Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by MWB »

Ok, but you're wrong. When I get accused, whether it's by one person or several, I'm going to defend myself and say why I think the accusation is wrong. I know that's frowned on by some in this game, but I don't see a problem with defending myself.

As for my vote, fire npv
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

current count:

5-NPV (cupkeeper, shaf, dan, jays, mwb)
1-azkar (mac)
1-Jays (Senka)
1-MWB (sdm)

7 to fire
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Dan H wrote:
I'm guessing we have between 3 and 5 bad guys to find. With two mafias and 26 players to start, they could have started with 3 players each or 4 players each. If they started with 3 players each, there might also be an independent player, and we have strong clues from the Night 2 writeup that someone was converted from good to either mafia or independent.
There were 4 players on each bad side to start last game with I think 30 players playing. My guess is they either started with 4 each side or they started with 3 each side with the ability to recruit. One team seems to have used recruiting power, which would mean the other team may or may not be able to recruit still. I forget which team lost a godfather. If it was the team that hasn't recruited then we could be left with one team of only one bad guy and another with 2.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

I dont think I like Dan's statement in his vote count post.

He said:
Dan H wrote:Here are the voting records for everyone left (except me, since I know my role).
I like seeing a post that breaks it down like he did but to pretty much put everyone elses voting history out there and NOT his own is kinda sketchy. There can be some useful info in that post but there is nothing about his own history in there to help us.

But I did find it helpful none the less and will not vote for Dan this time around but I want it to be known that he is on my radar.

I'm not buying the npv vote as he voted for a bad guy with his 1st 4 votes. I can understand a baddie voting for an ally once or twice a game, but 4 times in a row doesn't seem likely.

Based on voting record and his incredible 'luck' at receiving bad guy roles in these games....

Spoiler:
fire cupkeeper
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

SINCE I CANT EDIT

fire cupkeeper

I realized that putting my vote in a spoiler can be confusing. That is my bad.

1 total vote for cupkeeper from PFiDC
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

5-NPV (cupkeeper, shaf, dan, jays, mwb)
1-azkar (mac)
1-Jays (Senka)
1-MWB (sdm)
1-cup keeper (pfidc)

7 to fire
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote: I'm not buying the npv vote as he voted for a bad guy with his 1st 4 votes. I can understand a baddie voting for an ally once or twice a game, but 4 times in a row doesn't seem likely.
I'm thinking he knew thg was gone and is on his team so he voted for him to look good. The other two votes were for guys on the other team.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

MWB wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote: I'm not buying the npv vote as he voted for a bad guy with his 1st 4 votes. I can understand a baddie voting for an ally once or twice a game, but 4 times in a row doesn't seem likely.
I'm thinking he knew thg was gone and is on his team so he voted for him to look good. The other two votes were for guys on the other team.
sonofa!!!

I forgot about the whole 2 family thing. Either way I'm sticking with my vote this time as this isn't enough for me to change it. I don't like changing my votes.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:Ok, but you're wrong. When I get accused, whether it's by one person or several, I'm going to defend myself and say why I think the accusation is wrong. I know that's frowned on by some in this game, but I don't see a problem with defending myself.

As for my vote, fire npv
and this is your second vote correct?

you bring up points durring the game but hardly ever vote you voted for THG late thats it, just seems odd that someone that is active and has strategy isn't voting
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

*from dead*

Crap, just got caught up since I wasn't on here for more than 3 seconds over the last 5 days. Guess I'm dead. Oh well, GO VILLAGE!!!

*back to dead*
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

headin out to a few breweries, not enough for a write-up yet....Beer and c2i i believe should be around.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote:
MWB wrote:Ok, but you're wrong. When I get accused, whether it's by one person or several, I'm going to defend myself and say why I think the accusation is wrong. I know that's frowned on by some in this game, but I don't see a problem with defending myself.

As for my vote, fire npv
and this is your second vote correct?

you bring up points durring the game but hardly ever vote you voted for THG late thats it, just seems odd that someone that is active and has strategy isn't voting
Sorry, that's not true. I didn't vote for thg late, I was in the first half of that vote. I haven't voted, but have made my opinions known about certain players. I objected to voting for malka or zaro. I've stated suspicions of others, so it's not like I'm just sitting back and not participating. I haven't had strong feelings about most of the votes and in other cases I haven't been around to vote. Whole time of year thing.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

PensFanInDC wrote:
I'm not buying the npv vote as he voted for a bad guy with his 1st 4 votes. I can understand a baddie voting for an ally once or twice a game, but 4 times in a row doesn't seem likely.
npv: 1. THG (1st) -> Kicksave (1st) -> THG (10th) 2. redwill (10th)
Here's what confused me last night, why I said he was pretty much exonerated, and then completely revoked that and am voting for him now.

Yes, technically his first 4 votes were for bad guys. However, that's only the first two rounds. The switch to kicksave probably meant nothing or it was a slim chance at deflecting the THG vote he started. Realizing that wasn't happening he jumped back on THG. The redwill vote came late, as well.

Again, with two families, this could all just be coincidence. But, the THG vote(s) really stand out.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

fire NPV
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

6-NPV (cupkeeper, shaf, dan, jays, mwb, azkar)
1-azkar (mac)
1-Jays (Senka)
1-MWB (sdm)
1-cup keeper (pfidc)

7 to fire
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

So...essentially, unless TW magically appears to cast the deciding vote on NPV, someone's going to have to switch or really make a compelling case on someone else to get 6 people to switch.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

As much as this pains me to say....

Mac, I really would consider switching your vote from Azkar. You don't have to switch it to NPV if you don't feel comfortable with that vote, but I just really don't think Azkar is a bad guy (unfortunately :scared: ).

I think Dan's chart illustrates that pretty clearly.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

well this prob gets me killed either way since I said I wouldnt switch so I will be pinned as either a bad guy saving face or a bad guy ending someone

I still think MWB is bad but that isn't going anywhere

hire MWB

Fire NPV
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

7-NPV (cupkeeper, shaf, dan, jays, mwb, azkar, sdm)
1-azkar (mac)
1-Jays (Senka)
1-cup keeper (pfidc)

7 to fire

limit reached...write-up coming
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Ah shoot I slept about 10 minutes too long and was just reading danh's post. Yeah azkar seems good but it doesn't matter my vote sooo yeah.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Ted Striker was fired from his position as Hollywood's pilot due to some drinking problems. In an attempt to find get his job back, he went door to door trying to get a petition signed that raised the legal limit for flying planes (trains, and automobiles). The town of Hollywood got sick of his door to door antics and his impeccable timing in knocking on their doors just as the settled down for a nice dinner. The townies of Hollywood surrounded Ted and struck him down!

As they were beating him, with his last breathe Ted whispered... "Hollywood was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."

NPV
Spoiler:
Hollywood actor
It is now night time. RP's...do it. Everyone...stfu
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

idiots.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

npv708 wrote:idiots.

SOUR GRAPES
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Malkamaniac wrote:
npv708 wrote:idiots.

SOUR GRAPES
I didn't even get a chance to defend myself...so much for not bandwagoning people, eh? :scared:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

write up coming
Spoiler:
:scared: