Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by crayz »

Kicksave wrote:
crayz wrote:
Kicksave wrote:MWB, it's pointless at this point. Let's just get this day over with and get some more info.
so you want him to jump on a bandwagon he doesn't believe in....and be the last vote? :shock:
tfrizz says we're only at 13.
i went from this:
jaysmiter wrote:1 more to net.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:net PFIDC
Sour Grapes has returned!
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Anyone that's putting Dagny on a list right now is someone I will vote for. This is because she mentioned items earlier in the game and she is 100% correct on that front. I received a package last night, I don't know what it does until I open it and quite frankly I'm not opening it. I don't think a member of the jellies would have come out and mentioned items if they had one and opened it to cause the time warp scenario. So my vote right now is going net sdm
tfrizz wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:maybe i missed something but how does that implicate pfidc?
He was the first one to vote for Senka. A random list of the 33 people that were left means everyone had only a 3% chance of showing up at the top of that list; but if he's a jelly, why wouldn't he do a Random.org list and move Senka to the top... playing it off like it was just a random vote?

Basically.... the odds of PensFanInDC's list having Senka as the vote is 3% if he's a good, or 100% if he's bad.
This reeks of making something out of nothing. How would he have known Senka had a role? This isn't even mentioning that a vote never finished or gained massive amounts of steam on Senka. The majorities thought was that he was a good player and should be kept around. Not that he came up randomly so let's bandwagon him.

Still right now though I'm most solid on sdm simply because of the items thing. It's the best I have to go off of right now although tfrizz could be a good option as well.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
I'm sour grapes because I made one small comment?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Sure.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

ps.

NPV, I'm kidding dudzorz. chillax :)
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
npv708 wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:

Sure.
swell.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Pavel Bure wrote:Anyone that's putting Dagny on a list right now is someone I will vote for. This is because she mentioned items earlier in the game and she is 100% correct on that front. I received a package last night, I don't know what it does until I open it and quite frankly I'm not opening it. I don't think a member of the jellies would have come out and mentioned items if they had one and opened it to cause the time warp scenario. So my vote right now is going net sdm
tfrizz wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:maybe i missed something but how does that implicate pfidc?
He was the first one to vote for Senka. A random list of the 33 people that were left means everyone had only a 3% chance of showing up at the top of that list; but if he's a jelly, why wouldn't he do a Random.org list and move Senka to the top... playing it off like it was just a random vote?

Basically.... the odds of PensFanInDC's list having Senka as the vote is 3% if he's a good, or 100% if he's bad.
This reeks of making something out of nothing. How would he have known Senka had a role? This isn't even mentioning that a vote never finished or gained massive amounts of steam on Senka. The majorities thought was that he was a good player and should be kept around. Not that he came up randomly so let's bandwagon him.

Still right now though I'm most solid on sdm simply because of the items thing. It's the best I have to go off of right now although tfrizz could be a good option as well.
Well, that changes things... I'm just not sure how.
release pavel
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

I've got 14 for PFIDC... Azkar, crayz, and relantel haven't voted.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Sure. I release him, and now everyone's voting for PFinDC. Sorry man, the mob seems to have spoken. But I'll follow Pavel on the Net sdm.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Interesting timing.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, I'm sorry...somehow Malks vote got counted before he voted...so...yeah...14...

Weird.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Oh, I'm sorry...somehow Malks vote got counted before he voted...so...yeah...14...

Weird.

No it was my fault, I voted before but I couldn't remember who I unvoted.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:
Interesting timing.
I'd say so...

Well...looks like Im prolly outta here.

Good luck village! (assuming the mob continues)

Im a good guy.

Adios!!

:thumb:
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Pavel Bure wrote:Anyone that's putting Dagny on a list right now is someone I will vote for. This is because she mentioned items earlier in the game and she is 100% correct on that front. I received a package last night, I don't know what it does until I open it and quite frankly I'm not opening it. I don't think a member of the jellies would have come out and mentioned items if they had one and opened it to cause the time warp scenario. So my vote right now is going net sdm
tfrizz wrote:

no one confirmed packages or stated they recieved one till right now though.
unless I missed it I didnt think dagny stated she had recieved one. if so then I missed it
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

PensFanInDC wrote:
MWB wrote:
Interesting timing.
I'd say so...

Im a good guy.

Adios!!

Any parting words from a good guy? Once your dead if you are a good guy at least we will have some leads and know they could be follow-able.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

And oh my God anyone trying to get a potential RPer to out what their abilities might be should get moved to the top of lists in the coming days. :face:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

So wait, 14 for PFIDC?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

release NPV

net SDM

I will go back to my original vote of SDM, and that is my final answer. tfrizz is also VERY high on my radar. I really don't think PFIDC is bad, but whatev.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Juice wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
MWB wrote: Interesting timing.
I'd say so...

Im a good guy.

Adios!!

Any parting words from a good guy? Once your dead if you are a good guy at least we will have some leads and know they could be follow-able.
i'm gonna guess he doesnt have any leads :lol:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

juice wrote:Any parting words from a good guy? Once your dead if you are a good guy at least we will have some leads and know they could be follow-able.
I'm pretty sure Tfrizz is at the top of the list. lol
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Pavel Bure wrote:And oh my God anyone trying to get a potential RPer to out what their abilities might be should get moved to the top of lists in the coming days. :face:
Dude...completely agree...

If only I could remember who said that...was it MWB?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel Bure wrote:And oh my God anyone trying to get a potential RPer to out what their abilities might be should get moved to the top of lists in the coming days. :face:
I'm sure that is directed at me. My reasoning was he's pretty much outed at this point anyway. We might as well know what to expect, that way if he lives or his power doesn't happen tonight, then we know he lied and we know who to go after tomorrow.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

shafnutz05 wrote:release NPV

net SDM

I will go back to my original vote of SDM, and that is my final answer. tfrizz is also VERY high on my radar. I really don't think PFIDC is bad, but whatev.
color fail
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

LOL I'm seeing that the great reasoning for getting behind a vote on me is that I'm still alive. Really solid reasoning there. Maybe we should all kill Juice too cause he's still alive *sarcasm*