Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by mac5155 »

MWB wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
MWB wrote:I never understand why people say they are sticking with a vote and not changing it. I would suggest that bhaw called me out and got killed as a framing of me.
why would I change if I think your bad?

I thought you were bad before bhaw brought up what he did thats why I voted for you before
Maybe I've missed it, but what's the reasoning?
i think it's just that you're not around much, but neither are other people. however, when you are around, you do nothing but strategy for the good folks. IMO you're clear.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

sdm5055 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:Going back through the thread...there were three people that were trying to sort of redirect the THG vote...senka, Corvidae & Redwill.

Atleast thats how i read it, does anyone else kind of get that impression?
I think MWB was attempting this as well and actually the most out of anyone.

also something to think about if they did recruit wouldnt it be a good idea for them to recruit either dagny or kicksave. since they proclaimed they have it figured out and got a baddie on day 1
so they assume the good guys will follow them? I am not totally convinced on this yet, but something to keep in the back of your mind before following them

I am going with my first thought on this one

Fire MWB
this is where I voted for you they day phase after THG. this doesnt say much but if you got back and look at your posting pattern and questions raised on pages 3-5 I think
you state logic that is obivous like Kicksave is either good or bad. you are attempting to draw attention away from role players with a bit of confusion and posting enough of what seems like strategy but is really just known information
and have continued this
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Holy crap!

I'll have to take some time and do some reading. Will probably post vote tomorrow morning.

As for my "active" status over the break, I was pretty active for about an hour or so the day after Christmas. I was home alone (no pun intended) with a pinched nerve in my neck and had nothing better to do than lay on the couch and watch the USA game with the laptop on my chest. It's not like I was regularly active throughout the last 4 days.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

sdm5055 wrote:
this is where I voted for you they day phase after THG. this doesnt say much but if you got back and look at your posting pattern and questions raised on pages 3-5 I think
you state logic that is obivous like Kicksave is either good or bad. you are attempting to draw attention away from role players with a bit of confusion and posting enough of what seems like strategy but is really just known information
and have continued this
Yes, people should go back to p.5 to look at this. Dagny, in a roundabout way, said that kicksave is either good or bad. I then posted "So kicksave is either good or a good bad roleplayer..." in summary of what she said because I didn't understand what the point of her post was. Everyone is either good or bad. This was cleared up on page 6. I'm not bad and it seems like you're grasping at straws. Again, I'd suggest reading onto page 6 where that whole exchange gets cleared up.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lol half the last few pages was me.. :face: sorry guys
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I hate the smell of sheetz tape.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Azkar wrote:I hate the smell of sheetz tape.
You were only supposed to eat the food. lol Glad to hear ya got home ok. I went to wendys..

How about they have Spicy Chicken Nuggets now... and they are cheaper than the regular ones? They arent as good tho.. but still. the $0.20 you save is tempting...
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I had fun sliding around on the somewhat non clear parts of the road
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Azkar wrote:I had fun sliding around on the somewhat non clear parts of the road
dude. i lost. im still upset. If you come down tomorrow, you get to meet NFLEM. lol my monotone budd from PSU. lol im super pumped hes coming into the public.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I agree with a lot of what senka is saying.
LOL...which day/minute/etc? He changes with the wind.

(Sorry, the jager removes that filter on my brain)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

hire NPV, Fire Jaysmiter.

to be honest i think im 2/2 here... so it doesnt change a thing.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

3-azkar (jays, shaf, mac)
1-NPV (cupkeeper)
1-Jays (Senka)
1-MWB (sdm)

7 to fire
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Aww, baby...why you wanna fire me?

:pop:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

idk. i feel like trying. nothing personal. just a thought.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I am willing to go for Senka's argument for NPV....he has been extremely quiet at all the right moments. So.......
hire azkar
fire NPV

Although if NPV turns out to be clean, Senka and Azkar are my #1 suspects (along with cup keeper)
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:idk. i feel like trying. nothing personal. just a thought.
but...but...but...

I love you. :oops:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Okay, caught up after a bit of reading and note-taking. Long post coming, and then, unfortunately, I won't be around until late tomorrow (driving back home).
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Weeee! Someone else is still up and around...
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Here are the voting records for everyone left (except me, since I know my role). Sometimes people will have the same vote order listed - this happens when someone votes for player X, a second person unvotes X, and a third person votes for X. Then the first and the third people can both be the nth vote for X. Anyway:

Azkar: 1. THG (9th) 2. redwill (4th) 3. - 4. slappy (5th, after Senka) 5. Zaro (1st)

cup keeper: 1. - 2. - 3. Malk (11th) 4. NAN (4th) 5. Zaro (7th) 6. npv (2nd)

jaysmiter: 1. - 2. Malk (1st) 3. - 4. PFIDC (2nd) -> slappy (4th, after mac) -> NAN (2nd) 5. Zaro (5th) 6. Azkar (3rd)

mac: 1. THG (2nd) 2. - 3. Malk (4th) 4. slappy (4th, after Zaro) -> shaf (4th) 5. - 6. Azkar (2nd)

MWB: 1. THG (6th)

npv: 1. THG (1st) -> Kicksave (1st) -> THG (10th) 2. redwill (10th) 3. Malk (12th) 4. PFIDC (1st) -> Zaro (1st) -> NAN (3rd) 5. Zaro (8th, after troy)

PFIDC: 1. THG (9th) 2. cup keeper (1st) -> none 3. Malk (7th, after sdm) 4. shaf (1st) 5. Zaro (8th)

sdm: 1. THG (7th) 2. MWB (1st) 3. Malk (7th) 4. shaf (5th) -> jaysmiter (1st) 5. Zaro (9th) 6. MWB (1st)

Senka: 1. dagny (1st) -> THG (14th) 2. - 3. TW (1st) -> Malk (3rd) -> Zaro (1st) -> Malk (9th) 4. Dan H (1st) -> NAN (1st) -> slappy (5th) 5. - 6. npv (1st) -> jaysmiter (1st)

shaf: 1. cup keeper (3rd) 2. redwill (6th, after tfrizz) 3. Malk (2nd) 4. slappy (3rd) -> NAN (6th) 5. Zaro (4th) -> none 6. Azkar (1st) -> npv (2nd, after cup keeper)

TW: -

-------------------------

Voting records for dead people:

bhaw: 1. npv (2nd) 2. - 3. Malk (1st) -> shaf (1st) 4. slappy (1st)

canaan: 1. - 2. redwill (12th)

Corvidae: 1. cup keeper (1st) 2. redwill (11th, after KS) 3. - 4. npv (1st)

dagny: 1. THG (5th) 2. redwill (1st) 3. MWB (1st) -> none -> Malk (5th)

Kicksave: 1. THG (3rd) 2. redwill (11th) 3. Senka (1st) -> Malk (6th)

Malk: 1. THG (4th) -> cup keeper (4th) 2. redwill (8th) 3. jaysmiter (1st)

NAN: 1. - 2. redwill (7th)

redwill: 1. dagny (2nd) -> THG (12th)

slappy: 1. THG (8th) 2. redwill (3rd) 3. Malk (7th, after PFIDC) 4. Senka (1st) -> shaf (2nd) 5. Zaro (6th)

tfrizz: 1. cup keeper (2nd) -> THG (13th) 2. NAN (1st) -> redwill (6th) 3. jaysmiter (2nd) -> Malk (10th) 4. Zaro (1st) -> NAN (5th) 5. Zaro (3rd)

THG: 1. TW

troy: 1. npv (1st) 2. redwill (2nd) -> none -> redwill (9th) -> Malk -> redwill (13th) 3. - 4. slappy (2nd) -> none -> shaf (3rd) -> NAN (1st) 5. Zaro (2nd) -> none -> Zaro (7th, after PFIDC)

Zaro: 1. THG (8th, after slappy) 2. redwill (5th) 3. Malk (8th) 4. cup keeper (1st) -> slappy (4th) -> cup keeper (1st) 5. slappy (1st)

------------------------------------

Hopefully I've got it all recorded and copied onto here properly, but I'm not triple-checking my work. :P

The one time I did post counts, I did them manually. I've written code to process posts before, but it took more time than I think it's worth to me right now. If someone wants to go the manual route, sort this thread's posts by author to get the totals more easily.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Wow. Awesome post, Dan.

So, if you're list did anything for me...it's this...

rehire azkar

There's no way someone who is bad votes for that many bad guys in a row.

AND

It really makes Senka and CupKeeper look that much more suspicious.

I'll cast my vote in the morning, but...wow. Amazing job.

Senka wants to sit there and call out everyone but, yet...there he sits jumping on a late THG vote and all good guys.

Cupkeeper hasn't voted often, but it's only been for good guys.

I think it also exonerates NPV.

So, right now, my vote is between Senka and CupKeeper.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

P.S. Coulda been made much better via Pie Chart. just saying.

Also, the first "you're" is supposed to be a "your".

Also...after really looking at that chart...it doesn't really exonerate NPV. I was just looking at Red v. Green the first time...now that I understand how the chart actually works...I'm not sold on NPV either way.

My top two (with the newly found info) are still Senka and CupKeeper.

It's tough though, because that Malks vote was crap (cry wolf once in this game...it's tough to recoup), the zaro vote was his fault (he misspoke on the role and essentially trapped himself in his own web), and the NAN vote, well...partially my fault, partially impatience, partially "f'n participate"...anybody, good or bad, can get caught in those.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

I actually halfway trust Senka right now, after rereading the thread. I think he was kind of gauging reactions early. The votes in the first 3 rounds won't totally exonerate or damn people. The bad guys threw THG and redwill under the proverbial bus, and lots of green folks voted for Malkamaniac because he kind of screwed up. Having said that, there should be enough information in the voting records, and more generally in the record of who is arguing with whom, to build something here. Part of the reason I'm inclined to believe Senka is good is that he was one of the main guys casting suspicion on Slappy. If Senka's a bad guy, he's doing a good job of concealing it... although there was a game not too long ago in which everyone said that, and he was the last bad guy. I don't entirely buy Senka's claim that jaysmiter is bad, although I've picked up a couple of minor tells to that effect. I'd ask Senka if he were willing to sum up his evidence, but I'm going to go to bed soon and not check this thread for almost a day, so any convincing won't reach me probably until after this game day ends. I'm going to look into another few people now, hopefully post a vote, then get some sleep.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

I'm not firm on this, but
fire npv
A lot of the remaining players haven't left much in the thread save a few votes and random comments, which makes it kind of hard to pick out the bad guys. Yes, I realize I'm more guilty of this than most. :S Bah humbug for the holidays?

I'm guessing we have between 3 and 5 bad guys to find. With two mafias and 26 players to start, they could have started with 3 players each or 4 players each. If they started with 3 players each, there might also be an independent player, and we have strong clues from the Night 2 writeup that someone was converted from good to either mafia or independent.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
and have continued this
Yes, people should go back to p.5 to look at this. Dagny, in a roundabout way, said that kicksave is either good or bad. I then posted "So kicksave is either good or a good bad roleplayer..." in summary of what she said because I didn't understand what the point of her post was. Everyone is either good or bad. This was cleared up on page 6. I'm not bad and it seems like you're grasping at straws. Again, I'd suggest reading onto page 6 where that whole exchange gets cleared up.
you asked why I voted and I told you. I am not grasping at straws I am getting the exact reaction that I wanted to see. I am the only one pointing fingers at you but you still feel it necessary to post a paragraph defense when no one else even mentions your name
and I get what you said about kicksave which can be said for everyone in the game thats what I am saying its not the complete dialog you had on those pages you post things that are already known like he is either good or a good bad role player
you were posting the same type things before bhaw pointed you out and then was dead

I got the reaction I wanted and definitely think your bad
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dan H wrote:I'm not firm on this, but
fire npv
A lot of the remaining players haven't left much in the thread save a few votes and random comments, which makes it kind of hard to pick out the bad guys. Yes, I realize I'm more guilty of this than most. :S Bah humbug for the holidays?

I'm guessing we have between 3 and 5 bad guys to find. With two mafias and 26 players to start, they could have started with 3 players each or 4 players each. If they started with 3 players each, there might also be an independent player, and we have strong clues from the Night 2 writeup that someone was converted from good to either mafia or independent.
I'm awake, briefly, and did some quick sober catching up...I can get on an NPV vote. I'm gonna trust you on this one (and I guess Senka, for that matter). I still think you did an excellent job with your chart...and, a good chart is something I can get behind.

fire NPV

It's back to bed for me, lest these cobwebs in my head turn into hangoverwebs.