*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

What is everyone's consensus that Tfrizz was so sure PFiDC was baddie, but turned out to be good.

Him and Jaysmiter.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:Crap -- messed up my msg above and cant edit.

Why would that be lose lose? If THG is a good RP, then laying low is a reasonable move.
I refuse to believe that he's had a role 3-4 games in a row like myself. I'm not voting for him.

I'm questioning tfrizz and jaysmiter this time.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

slappybrown wrote:So what is the consensus on PFiDC not dying?
I think he was converted to something.. Possibly a bad rp but I doubt it.. It says in his writeup "the rest of the village went to sleep while he was out at the strip club" suggesting he can now be active at night
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

tfrizz wrote:
Typically a failed lynch would mean mob protection (mob doctors protect during the day, good doctors protect during the night)... but since he was just one of us, I can't see that being the case. Could it be a JOAT-type role where one of the actions prevents lynching?
First, the mob doctors thing isnt entirely accurate. In NHL Wars, we had it at night. Also why again were you so sure on him being bad?
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

I'd still like to vote out Dagny. She was one of the tipping points that got PFiDC voted out and he was innocent. And he proclamations early on really make me think she's bad. Anyone else on board?

If everyone against taking out Dagny (or wants to again wait until she can defend herself) then I think I think it's time to vote out Pavel. He was extremely defensive of Dagny yesterday and said he would be gunning for anyone who was against her, although at that point there were only 2 Dagny votes. Why fly off the handle like that when, at that point, she was clearly out of danger? Then he was jumped on the PFiDC train and even changed his vote to ensure PFiDC was voted off.

Any thoughts?

I stuck by my guns yesterday and didn't vote for PFiDC who was just a tourist. Let's try to take out a baddie today.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

slappybrown wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
Typically a failed lynch would mean mob protection (mob doctors protect during the day, good doctors protect during the night)... but since he was just one of us, I can't see that being the case. Could it be a JOAT-type role where one of the actions prevents lynching?
First, the mob doctors thing isnt entirely accurate. In NHL Wars, we had it at night. Also why again were you so sure on him being bad?
That's true... the traditional way is mob protect at day, town protect at night.

I thought PFIDC was bad because of how defensive he got when I threw that theory out there. I suppose the same thing happened with Zarovich last game; I threw a theory out there, he got really defensive and we ended up voting out a good RP. At least in this case PFIDC was saved.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Holy jumping the gun, Batman!

release thg

I'm exhausted, and therefore not thinking clearly.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Hockeynut! wrote:I'd still like to vote out Dagny. She was one of the tipping points that got PFiDC voted out and he was innocent. And he proclamations early on really make me think she's bad. Anyone else on board?

If everyone against taking out Dagny (or wants to again wait until she can defend herself) then I think I think it's time to vote out Pavel. He was extremely defensive of Dagny yesterday and said he would be gunning for anyone who was against her, although at that point there were only 2 Dagny votes. Why fly off the handle like that when, at that point, she was clearly out of danger? Then he was jumped on the PFiDC train and even changed his vote to ensure PFiDC was voted off.

Any thoughts?

I stuck by my guns yesterday and didn't vote for PFiDC who was just a tourist. Let's try to take out a baddie today.

1. Redwill brought evidence against him and is dead
2. Pavel backs Dagny who is questionable.
3. Pavel says Sdm is bad, which turns out wrong.

Pavel is off his game or is bad

Net Pavel Bure
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Hockeynut! wrote:I'd still like to vote out Dagny. She was one of the tipping points that got PFiDC voted out and he was innocent. And he proclamations early on really make me think she's bad. Anyone else on board?

Any thoughts?

Dagny was also the one who pushed very, very hard to save Senka on Day 1 :?

I do agree with the possibility Pavel is bad... he is playing differently this time, and hasn't really contributed. Whether that's because of school or because he's bad, I don't know... but he isn't being very helpful for the resort in any case.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

IrishEyes wrote:Holy jumping the gun, Batman!

release thg

That's an awful quick change of heart there Irish...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

tfrizz wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Holy jumping the gun, Batman!

release thg

That's an awful quick change of heart there Irish...
I know. :( I don't know why I did that in the first place. Sorry if it seemed odd.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

irisheyes wrote:I know. :( I don't know why I did that in the first place. Sorry if it seemed odd.
In this game, apologizing for something odd is very dangerous. A slip up perhaps?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

tfrizz wrote:
I was thinking vampire role? the write up said he felt something different (forgot exact quote).....so maybe as he was voted off, he was transferred to the jellies?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Malkamaniac wrote:
irisheyes wrote:I know. :( I don't know why I did that in the first place. Sorry if it seemed odd.
In this game, apologizing for something odd is very dangerous. A slip up perhaps?
It's a definite possibility.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

PFinDC is an interesting case, but can someone provide some closure on NPV. Why is he still around?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Malkamaniac wrote:
Nope. He noticed it, so obviously he thought it odd. Hence the apology.

If the quick vote-on, vote-off thing is enough to get me netted, oh well. I can sit here and daydream about getting some z's.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

net kicksave

I'm still stickin with kicksave from my posts yesterday.

HE IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i think
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

IrishEyes wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Nope. He noticed it, so obviously he thought it odd. Hence the apology.

If the quick vote-on, vote-off thing is enough to get me netted, oh well. I can sit here and daydream about getting some z's.

No chance. I'm not gonna just do a quick net in hopes of a bandwagon. We need to think logically and get a baddie this time around.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:net kicksave

HE IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i think
Kicksave and tfrizz are who I am likely to vote for.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

crayz wrote:
tfrizz wrote:
I was thinking vampire role? the write up said he felt something different (forgot exact quote).....so maybe as he was voted off, he was transferred to the jellies?
PFIDC didn't know why he was able to escape, but used the near death experience to gain a new perspective on life. And that new perspective was "I need to go to a strip clubs as much as possible."
Sounds like some kind of night-time role. I read about one yesterday where a villager can "leave town" every other night :?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

HE IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i think
The thing with kicksave is that he plays the same way, whether he's good or bad, every game. He's pretty hard to get a handle on.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I'm going to net canaan.

I am now convinced he is a jelly. He's been suspicious to me from the beginning and the fact that he continually jumped on my thg bandwagon (when I very much believe thg to just be a regular traveler) has convinced me.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

IrishEyes wrote:The thing with kicksave is that he plays the same way, whether he's good or bad, every game. He's pretty hard to get a handle on.
Badly? :pop: :lol:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:

HE IS TEH EVIL!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
i think
The thing with kicksave is that he plays the same way, whether he's good or bad, every game. He's pretty hard to get a handle on.
well, he has been bad for like 5 straight games it seems! I've done a little looking and when he is bad, he tends to push votes more and do that "village piss match" thing to diffuse a battle.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

And by badly, I mean as in not having skills. :lol: