*** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION I GAME THREAD ***

Post by Senka »

penscup wrote:I liked the Malkamaniac choice Senka, why'd you switch so fast?

I find it especially funny too that numerous people who are once again up in arms about posting at night were already posting at night in this game on Night 1, some actually even throwing out votes... I see nothing wrong with it and in special circumstances believe it can in fact help the village out.

Net Malkamaniac

This post took me like 5 minutes to make...what is this new system?
I liked the malka vote. But since i didnt do it correctly, it technically didnt go through. I had a fish in my net (cant catch 2) ... so when i released THG, i just went with C2I based on having a vote. I figured Malka was just a shot in the dark like Malka was... ? (and im sure they'll be time enough to follow up on it later.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont like all this back and forth voting on me. If you are going to bandwagon someone why not just get it over with?
Well, I was considering changing my vote, but... you heard the man!

(Careful whomever is the last vote. When someone invites a killing, I'm now always wary of possible bombs.)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:I see nothing wrong with editing a post count, however editing words is bad, wery wery bad.
No editing period... we don't know what was edited.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Senka wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont like all this back and forth voting on me. If you are going to bandwagon someone why not just get it over with?
i was trying to save you.. :scared:
Why? Why would you want to do that? What made you change your mind?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

release senka
I'm not going to vote for THG yet because I think he should get a chance to play. I agree with tfrizz on TW though.... he never posted last game and doesn't post much in most games. Since the random vote isn't playing out I'd rather go with someone quiet.
net TW
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Penscup
I see nothing wrong with it and in special circumstances believe it can in fact help the village out.
Are you talking about night phase? If so.

Speaking at night causes confusion for the village. It's selfish to continually do it every night phase.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Kicksave wrote:dagny is drunk with power. her modship is spilling over into the game. :pop: :lol:
That's because it falls on me to lock the posts if you guys can't control yourselves. If I have to start locking posts, I'm advocating auto kills by the game mods.

Btw, did you see Jim's reply to me in the Fleury thread? Priceless! I don't know why everyone has such a hard time getting along with him. :lol:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

penscup wrote:
I find it especially funny too that numerous people who are once again up in arms about posting at night were already posting at night in this game on Night 1, some actually even throwing out votes...

Hmmmm.... good point. :thumb:

I'll ask RJ about this new posting thing. He may have done it to help us, but it's getting frustrating.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Senka wrote:
i was trying to save you.. :scared:
Why? Why would you want to do that? What made you change your mind?
I voted you immediately to avoid myself dying. then i realized it takes 15 votes, so we were not in immediate danger. You died early last games, and i figured to stick around. maybe try and establish yourself? If you wanna die, by all means go ahead. better you than me. but i figured you'd want to play a game you signed up for if possible.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:
Kicksave wrote:dagny is drunk with power. her modship is spilling over into the game. :pop: :lol:
That's because it falls on me to lock the posts if you guys can't control yourselves. If I have to start locking posts, I'm advocating auto kills by the game mods.

Btw, did you see Jim's reply to me in the Fleury thread? Priceless! I don't know why everyone has such a hard time getting along with him. :lol:

In this game, I'm for the locking of the night phase. We have a good bit of newish to newer players, and letting people talk in the night phase all but assures chaos. Something the Jellies want. So If I had a choice between mandatory locks or letting people talk if they want. Well then lock this baby up faster than the balloon boy dad.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

How anyone can facepalm a random vote or question the 1st person to random vote is beyond me.

I plugged every name into a random generator and posted the results. Nothing more.

release Senka
net TW

If we want to play the "active player' game. TW barely posts at all
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i dont like the lock idea. again. this game isnt like the last few. its not BANNED, its frowned upon. so i mean...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

dagny wrote:

I always get along with Jim. That's why I was shocked you yelled at me because we've gone back and forth in the past about him hating people in general.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Are we really talking about locking the thread up for every night phase? That would seem ridiculous.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Malkamaniac wrote:I see nothing wrong with editing a post count, however editing words is bad, wery wery bad.
Rewels!!! That's what's wrong with it. It's not allowed, unless you're a game mod. Even I'm not allowed to edit, and if I edit there is no indication of it, even if I edit someone else's post. :twisted: :pop:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Nevermind, that whole "a new post" has been posted screen is very annoying. I never got that. I thought we were talking about the other screen you see after making a post.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i got class 2-3. glad ill make it to night 2. Maybe day 2. :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

sunuva*smurfette* this is driving me crazy trying to submit a post!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

dagny wrote:
Rewels!!! That's what's wrong with it. It's not allowed, unless you're a game mod. Even I'm not allowed to edit, and if I edit there is no indication of it, even if I edit someone else's post. :twisted: :pop:
The solution here is to have RJ unmod you during day phase :pop:

:P
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

dagny wrote:

I know I know lol. I'm strongly against the editing of the posts, however if a slip up was made on a post count. Bah. I don't post em either way, I don't care lol.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

MWB wrote:release senka
I'm not going to vote for THG yet because I think he should get a chance to play. I agree with tfrizz on TW though.... he never posted last game and doesn't post much in most games. Since the random vote isn't playing out I'd rather go with someone quiet.
net TW
Yeah, I agree with you and tfrizz.

release thehockeyguru
net Twisted Wrister
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

penscup wrote:
I find it especially funny too that numerous people who are once again up in arms about posting at night were already posting at night in this game on Night 1, some actually even throwing out votes...

getting chatty before any gameplay is done is a gray (grey?) area for me...if you give something away before any votes or storyline, thats an impressive amount of fail. i do, however, see where you are coming from.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Malkamaniac wrote:
dagny wrote:

In this game, I'm for the locking of the night phase. We have a good bit of newish to newer players, and letting people talk in the night phase all but assures chaos. Something the Jellies want. So If I had a choice between mandatory locks or letting people talk if they want. Well then lock this baby up faster than the balloon boy dad.
Mod note: this is not about what you want. Even if what you are saying is true, the mods will not intervene to "help" or "hurt" either side. If you want to talk at night, go ahead. If you feel it is a detriment, don't do it. No one is forcing either way, and there will be no mandatory lock or ban on talking.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

IPostAtNight40PostCount
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

bhaw wrote:Mod note: this is not about what you want. Even if what you are saying is true, the mods will not intervene to "help" or "hurt" either side. If you want to talk at night, go ahead. If you feel it is a detriment, don't do it. No one is forcing either way, and there will be no mandatory lock or ban on talking.
:thumb: :thumb:

PS, I am doing Clearview Training at corporate in Columbia, MD, all week, and I get a peek at my computer every hour or two.