Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by mac5155 »

i've missed a few votes. not missing this one..

fire azkar
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

2-azkar (shaf, mac)
1-NPV (senka)

7 to fire
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

:pop:
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Wow 4 dead in one night.

The azkar thing is intriguing, but now is not the time to start bandwagons.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

crayz and i will be out for most of the night... if beerman's around, he'll take care of it. if not, then you're all gonna have to wait for a write-up!
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Eat it village, hahha. Good luck paparazzi!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

You know me...I always love an Azkar vote...

fire azkar

Other than that...

Here's my guess as to what transpired last night:

Each "family" had a kill, the town vig, and the bad vig each had a kill.

Logic would suggest, slappy went after loney or bhaw since they were pretty vocal about him and then the town vig, whoever it is, took him out.

That leaves one of those two dead by a family with tfrizz being the other.

Tfrizz had a vote for Azkar that I think got lost in the shuffle, which would make me inclined to believe that Azkar's family is responsible for his death.

As for loney and bhaw, they've both mentioned multiple people as possible suspects, so I'm much more confident going with an Azkar vote this round than another vote.

Either Azkar, cupkeeper, TW, or DanH...aka the quiet ones.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I believe azkar this game. sorry for not thinking outside the box here, but SHAF and NPV are my top 2 in no particular order...

I suggest we do work.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

slappybrown wrote:Eat it village, hahha. Good luck paparazzi!

this just in .... you didnt have me fooled.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

cup keeper wrote:Wow 4 dead in one night.

Your sudden appearance is intriguing. This is hardly a bandwagon....Azkar immediately tried to deflect blame away from Slappy, and he used some of the worst reasoning I have seen (which I should have picked up on). You were the other one that was calling for Zaro's head on several different occasions. Quite frankly, I would be comfortable with a vote for either you or Azkar at this point. I am 100% sure one of you is bad, and feeling relatively confident you both are.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Senka wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Eat it village, hahha. Good luck paparazzi!

this just in .... you didnt have me fooled.
This just in, fortunately for the paparazzi, your vote only counts once.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Senka, what is your reasoning on NPV? I haven't been able to formulate much other than that he is quiet. Azkar and cup keeper are screaming as my top two right now, but what makes you think NPV is bad?
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

fire MWB

I tried to get this rolling earlier but no luck

and then Bhaw brings up his posting patterns and comments without voting and then bhaw is deaded as a regular

I am sticking with this one not changing
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Okay. ill break down my thoughts. gimme a min
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I never understand why people say they are sticking with a vote and not changing it. I would suggest that bhaw called me out and got killed as a framing of me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:I believe azkar this game. sorry for not thinking outside the box here, but SHAF and NPV are my top 2 in no particular order...

I suggest we do work.
Why are those two your top 2 now? Out of seemingly nowhere because going back through, you were real high on DanH, Azkar, tfrizz, NAN, Slappy, Loney...etc...etc.

So, why those two now?

I'm not calling you out, just curious.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

My take on the Zaro role:
He could prevent one family from killing each night and they were allowed to kill every other night. He's gone, so they can kill every night now. The other family can only kill every other night. This is just a guess though.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

shafnutz05 wrote:

Your sudden appearance is intriguing. This is hardly a bandwagon....Azkar immediately tried to deflect blame away from Slappy, and he used some of the worst reasoning I have seen (which I should have picked up on). You were the other one that was calling for Zaro's head on several different occasions. Quite frankly, I would be comfortable with a vote for either you or Azkar at this point. I am 100% sure one of you is bad, and feeling relatively confident you both are.
How is that bad reasoning? At this point in the game the mafia would want to start a bandwagon on whomever they could. I messed up, but lynching me isn't going to solve the problem
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:My take on the Zaro role:
He could prevent one family from killing each night and they were allowed to kill every other night. He's gone, so they can kill every night now. The other family can only kill every other night. This is just a guess though.
Yeah, there very well could be a second lawyer out there that's going to keep things mildly in check.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I could go with an Azkar vote. I'm less suspicious of shafnutz now because of how he voted last round. NPV is curious because he came in late to vote for Zaro. Last game he also came in late to vote out players that we (he was on my team as a bad guy then) knew were good ones to get rid of. Cup keeper... not sure yet.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Does the mafia even have the numbers to start a legit bandwagon? I mean, 4 are dead already, right? There's 12 people left...it's not like they could have any kind of majority. I would even venture to guess that there may only be one or two left.

Is that logic flawed?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

How many are dead from each side?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

shafnutz05 wrote:

I said I was busy the week before Christmas as I was bombarded at work and couldn't post as much as I would've wanted. I got a couple days off this week and have been a little more active.

Azkar had two votes at the time of my post and since it only takes 7 to fire I didn't want to jump onto something I wasn't sure of. As for zaro the lawyer is a new role and some of the facts he stated were inaccurate and other people had already led that charge, yourself included before you backed off.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

1 PFIDC <Jay> Comes in and out, like usual. Currently: Neutral feeling.
3 NPV <Ted Striker> Always jumping on a wagon on someone. it seems like him, Jays, TFrizz would join 3 votes together in 5 minutes everytime.. they are all "thinking the same?" Currently: suspicious
11 shafnutz <Casey Ryback> You had the heat on you last time. and now have escaped. Slappy voted for you. Slappy was bad. you could be a stalker. BHAW is the one you probably killed if so. Currently: on the backburner
12 sdm <vanilla ICE> Beebops in and says little things. Votes and leaves. Probable role player?
14 MWB <Paulie Walnuts> "Timely posts"... sometimes it is coincidence...
15 Azkar <Doctor House> Not paying attention enough to be a vital role. Might have a secondary one, but no godfather IMO. If he had killing powers, Jays wouldnt be here. (unless they are teammates, but jays just voted for him) Currently: assumed fine
16 mac <Ron burgundy> I just dont know. hasnt led out much ideas, just comes on saying "havent been around much, let me vote for the wagon" in a sense. Currently: curious.
19 Jaysmiter <Conan - i think?> You have been running the show for the last few days... Didnt vote for slappy. Currently: suspicious
21 Senka <Desmond Hume> Clean like a new car.
23 Dan H <Rick Blaine> Posted a little. If theres a silent person in the crowd with a role, its this man. Not TW, IMO. Currently: flying under my radar
24 Cup Keeper <Frank Castle> Retail? Ill buy it.
25 Twisted Wrister <keanu Reeves> Keanu Reeves Silent? The best possible choice for me. But i doubt hes much. With holidays and not catching a role, prob just didnt care. Check recent posts -- has he been around at all?

The only thing bothering me at this point is during the break... NPV, JAYS, PFIDC, were the most active... Role players would have a reason to check in a bunch. checking it out. When i had an important role id always check in. Now Ive been plain bored, being 20 sucks. Tomorrow that will change.. but Ive had my laptop all week and its what ive noticed. I think if we dont ax NVP, JAYS... maybe PFIDC, i think we're decreasing our chances...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:How many are dead from each side?
I believe it's 2 and 2.