*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:And oh my God anyone trying to get a potential RPer to out what their abilities might be should get moved to the top of lists in the coming days. :face:
I'm sure that is directed at me. My reasoning was he's pretty much outed at this point anyway. We might as well know what to expect, that way if he lives or his power doesn't happen tonight, then we know he lied and we know who to go after tomorrow.
It could have been me as well. I said it for the same reason. For npv to pop up when he's gaining votes, for LITT to say he's got a role, and then for nothing to happen after that.... seems very suspicious.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Pavel Bure wrote:LOL I'm seeing that the great reasoning for getting behind a vote on me is that I'm still alive. Really solid reasoning there. Maybe we should all kill Juice too cause he's still alive *sarcasm*
thats not sarcasm if you keep reading it was brought up as well
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wow... i'm on page 37 now. I had no idea the vote was between me and PFIDC when I voted for him. He was just who I've WAITING to vote for.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

tfrizz wrote:I'm willing to give THG another chance at this, so I guess I'll jump on the other bandwagon.

net Senka
This is really all I have to go on. He jumped on me for using random.org and that started this whole net pfidc stuff. But he chose to vote for the randomized player.

That's odd to me.

I think Juice is bad too. They both went after c2i pretty hard. Juice was/is pushing hard for me. When you see I am good, remember that. He even hated that the "bandwagon" that was on me was faltering for a bit. There were a whopping 3 votes for me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

dagny wrote:wow... i'm on page 37 now. I had no idea the vote was between me and PFIDC when I voted for him. He was just who I've WAITING to vote for.
Really? hmm.. So youve been "WAITING" to net a good guy? That too, is interesting.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

It's not that big of a fail as Im not an RP of any kind so take heart in that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
dagny wrote:wow... i'm on page 37 now. I had no idea the vote was between me and PFIDC when I voted for him. He was just who I've WAITING to vote for.
Really? hmm.. So youve been "WAITING" to net a good guy? That too, is interesting.
grasping for straws much?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

slappybrown wrote:
dagny wrote:Whatever's going on.... they're being all mysterious in the chat while I catch up.

net PFIDC

Im still catching up, but I have a feeling I need to get that out there.
WTF does "mysterious in the chat" mean???
just :pop: s and shhhhhhh, and stuff like that. Making me feel a sense of urgency to get caught up. :lol:
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

sdm5055 wrote:
no one confirmed packages or stated they recieved one till right now though.
unless I missed it I didnt think dagny stated she had recieved one. if so then I missed it
She didn't, but she did come out with the theory. Usually that means she had some kind of inside info about "items."

Example: First person to say the doctor did a good job is usually either the doctor or mafia.

So seeing as I received a package which fits the game theme and I don't know what it does unless I open it which is the tell tale sign of an item (mafia wiki) Dagny to me is clean. I base her being clean off of like I said earlier I don't think the mob speaks up and talks about using an item that time warped the game.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just went back through the voting... here's the count.

Code: Select all

14 – PensFanInDC (mac5155, beerman, jaysmiter, thehockeyguru, tfrizz, Juice, slappybrown, sdm5055, Malkamaniac, dagny, Kicksave, cup keeper, jwienand, npv708)
3 – thehockeyguru (wallflower, Zarovich, canaan)
3 – sdm5055 (Pavel Bure, relantel, shafnutz05)
2 – Pavel Bure (redwill, Letang Is The Truth)
1 – npv708 (MWB)
1 – dagny (Hockeynut!)
1 – tfrizz (Twisted Wrister)
1 – Juice (PensFanInDC)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

tfrizz wrote:Just went back through the voting... here's the count.

Code: Select all

14 – PensFanInDC (mac5155, beerman, jaysmiter, thehockeyguru, tfrizz, Juice, slappybrown, sdm5055, Malkamaniac, dagny, Kicksave, cup keeper, jwienand, npv708)
3 – thehockeyguru (wallflower, Zarovich, canaan)
3 – sdm5055 (Pavel Bure, relantel, shafnutz05)
2 – Pavel Bure (redwill, Letang Is The Truth)
1 – npv708 (MWB)
1 – dagny (Hockeynut!)
1 – tfrizz (Twisted Wrister)
1 – Juice (PensFanInDC)
Players with no votes cast are: Azkar, crayz, and IrishEyes
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

has everyone voted?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

nvm tfrizz answered
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pavel Bure wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
unless I missed it I didnt think dagny stated she had recieved one. if so then I missed it
She didn't, but she did come out with the theory. Usually that means she had some kind of inside info about "items."

Example: First person to say the doctor did a good job is usually either the doctor or mafia.

So seeing as I received a package which fits the game theme and I don't know what it does unless I open it which is the tell tale sign of an item (mafia wiki) Dagny to me is clean. I base her being clean off of like I said earlier I don't think the mob speaks up and talks about using an item that time warped the game.
Here's the thing...she just said that she got information about items because she was reading mafia wiki. She could have just been checking to see why we went back in time. I don't think it's really indicative of anything.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Kicksave wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:And oh my God anyone trying to get a potential RPer to out what their abilities might be should get moved to the top of lists in the coming days. :face:
I'm sure that is directed at me. My reasoning was he's pretty much outed at this point anyway. We might as well know what to expect, that way if he lives or his power doesn't happen tonight, then we know he lied and we know who to go after tomorrow.
If you're so sure he's gonna die, you will find out his potential abilities anyway. Might as well leave them veiled for as long as possible in case he really doesn't have any and the jellies take a swing at him which would allow other real RPers left in the game to do their thing.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I've mentioned, a few times, that I read up on the Mafia wiki, finally.

I read the comprehensive list of roles cuz I was looking for a time travel backer. :lol: Upon reading it, I found out about the use of items. Based on the write ups, it looks like items are being used. I haven't received any, it's just what I surmised.

Read the wiki you guys!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
grasping for straws much?
not at all. Im not trying to live. 1 vote away is almost (dun dun dunnnnn) certain death. Just trying to give all the info I can before Im dead.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

dagny wrote:I've mentioned, a few times, that I read up on the Mafia wiki, finally.

I read the comprehensive list of roles cuz I was looking for a time travel backer. :lol: Upon reading it, I found out about the use of items. Based on the write ups, it looks like items are being used. I haven't received any, it's just what I surmised.

Read the wiki you guys!
link for the lazy?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:

Here's the thing...she just said that she got information about items because she was reading mafia wiki. She could have just been checking to see why we went back in time. I don't think it's really indicative of anything.
This.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

jaysmiter wrote:
Pavel Bure wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:

dagny wrote:I've mentioned, a few times, that I read up on the Mafia wiki, finally.

Read the wiki you guys!
My reasoning still stands. If she was bad, read about the items, then there's no way she would say anything about them and tip the town off. It would do nothing to aid the jellies if she was one. Again it makes her town in my book, and it makes you look bad. Nothing compelling to me has come up on the other people other than they might or might not have roles.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
If you're so sure he's gonna die, you will find out his potential abilities anyway. Might as well leave them veiled for as long as possible in case he really doesn't have any and the jellies take a swing at him which would allow other real RPers left in the game to do their thing.
I agree, it's really a moot point now. At the time, it made sense. Since I've been at my desk all day, I've tried to keep up with everything so I haven't had the opprotunity to read everyting in hindsight.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

canaan wrote:

Read the wiki you guys!
link for the lazy?
Here's one.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

40 pages and we're only on day 3(?)...this is going to be a record game, I think.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

thanks, rel
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

oh yeah, as for all the questions about my "defensiveness" when crayz took one quote of mine.

What I saw there was a blatant set up. Sure, you read that post and it makes me look pretty bad, but if you had ALL the information, then you can make your own interpretation.

I felt that crayz was purposely setting me up, and i wasn't going to let him just get away with it, if I died that night.

If I did die that night, and crayz was trying to set me up, it would be important info for the village to have in the future.