »

Azkar wrote:I'm changing my vote.

unnet malkamaniac for now.

Sorry about this, seashell buddy, but I've been suspicious of you since day one (I'm under the crazy impression that all green role players have a red role player as a seashell buddy). Now, I know who NAN's seashell buddy was, and know that they are a role player, though a green one. I don't entirely know how much everyone else has been talking to their seashell buddy, but there has been no real game discussion between me and mine until I came out as having information. I got a PM asking me what I know and that kind of set me over the edge. I can't imagine the red players have been doing much talking to their seashell buddy as they don't want to give up any information that could give them away.

as well as some of his posts, he's been up right next to malka on my list
crayz wrote:I really want to change to tfrizz.....

but he does a great job tallying the votes for us :(
This to me is a great job of misdirection.

net crayz
Obviously you have more info than any of us.

net crayz
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Kicksave wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:also why has everyone abandoned thg? did i miss some developments?
The only one to ever really go after him was you, within the last day or so.
And canaan. Though that seems to be, conveniently, mostly ignored. :pop:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Sorry about this, seashell buddy, but I've been suspicious of you since day one (I'm under the crazy impression that all green role players have a red role player as a seashell buddy). Now, I know who NAN's seashell buddy was, and know that they are a role player, though a green one. I don't entirely know how much everyone else has been talking to their seashell buddy, but there has been no real game discussion between me and mine until I came out as having information. I got a PM asking me what I know and that kind of set me over the edge. I can't imagine the red players have been doing much talking to their seashell buddy as they don't want to give up any information that could give them away.

net crayz
Ok and I'm the confusing one?

You go after me, give me a reason, let others follow and atleast shed insight. Then release me and "shed" light on Crayz.

I'm more than willing to vote for

jaysmiter
and or Pavel.

If more compelling evidence than what you provided can be brought up. Let's hear it.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

net crayz
Ive been waiting for something at least somewhat concrete. This is good enough for me

net crayz
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

wallflower wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:also why has everyone abandoned thg? did i miss some developments?
The only one to ever really go after him was you, within the last day or so.
I've been wondering about canaan since the other day when I called him out to see where the heck he's been the entire first half of the game.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

jaysmiter wrote:It's a freaking awesome role...I don't see how he would just make that up.

And, sadly, I tend to agree with you Azkar. (I know...it's a sad, sad day)

Malka's been in here stirring the pot all game without any real sustenance. Either he's afraid to vote, isn't allowed to vote, or whatever.

I would be down for a Malka vote, I think.

Also...I'm fairly certain that one of crayz, Pavel, and Dagny (if not more than one) is a bad guy. That weird little fight they all were involved in is still sticking with me.

And, yes...it's important to not forget about LiTT/NPV...why wasn't NPV targeted by the mob if he pretty much said that he had a role?
I agree with this :thumb: If a vote on Dagny, Pavel, or Crayz picks up speed. I am going to get with it.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

net crayz

because of what Azkar said, not becasue he voted for me
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I don't know a whole lot about you malka. all I know is what I've seen you post. You're still second on my list, by crayz asking me to tell him everything I knew really threw me through a loop. As of right now, he's a better option to me.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I've got to go to class, be back around 2
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Azkar wrote:I don't know a whole lot about you malka. all I know is what I've seen you post. You're still second on my list, by crayz asking me to tell him everything I knew really threw me through a loop. As of right now, he's a better option to me.

Well if he's asking you all of this and obviously not coming in here to defend then something is up.

net crayz

I'm going with you on this solely on your awesome role. I hope your right.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

net crayz
err...the reason I haven't talked to you much through sea shell is...I didn't trust you were good. You haven't really posted too much for me to get a good feeling.

Of course, you said you talked to nan so I asked you who else he has cleared....i don't know the rules of your role, or what you can or can't say...so I pm'd you.

as for misdirection? I didn't vote for tfrizz....I said he was on my list for the whole him vs pfidc....but never casted the vote.

Say what you will, but i've been pretty clear on my votes and reasoning behind it...haven't just jumped on bandwagons to get people out like others have.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

going to lunch, bb in an hour
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Kicksave wrote:
wallflower wrote:
Kicksave wrote:The only one to ever really go after him was you, within the last day or so.
I've been wondering about canaan since the other day when I called him out to see where the heck he's been the entire first half of the game.
I know. :thumb: I just wanted to get that out there since I feel like he's doing a good job of staying in the shadows.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Azkar wrote:I don't know a whole lot about you malka. all I know is what I've seen you post. You're still second on my list, by crayz asking me to tell him everything I knew really threw me through a loop. As of right now, he's a better option to me.

Well if he's asking you all of this and obviously not coming in here to defend then something is up.

net crayz

I'm going with you on this solely on your awesome role. I hope your right.
holy not giving me 10 min to respond...i am at work :shock:

and specifically, I asked him who nan had cleared...not everything he has ever done.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ok, so crayz is your seashell buddy azkar?

If what azkar is saying is true then I can get behind a crazy vote. After the first day feud between he and dagny I was more suspicious of dagny, but maybe crayz would be the way to go.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:

If what azkar is saying is true then I can get behind a crazy vote. After the first day feud between he and dagny I was more suspicious of dagny, but maybe crayz would be the way to go.

I'm just completely thrown off as to why I was picked.

It's like I was accused to see if I was going to flip out or get ultra defensive. It switched to fast off of me to feel normal.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:

Yes, azkar is my shell buddy. I'm happy to post any and all messages I have sent to him (which is...like 3?)
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

net crayz

Going back and reading I did notice some of his posts seemed a little "off". I know I am usually around a lot more often....at corporate the whole week and training virtually all day. I can only post briefly on breaks, and I barely have time to read. This will definitely change after Friday afternoon, but unfortunately things are insane now. I like the reasoning for voting for crayz, however.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

lol

I am going to lunch be back later on, to 4 more pages of WTF no doubt
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i could see where you would find me suspicious...seeing that i said it would be dumb to vote off senka, said that i was pretty sure pfidc is a villager, and i didnt vote for tfrizz. thats all im allowed to say about it.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

^that was directed towards wallflower
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

I am more suspicious of crayz than I am of Pavel. The thing that worries me about Pavel is that we're heading toward Night 5 and he hasn't been killed by the jellies.

I guess for now I will jump on the crayz train :lol: and if Pavel makes it to Day 5, he's getting my vote again.

release Pavel Bure
net crayz
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

tfrizz wrote:I am more suspicious of crayz than I am of Pavel. The thing that worries me about Pavel is that we're heading toward Night 5 and he hasn't been killed by the jellies.

I guess for now I will jump on the crayz train :lol: and if Pavel makes it to Day 5, he's getting my vote again.

release Pavel Bure
net crayz

Pavel hasn't been killed or said much.

Even without him saying much because of class, he can read and advise.
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Sorry, but I'm not buying Azkar's story. He said he voted for a dead player because everyone looks alive to him. What????

His history doesn't seem to indicate that he has any inside information.

He voted for penscup AFTER he was dead and AFTER it was revealed penscup wasn't bad. If he supposedly was talking to dead players (eg penscup) wouldn't he have known penscup was dead? We aren't supposed to talk to other players in private unless we have a special role. If his "ghost" allows him to talk to dead people, then he should know that anyone he's talking to is DEAD.

So what is it, Azkar, can you talk to dead people in private or everyone?

I'm not saying Azkar is bad, but I'm not buying this ghost role just yet.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
tfrizz wrote:I am more suspicious of crayz than I am of Pavel. The thing that worries me about Pavel is that we're heading toward Night 5 and he hasn't been killed by the jellies.

release Pavel Bure
net crayz

Pavel hasn't been killed or said much.

Even without him saying much because of class, he can read and advise.
True... I'm just worried that he's still around because he's a jelly, and not because he just hasn't been real active.