Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by jaysmiter »

fire zaro

The whole role thing is pretty silly...

After this, I think we need to go back to the quiet ones. It sucks that NAN was a villager, but...there's no way that all 4 of those really quiet people can all be villagers, can they?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

5- zaro (azkar, troy loney, tfrizz, shaf, jay)
1- slappy (zaro)
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

shafnutz05 wrote:almost as bad as my "scout" claim in NHL Wars.
That's exactly what I thought of when I read it.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

shafnutz05 wrote:Fire zarovich

I am 100% in agreement. My suspicion of Slappy is still there, in some part due to his endless attempts to get a vote going for me, but I agree with him on Zarovich. And I have been in and out of this game for the last week, so I completely missed his claims to be "the lawyer". That sounds a little too ridiculous...almost as bad as my "scout" claim in NHL Wars.
he probably is a lawyer...but when he emphasized lawyer "for the actors" i was suspicious, i bet his title is lawyer, but its for one of the bad groups.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

fire zaro
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

6- zaro (azkar, troy loney, tfrizz, shaf, jay, slappy)
1- slappy (zaro)

9 to fire
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

And whoever posted about reconsidering the quiet ones, i agree with that. Let's face it...we have two different groups we are dealing with. It is a hell of a lot harder to deduce things when paparazzi members can all be voting for stalkers unknowingly, because it makes them seem that much more legitimate.

Dan H, Cup Keeper, and Twisted Wrister stand out to me the most, with Azkar trailing not far behind.
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

OK I'll go along with fire zaro.

He claimed the bad guys couldn't kill on even numbered nights yet there were two kills on night 4.

I tempted to keep him around to see what happens on the next night and see if he is telling the truth but letting people making questionable claims off the hook has been a village downfall in the past.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

7- zaro (azkar, troy loney, tfrizz, shaf, jay, slappy,cupkeeper)
1- slappy (zaro)

9 to fire
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Gotta go Fire Zaro

It's just too weird that he doesn't get whacked.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

cup keeper wrote:OK I'll go along with fire zaro.

He claimed the bad guys couldn't kill on even numbered nights yet there were two kills on night 4.

I tempted to keep him around to see what happens on the next night and see if he is telling the truth but letting people making questionable claims off the hook has been a village downfall in the past.
They're coming out of the woodwork for this vote....something fishy is going on right now.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

My spider sense is tingling like crazy on cup keeper.........
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I really don't like this vote which is why I'm staying off zaro... I dunno it's just weird like you said Troy..
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Troy Loney wrote:

They're coming out of the woodwork for this vote....something fishy is going on right now.
If I stay quiet I die. If I start posting I'm coming out of the woodwork. :scared:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

8- zaro (azkar, troy loney, tfrizz, shaf, jay, slappy,cupkeeper, PFIDC)
1- slappy (zaro)

9 to fire
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

hire zarovich

For now....................this is happening too fast. I don't like all of these "out of the woodwork" votes, and I don't want a bad guy to push it over the limit
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:

made my vote before reading cupkeepers post.

I agree, something is fishy but we've seen baddies vote for baddies before to gain trust. We are all pretty much in agreement that some baddies voted for THG.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Current Count:

7- zaro (azkar, troy loney, tfrizz, jay, slappy,cupkeeper, PFIDC)
1- slappy (zaro)

9 to fire
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

cup keeper wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

If I stay quiet I die. If I start posting I'm coming out of the woodwork. :scared:
Well...your posting only to vote....

so either your just never around, which is atleast partially true, or you already know whats going on and you don't need to participate and ask questions...so, do you have any reason that you shouldn't garner suspicion?
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

shafnutz05 wrote:hire zarovich

For now....................this is happening too fast. I don't like all of these "out of the woodwork" votes, and I don't want a bad guy to push it over the limit
It is pretty strange seeing some people coming out of the woodwork for this vote.

Where has Twisted Wrister been? Has he even posted in the thread?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I have not seen TW anywhere....he posted briefly in the Christmas gift forum earlier, but he has been scarce in the Hollywood Wars thread. To be honest, I would be much more comfortable voting for him than anyone else. But that's just me...
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

shafnutz05 wrote:I have not seen TW anywhere....he posted briefly in the Christmas gift forum earlier, but he has been scarce in the Hollywood Wars thread. To be honest, I would be much more comfortable voting for him than anyone else. But that's just me...
I am pretty confident that the Zarovich vote is a good one, for the reasons I posted before. TW isn't contributing at all, so it wouldn't be a bad thing to get rid of him in the next day phase.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

tfrizz wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:I have not seen TW anywhere....he posted briefly in the Christmas gift forum earlier, but he has been scarce in the Hollywood Wars thread. To be honest, I would be much more comfortable voting for him than anyone else. But that's just me...
I am pretty confident that the Zarovich vote is a good one, for the reasons I posted before. TW isn't contributing at all, so it wouldn't be a bad thing to get rid of him in the next day phase.
The zaro vote is logical...but i have no problem keeping him around either....each day that he lives is more evidence against him to eventually take out, and also if he's telling the truth, which he probably isn't, means that the baddies will be forced to use a night on him...

but i will pull back for now.... hire zaro

Cupkeeeper and azkar are two that i'm most suspicious of with regards to this vote, as either zaro being good, or them being on the opposite group of bad guys.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

seriously... why get rid of zaro if we "know" he's bad as everyone seems to think they do. Just set him aside and we can kill him later. just ignore his opinions for now.

I still have slappy and shaf. After the end of the last round, I would say MWB. He was posting occasionally all weekend then after the vote happened he's like "oh, I never had a chance to vote." Seems very weird. Not getting his hands dirty so that we can't pull voting patterns. He had opinions the whole time, but then never voted and chimed in at the end saying who he WOULD have voted for.

I'd say it's between MWB and slappy for me. Thoughts?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

To clear it up...

TwistedWrister has posted exactly ZERO times in this thread.