*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

Azkar wrote:Okay. I'm Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen. I'm #1. Why do you think I voted for a dead person? They all look alive to me.

In the night phase I shift into a ghost and can talk to dead people. I also cannot be killed in the night phase, but will slowly begin to fade away and will eventually disappear from the game. I don't know how much time I have left, they didn't tell me. Last night I talked to NAN and told him to tell me everything he knew. He told me Tfrizz was a regular traveler.
lol... wtf does this mean? I think I believe you, but what a weird role.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I will say this, Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen has Corvidae written all over it.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

PensFanInDC wrote:
wallflower wrote: Assuming this is a real role, that is cool as heck.

I didn't think tfrizz was a jelly so that makes me feel slightly better about my instincts. :lol:
My thoughts exactly
That's exactly what I thought about Zarovich's role last game... and it did a lot of good :face:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:PFIDC, you said yesterday before you died that we should look at "confusing" people. Who do you consider confusing? I tend to trust you a little because of yesterday's write-up.
I agreed that if I died it would shed some light on who was bad based on how hard some went for me. If I died then it would (or so I thought) be more obvious who might be a baddie. Juice, Jay and tfrizz were on my list but it appears that tfrizz is good.

If I died then if someone tried to confuse the village away from those pushing hard for me then they would have been suspect. Things have changed though since I didnt die and Azkars revelation.

Disregard my comment please.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I guess I don't understand the part that says, "I'm #1. Why do you think I voted for a dead person? They all look alive to me."

How does everyone look alive?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:I guess I don't understand the part that says, "I'm #1. Why do you think I voted for a dead person? They all look alive to me."

Thats what has me confused. Look at the thread...you know who is alive.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

MWB wrote:I guess I don't understand the part that says, "I'm #1. Why do you think I voted for a dead person? They all look alive to me."

That's what I want to know, how is this information gathered? After they die do you PM? Or do you PM at night? Or do the Mods have to tell you?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm #1 is a spongebob thing :lol:

I can talk to anyone, so I got mixed up and thought he was still alive
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

It's a freaking awesome role...I don't see how he would just make that up.

And, sadly, I tend to agree with you Azkar. (I know...it's a sad, sad day)

Malka's been in here stirring the pot all game without any real sustenance. Either he's afraid to vote, isn't allowed to vote, or whatever.

I would be down for a Malka vote, I think.

Also...I'm fairly certain that one of crayz, Pavel, and Dagny (if not more than one) is a bad guy. That weird little fight they all were involved in is still sticking with me.

And, yes...it's important to not forget about LiTT/NPV...why wasn't NPV targeted by the mob if he pretty much said that he had a role?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Maybe he is only allowed to vote every other day because of it?

Day 1a: No Vote
Day 1b: penscup
Day 3: No Vote
Day 4: Malkamaniac
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Malkamaniac wrote:

That's what I want to know, how is this information gathered? After they die do you PM? Or do you PM at night? Or do the Mods have to tell you?
I PM the mods and they PM the player for me (at night)
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:It's a freaking awesome role...I don't see how he would just make that up.

Malka's been in here stirring the pot all game without any real sustenance. Either he's afraid to vote, isn't allowed to vote, or whatever.

Also...I'm fairly certain that one of crayz, Pavel, and Dagny (if not more than one) is a bad guy. That weird little fight they all were involved in is still sticking with me.

And, yes...it's important to not forget about LiTT/NPV...why wasn't NPV targeted by the mob if he pretty much said that he had a role?
I've voted every time?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Azkar wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

I PM the mods and they PM the player for me (at night)
Then that truly is an awesome role to be had.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I've gotta take off for a bit...hopefully some new info comes to light while I'm gone.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

release tfrizzASAP!!!
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Malkamaniac wrote:Then that truly is an awesome role to be had.
That depends. It's good for a player who never makes it to the end since you fade away and don't know the time limit.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Malkamaniac wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:It's a freaking awesome role...I don't see how he would just make that up.

I've voted every time?
I was referring to this round so far. If I missed your vote, I'm sorry. Just a slip up and you can disregard that part.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Malkamaniac wrote:I'm gonna go with the net tfrizz

I had strong feelings for him and Jaysmiter when PFiDC was a regular.
Malka is starting to stick out a little to me now. He votes for tfrizz (yes, before the azkar revelation), but says he also has strong feelings about jays. Then a couple minutes later he says pavel is his main suspect. He's all over the place....
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

I've voted every time?
I was referring to this round so far. If I missed your vote, I'm sorry. Just a slip up and you can disregard that part.

I would exempt it except that's pretty much your whole argument.

Your saying that I'm stirring things up without voting?

I'm putting ideas out there to engage this village. Too many times we've failed because people aren't exploring all of the options. If that's what gets me killed then so be it really. I've got nothing to hide this game and I'm happy about that.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

release tfrizz

So Azkar is essentially unkillable at night if he is aghost? Only the mods can end him?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

i think voting off pavel is not the best idea. i think the redwill kill was made to frame him. but perhaps he did that one purpose to make us think that? oh this game...

also why has everyone abandoned thg? did i miss some developments?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

slappybrown wrote:release tfrizz

So Azkar is essentially unkillable at night if he is aghost? Only the mods can end him?
If he doesn't fade away we've been babboozled (sp?) :scared: :scared: :scared:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

bam not bab :face:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:also why has everyone abandoned thg? did i miss some developments?
The only one to ever really go after him was you, within the last day or so.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm changing my vote.

unnet malkamaniac for now.

Sorry about this, seashell buddy, but I've been suspicious of you since day one (I'm under the crazy impression that all green role players have a red role player as a seashell buddy). Now, I know who NAN's seashell buddy was, and know that they are a role player, though a green one. I don't entirely know how much everyone else has been talking to their seashell buddy, but there has been no real game discussion between me and mine until I came out as having information. I got a PM asking me what I know and that kind of set me over the edge. I can't imagine the red players have been doing much talking to their seashell buddy as they don't want to give up any information that could give them away.

as well as some of his posts, he's been up right next to malka on my list
crayz wrote:I really want to change to tfrizz.....

but he does a great job tallying the votes for us :(
This to me is a great job of misdirection.

net crayz