Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by jaysmiter »

Dan H wrote:I think I want to keep Corvidae in the game even if it's proven he's evil, just to keep reading these Seussian masterpieces a little longer. :)
They are pretty darned entertaining.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Honestly this is wheere i stand... I just want to eventually reach a writeup. one that is not forced on the 26th. I dont really care who it is because i dont know much about anything yet. I feel i caught slappy in a lie, danH is playing differently and something is up, i think NAN is just busy and doesnt really care to be around much. I also think shaf is a front, and i dont see anything against him? maybe i missed something. I like the corvax based on lyrical rhymes. if hes the head of the stalker fan club, he's well on his way. Also, i dont get the Zaro votes at all. if hes around in 2 days, we kill him. period the end. I think we're in agreement Z's not the one to go. so why keep votes there? a few other names pop out but whatev. At this point this is what i know -- im good, and i dont know anything else about anyone. its kind of frustrating for me because anytime new info comes in I get this idea to change my mind... in reality it does nothing but postpone everyone else and confuse me and you..

Meh.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i know lets bandwagon someone. anyone. lol
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Senka wrote:Honestly this is wheere i stand... I just want to eventually reach a writeup. one that is not forced on the 26th. I dont really care who it is because i dont know much about anything yet. I feel i caught slappy in a lie, danH is playing differently and something is up, i think NAN is just busy and doesnt really care to be around much. I also think shaf is a front, and i dont see anything against him? maybe i missed something. I like the corvax based on lyrical rhymes. if hes the head of the stalker fan club, he's well on his way. Also, i dont get the Zaro votes at all. if hes around in 2 days, we kill him. period the end. I think we're in agreement Z's not the one to go. so why keep votes there? a few other names pop out but whatev. At this point this is what i know -- im good, and i dont know anything else about anyone. its kind of frustrating for me because anytime new info comes in I get this idea to change my mind... in reality it does nothing but postpone everyone else and confuse me and you..

Meh.
Malks lied about the night issue -- about the internal facts and logic of the game. I posted the precise reason I posted what I did in the summary about shaf-- it was based on tfrizz post. If that was inaccurate, then I should have cross checked it back to the first roudn to make sure that he was being accurate. Im still not sure if he was being accruate or not, bc he said he was confused by his own post.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

And to clarify, the portion Im talking about is the who defended redwill issue -- that has nothing to do with shaf and the backup on him.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:
npv708 wrote:did corvi honestly vote for me because I was at the penguins game?
My vote may sound a bit insane,
But please allow me to explain
You went to the game (I'm jealous)
But felt the need to come and tell us
Sure you could have just been happy
But I still will not vote for slappy
Announcing that you'll be away
Is what HG did the first day

You also kept your vote for Z
Which seemed a little strange to me
bhaw's reasons sounded good
To not yet kill him, no one should
1) The quiet people are the ones who are usually targeted. Explaining that I will legitimately be away from my computer for the majority of the day is just trying to let yinz know that I will not be playing at these times, so its not that I'm being quiet, just busy. There were multiple other things that THG did that I don't.

2) I put in the Zaro vote pretty early yesterday, but planned on switching if something came up. I'm not really sold on anybody right now. I think NAN is always a safe bet to fire, so that's where I'm going.

rehire Zarovich

FIRE NAN

2)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
npv708 wrote:did corvi honestly vote for me because I was at the penguins game?
My vote may sound a bit insane,
But please allow me to explain
You went to the game (I'm jealous)
But felt the need to come and tell us
Sure you could have just been happy
But I still will not vote for slappy
Announcing that you'll be away
Is what HG did the first day

You also kept your vote for Z
Which seemed a little strange to me
bhaw's reasons sounded good
To not yet kill him, no one should
1) The quiet people are the ones who are usually targeted. Explaining that I will legitimately be away from my computer for the majority of the day is just trying to let yinz know that I will not be playing at these times, so its not that I'm being quiet, just busy. There were multiple other things that THG did that I don't.

2) I put in the Zaro vote pretty early yesterday, but planned on switching if something came up. I'm not really sold on anybody right now. I think NAN is always a safe bet to fire, so that's where I'm going.

rehire Zarovich

FIRE NAN

2)
I called him out and he switched his vote
I believe that calls for a panic emote... :scared:

I'm just joking here. Have a beer for Christmas cheer.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im staying on slappy unless something takes off. if we find him to be bad, id look into the view of those avoiding voting for him... i think NAN is safe. just sayin. im off for my roadtrip. ill beebop in between wrapping gifts around midnight... happy holidays
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:im staying on slappy unless something takes off. if we find him to be bad, id look into the view of those avoiding voting for him... i think NAN is safe. just sayin. im off for my roadtrip. ill beebop in between wrapping gifts around midnight... happy holidays
Quick! Bandwagon Senka!!!!!!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i'm down bhaw! :pop: ill bandwagon myself just to keep the game moving.

ok, that would be stupid
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

mac5155 wrote:i'm down bhaw! :pop: ill bandwagon myself just to keep the game moving.

ok, that would be stupid
Agreed... that would be stupid for the stalker of paparazzi family you are a member of :pop:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i'm down bhaw! :pop: ill bandwagon myself just to keep the game moving.

ok, that would be stupid
Agreed... that would be stupid for the stalker of paparazzi family you are a member of :pop:
close. wrong family :thumb:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

stalker of paparazzi lol.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

da dum bump!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Merry Christmas, everyone tonight
But soon we shall resume the fight...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

holidays are over for me. im about to pass out haha. unfortunately, i have 4 days before i can slightly drink and drive legally... soo its been a looooong day haha
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Just catching up from the last couple days postings...
MWB wrote:
Zarovich wrote:Alright, here is why nobody died on Night 2.

I am the Lawyer for the actors. The evil RP's can only kill every other night while I'm alive. They cannot kill tonight. The new killer can. I do not know which side the new killer is on, but I'm hoping they are on the good side.
This doesn't seem to make sense to me. There are two groups of bad guys, right (stalkers and paparazzi)? So how would that even work? In the last game with two bad groups they alternated killing nights. There was a kill night 1, no kill night 2, a kill night 3, and two kills night 4 (presumably one by a vig or independent). If you're dead does that mean that both sides can kill every night?
The write-up for night 4 specifically said the 2nd kill was by "the new town hero", so there's no presumption about it. I do assume the conversion on night 2 based on the write-up.
tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Anyone have an updated vote count?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Slappy - 4 (senka, shaf, bhaw, azkar)
shaf - 4 (pfidc, troy, mac, slappy)
NAN - 3 (Loney, Jay, NPV)
Zaro - 1 (tfrizz)
npv - 1 (corvi)
cupkeeper - 1 (zaro)
jays - 1 (sdm)

I think this is right.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

With the voting so close and it being weekend, this day will last at maximum until 9am Monday morning. If a vote happens this weekend, the night time will end at 12pm Monday
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Oh, just an FYI, in that vote count, I didn't count PFiDC's "explain yourself NAN" (in yellow text) because, not only was it not the proper terminology, he never removed his vote from shaf. So, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he wasn't voting for NAN, but just put that in yellow text for whatever reason.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

danH, slappy, tfrizz, sdm, NPV: are my runners for the final 5. if there are 5 [bad] left. no particular order.

Just sayin - those are the 5 i see myself being able to vote for. I feel like all are role players, maybe 1 or 2 good.
I wish my DanH vote wouldve stuck last time, but onto greener pastures.

for the record i doubt anything will be reached by kickoff sunday. The participation at any one time is minimal (as it should be. its the holidays) its just hard to get it all done till monday. Monday morning everything will happen haha
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

This day is lasting forever
I have nothing to say that's clever
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

tfrizz wrote:
The write-up for night 4 specifically said the 2nd kill was by "the new town hero", so there's no presumption about it. I do assume the conversion on night 2 based on the write-up.
This is why I'm concerned about Zaro's claim, but not concerned enough to vote for him. Like I said with malka, we can take what he says with a grain of salt and move elsewhere for now. Right now I'm leaning towards shaf or nan.