Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Malkamaniac »

slappybrown wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
MWB wrote:I'm a little weary of both LITT and npv right now. I think at least one of them is bad. Obviously there is something going on and they are allowed to communicate, but who knows what they're saying or if they are even being truthful to each other.
Exactly.

I'm willing to stay on NPV because if he's dead anyways, it doesn't matter.

But here's my thinking. If he actually is bad, he lives tonight and he gets that extra day or so to do damage. You don't know because NPV hasn't said or done anything to disprove it aside from Sour Grapes and LITT hasn't said a word.
And like I said, the flip side is he is a vig or some other role and he can use it for good. Clearly npv and Litt are on borrowed time because they are all over the place. But after last game where you were the angel and were lynched in similar circustances, I am surprised you want to kill him all the same.

I was the angle because like every other game people used the game prior to judge who I was that game.

I came out and people didn't believe me, because I did the same thing the game prior and killed others.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 9#p1140599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seriously idiots hahahaha
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

angel* not angle
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Why be so secretive about it. If he had a role and you said, if you don't respond I assume your something.

So NPV basically said he was an rp but didn't say which kind LITT?

He just confirmed he was an RP, so to speak
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

slappybrown wrote:http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 9#p1140599

Seriously idiots hahahaha
:oops: i will take blame for this
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I agree with Slappy. There is no reason to kill npv today. If he is an RP for the good guys, let him use his power tonight and the baddies whack him tonight. He's probably dead either way.

With the long nights I think its safe to assume that npv is an RP since he said he isnt on that much.

If he lives, awesome. If not, then at least he got to use his power again.

Now, this is all assuming that he has a power to use tonight or if it would even be known or useful if he dies. The angel and seer are dead already so....

Juice wants him dead right now.

release tfrizz
net juice
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:so heres what happened i sent npv a PM saying that if he had a role thtat would prevent him from messaging me to create a thread in NPR with an even number in the title. I thought i wrote nhr so i didnt see it right away :(
What would stop him from doing that even if he was a jelly? Or just a regular traveler trying to save his skin?

The person who really needs to be talking right now is npv but he had a hissy fit and left. :roll:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Since we are at this point what is the alleged power npv?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:I agree with Slappy. There is no reason to kill npv today. If he is an RP for the good guys, let him use his power tonight and the baddies whack him tonight. He's probably dead either way.

With the long nights I think its safe to assume that npv is an RP since he said he isnt on that much.

Now, this is all assuming that he has a power to use tonight or if it would even be known or useful if he dies. The angel and seer are dead already so....

release tfrizz
net juice
So...you're switching your vote from the first person that voted for you to the second person that voted for you...
:face:
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

wallflower wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:so heres what happened i sent npv a PM saying that if he had a role thtat would prevent him from messaging me to create a thread in NPR with an even number in the title. I thought i wrote nhr so i didnt see it right away :(
What would stop him from doing that even if he was a jelly? Or just a regular traveler trying to save his skin?

The person who really needs to be talking right now is npv but he had a hissy fit and left. :roll:

Exactly. I'd be more than willing to consider a new vote, but stomping out of here, and then LITT not being descriptive has got me concerned.

LITT you can confirm he's only an rp right? Not a good or bad one?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Malkamaniac wrote:Why be so secretive about it. If he had a role and you said, if you don't respond I assume your something.

So NPV basically said he was an rp but didn't say which kind LITT?

He just confirmed he was an RP, so to speak
Meet me at the Berlin Train Station on track number 3. If you do a handstand and are wearing a red rose I will know you are an RP. If you do a backflip and are wearing a yellow rose, I know you are not. But if you do either and ae not wearing a rose, we will rendezvous in Penn Station three score from today with the passcode "The crow flies at midnite." Tell no one.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

jaysmiter wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:I agree with Slappy. There is no reason to kill npv today. If he is an RP for the good guys, let him use his power tonight and the baddies whack him tonight. He's probably dead either way.

release tfrizz
net juice
So...you're switching your vote from the first person that voted for you to the second person that voted for you...
yep. not the reason I gave for voting for him, but ok. :roll:
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

i cant even confirm that because he didnt send a message but i said that if he had some role that prevented him from communicating to me directly via PM to put it in a title with an even number in NPR
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Again...this issue has come up in previous games....

If he is a good guy, he will get taken care of by the bad guys, at some point or another.

If he is a bad guy pretending to be good, this information won't disappear and be forgotten. We can use it later to get him. No sense taking the risk now. Last game you guys risked it and lost two good guys while us bad guys toyed with you. Seriously...use your heads.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i cant even confirm that because he didnt send a message but i said that if he had some role that prevented him from communicating to me directly via PM to put it in a title with an even number in NPR
You may be smoking too much dope hahhaha
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

release tfrizz
net juice
yep. not the reason I gave for voting for him, but ok. :roll:
Didn't say you said that. Just an observation Capt. DefenseMechanism.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:i cant even confirm that because he didnt send a message but i said that if he had some role that prevented him from communicating to me directly via PM to put it in a title with an even number in NPR
So you circumvented the rules of the game?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

jaysmiter wrote:Again...this issue has come up in previous games....

If he is a good guy, he will get taken care of by the bad guys, at some point or another.

If he is a bad guy pretending to be good, this information won't disappear and be forgotten. We can use it later to get him. No sense taking the risk now. Last game you guys risked it and lost two good guys while us bad guys toyed with you. Seriously...use your heads.
release npv

If he lives through tonight I'd suggest offing him the next day.

So now that were all back at point one. Aside from the Random.org thing. What else?
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Kicksave wrote:

Making buddies and pming already circumvented the "real" rules of the game.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

I wanted npv dead for being a crybaby and because the most people were on him. This was before i saw all the nonsense about he may have a role and a secret thread post and this crap.

release npv
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

We should whack LiTT just for being confusing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Maybe he doesn't have a role and simply was given a "seashell buddy" or whatever it's called and said you can't communicate with him.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Kicksave wrote:
there wasnt anything saying he couldnt do that
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Kicksave wrote:We should whack LiTT just for being confusing.
Post a thread in the test forum with an encoded message if you intend to do so.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

slappybrown wrote:
Kicksave wrote:We should whack LiTT just for being confusing.
Post a thread in the test forum with an encoded message if you intend to do so.
lol'ed