*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:Has npv come back and said anything about what "role" he might have? If not, I really don't see why we'd move away from him. He'll stay alive, questions will continue, confusion will continue. For everyone saying that he'll just get killed by the bad guys, think about it.... if you were bad, would you kill off a player who is just going to cause further confusion?
Again...it's something we can come back to. There is absolutely ZERO need to risk losing a 3rd good RP by Day f'n 2. Just keep it in the back of your minds. If the bad guys realize we're not going to go after him, they will eventually...or it will come down closer to the end and we can deal with it then.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

The whole pavel thing seems so overblown.... If I remember correctly, he's played extensively in just one game. The other games he played he got killed right away. Why is he considered such a threat? Yes, he's played before, but most people on here have played at least 10 times. If it gains enough momentum I'll go with a vote for him, but right now I'm a lot more suspicious of dagny and whatever is happening with npv.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

MWB wrote:The whole pavel thing seems so overblown.... If I remember correctly, he's played extensively in just one game. The other games he played he got killed right away. Why is he considered such a threat? Yes, he's played before, but most people on here have played at least 10 times. If it gains enough momentum I'll go with a vote for him, but right now I'm a lot more suspicious of dagny and whatever is happening with npv.
i assume this is in regards to pavel?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:
MWB wrote:Has npv come back and said anything about what "role" he might have? If not, I really don't see why we'd move away from him. He'll stay alive, questions will continue, confusion will continue. For everyone saying that he'll just get killed by the bad guys, think about it.... if you were bad, would you kill off a player who is just going to cause further confusion?
If he has a role, then yes.

It's too early for us to potentially kill off a good RPer.
But why hasn't he come back to say anything?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MWB wrote:The whole pavel thing seems so overblown.... If I remember correctly, he's played extensively in just one game. The other games he played he got killed right away. Why is he considered such a threat? Yes, he's played before, but most people on here have played at least 10 times. If it gains enough momentum I'll go with a vote for him, but right now I'm a lot more suspicious of dagny and whatever is happening with npv.
i assume i should read better :face:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Um, yeah, that's why I meant by "the whole pavel thing."
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Net Pavel Bure

All reasons provided have been sufficient. Not to mention he's deadly.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

MWB wrote:
Um, yeah, that's why I meant by "the whole pavel thing."
i saw that after i posted as demonstrated by the post right above yours
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
Again...it's something we can come back to. There is absolutely ZERO need to risk losing a 3rd good RP by Day f'n 2. Just keep it in the back of your minds. If the bad guys realize we're not going to go after him, they will eventually...or it will come down closer to the end and we can deal with it then.
I agree with the sentiment of this, but the execution is often lacking. Other stuff comes up and we forget about npv or it just causes more confusion.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Pavel is very observant. He's like a good poker player, reading people and their tells. I know this for a fact. He's been playing this game a lot longer than we have with much better players. If he's not with us or helping us, he should be gone because if he's a baddie and he sticks around for too long, we're done for.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Kicksave wrote:Pavel is very observant. He's like a good poker player, reading people and their tells. I know this for a fact. He's been playing this game a lot longer than we have with much better players. If he's not with us or helping us, he should be gone because if he's a baddie and he sticks around for too long, we're done for.
+1
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
If he has a role, then yes.

It's too early for us to potentially kill off a good RPer.
But why hasn't he come back to say anything?
Maybe he's currently busy. It happens.

I agree...I killed off Pavel early last game because he could have potentially been a threat. Maybe the bad guys this time felt more concerned about Senka and NAN than Pavel. If he's such a great player, why would he make those seemingly obvious mistakes that redwill pointed out. Again...use your heads. Why would we eliminate a potentially helpful player so early just because the bad guys didn't get him with the first night or the second? I think it's pretty obvious they knew who Senka was after night one. So...yeah...let the angel live and kill off a potential down the road threat or go after the angel?

I'm not saying redwill is suspicious, either. I just think he was pointing it all out.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:Pavel is very observant. He's like a good poker player, reading people and their tells. I know this for a fact. He's been playing this game a lot longer than we have with much better players. If he's not with us or helping us, he should be gone because if he's a baddie and he sticks around for too long, we're done for.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I just don't want to get distracted from what I think are some more solid ideas on some of the other players to go after a "good player" because he hasn't been killed yet. But maybe there's good reason for that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...YOU know that...maybe others don't or aren't as worried as you would be.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:
OK...YOU know that...maybe others don't or aren't as worried as you would be.
I talked with him a lot after NHL Wars because he had me and my entire posse pegged since day one. I also talked a good bit with him about the game when I modded Holiday Wars. Yeah, he might just be busy, but I just don't think so. I think there is a reason why he's been non-existant.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Sorry i haven't been on a lot. had meetings all day yesterday and today. Just got back from lunch, I need to catch up.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Didn't pavel say before the game started that he had class?
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

Azkar wrote:Didn't pavel say before the game started that he had class?
Yep
Pavel Bure wrote:Sorry guys, school is starting. Have to find out what my classes are like before I dive into something taking up brain power haha.

Edit: screw it. in.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Hockeynut! wrote:
Azkar wrote:Didn't pavel say before the game started that he had class?
Yep
Pavel Bure wrote:Sorry guys, school is starting. Have to find out what my classes are like before I dive into something taking up brain power haha.

Edit: screw it. in.
In the sign-up thread...ok...I'm assuming he's just a bit more caught up with class than he thought he'd be. Again...what's the problem keeping him around a little longer. Oh no, he may be smart enough to get us to turn on a villager or two, but guess what...he leads down the wrong path a couple of times, we off him. And, if he's good, I'm sure the bad guys will take him out.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Someone wanna summarize the last 10 pages?? :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

mac5155 wrote:Someone wanna summarize the last 10 pages?? :pop:
:scared:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

mac5155 wrote:Someone wanna summarize the last 10 pages?? :pop:
Yup. You should net either dagny or PFiDC :pop:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

jaysmiter wrote:In the sign-up thread...ok...I'm assuming he's just a bit more caught up with class than he thought he'd be. Again...what's the problem keeping him around a little longer. Oh no, he may be smart enough to get us to turn on a villager or two, but guess what...he leads down the wrong path a couple of times, we off him. And, if he's good, I'm sure the bad guys will take him out.
What I'm beginning to find curious is that a lot of the characteristics people are attributing to Pavel could also be said about Juice - and no one is talking about netting him.

I'm not saying one or the other [or even either] are anything [either good or bad] but, like I said, I find it interesting.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Juice is no Pavel :pop:
Hockeynut!
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Hockeynut! »

jaysmiter wrote: